Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Post by Cain »

I groaned. I forgot that I haven't drank in awhile, so I'd have the worst hangover ever. I woke up to the sun glaring at me, the shifters all over the floor, and Damon's shadow crawling across the room. He was standing out on the balcony. We were in some hotel. "Why don't you want to shift anymore?"

"Its just too overwhelming. I don't feel as free as I used to during the beginning when I did. Being human, the forest doesn't call to you all the time. You don't get distracted by all the other smells that are miles and miles away. And I have more control over emotions now. I'll admit, its more relaxing as a human nowadays. No pack that relies on me anymore. I can be myself, without a single care. If you don't like it Damon, then forget about me. I'll leave. I can stay with Calleigh."

"THEN GO!!!!" He roared at me. "I was going to propose to you. I loved you. And the fact that you'd rather be a monster, and demon to the forest, tears me apart. Our shells, this, demonic form, is what kills all that this planet, our MOTHER, has given to us. So if you'd rather be a monster, then get the HELL OUT!" He roared out and shifted. He llunged at me and I dodged, leaping straight out of our room, ten stories up. I shifted to my dragon form, and flew off, as fast as I could. Landing at Calleigh's front door. Guess that was the last time I would see Damon. Oh well. The door opened.

"Damon hates me for my decision. I need a place to stay." She took me in. And I stayed with her. Eventually taking my old job back at Miami Dade.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I rolled my shoulders, thinking for a minute.

"Far enough. Now, let's go find Cain."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I looked at her with slight concern. "Are you sure you want to go that far, I mean,....with you carrying our pups and such?" "I don't want you to strain your self and get hurt." I gentaly wraped my arms around her waist and looked into her eyes.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I woke up in Calleigh's guest bed, light pouring in and the smell of Calleigh's famous pancakes filled my nose. i smiled and walked down.

"You know they'll find out eventually."

"I hope that it'll be AWHILE before now. They'd probably kill me."

"Well, then again you can blame the government." I laughed.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I shot him a brief glance.

"I'm fine. I just want Cain back. Besides, I'm in the mood to stomp somebody into the ground."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Alright, you will join me then,BUT, if there is any stomping, it willbe done by me, Iam letting anything happen to our pups." I said with a firm voice.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled lightly, rolling my shoulders.

"Kay, that sounds like a plan. I'll go tell the kids, and then we'll be off."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Alright, Ill pack your bag and tie it to mine." I went to our part of the den and started to pack for my mate.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I couldn't sleep. Kept on thinking about the kids, and how angry Snowy and Enir would be. I have a feeling they'd see me soon. And It would be hard to explain it all. Its too much to try to find a new place, move, and have to create another identity. I watched the light in the room change from pitch black to a bluish glow that showered the room. I lifted up my pale arms, watching them glow a pale blue color in fascination. It distracted me for awhile, and then I heard a knock on the window. I looked out to see Damon. I growled inwardly, and reluctantly cracked the window open.

"Im sorry. I shouldn't have said all those things. Please, come stay with me again. My life sucks without you." I smiled, thinking of that Kelly Clarkson song; My Life Would Suck Without You.

"I cant, Im working with MDPD again, and I dont want to leave. Go before Calleigh kicks your a**, she doesnt like people she doesnt know on her property." I closed the window before he could reply. I closed the curtains as well. I eventually turned on the tv around 4:00, and passed out half an hour later watching House MD.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I finished packing our gear and shouldered both packs. I then went out into the main part of our den and said goodbye to Cain's pups. And as I did so I noted that, ' they sure had grown alot since the loss of there mother and our move to this place, and that I also saw a smile twinkle of hope in there eyes that we would return with good news.' "Well dear, we should probably start going, we should travle by night and rest during the day." "We can travle easier under the cover of darkness and the light of luna."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I kissed the last pup on the head before turning to him.

"You're right. I just want you to promise me one thing though."

At his questioning look, I continued.

"If I see Cain, I get to smack her around just a little bit before she start's explaining."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at her with surprise," Why would you want to do that?" "I know that there are some questions she needs to answer IF she is still alive, but we should at least let her explain why she did what she did before you go trying to beat her up." I stared into her wonderful eyes and gave her a gental hug before opening the den's door.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Hey!" I bolted upright and fell off the edge of the bed, I saw Calleigh trying to hide a smirk.

"I'll wipe that look off your face, whats going on?"

"Stetler's messing with Eric, can you go scare him while we're at lunch today?"

I smiled a mischevious smile, and looked up at her. "Alright, what time?"

"Round 1:00, sound good?"

"Yupp"

I left about five minutes after Calleigh did, and followed her from the rooftops. Okay, just because I don't shift much anymore doesn't mean I can't use my enhanced senses and abilities, those came with t he human body as well.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

We started our long journey back to the old cabin. We had to go over the mountain and across the next 2 valleys in order to get there. The weather was calm for most of our trip today but later in the evening, rain clouds began to collect. "It's going to rain soon dear, we should look for some place to get covered."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded my head, rolling my sore shoulders. Ugh, I hated traveling.

"Good idea,"

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

We curled up in a small dry cave we found in the hill side. I rubbed snowy's sore shoulders as we layed there. "Are you warm enough dear?"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded, flashing him a quick smile.

"I'm perfectly fine."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

We awoke in the morning and continued our journey.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Stetlers face was priceless. I walked back, but Calleigh caught up to me, and convinced me to go for a run with her. We ahifted and ran, hitting the forest fast. I looked back once, and couldve sworn I saw a flash of white fur, so i sped up, and passed by Calleigh. Theyre here.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I blinked rapidly. Had that been Cain? I touched Enir's shoulder, shifting back to human form.

"Follow that flash." I growled.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

i heard the familiar growl. Damn, thought I still had time to lose them. I darted through the trees, getting cuts along the way. I smelt the faint oceanic scent of Miami Beach. I shifted to human, my now really short black hair with green tips helped me get into the crowd. i had green eyes now too. My build was stronger, and I was a little more tan than I use to be. I went by Raven. I tore my over shirt off, remembering i had my bathing uit on under neath. no shorts this time so i just leaped in and dove into the salt water with my jeans on and swam fast, heading the docks to Alex's boat.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I saw were Snowy had pointed and followed up to the tree line. Was that really her?? And if so, Why was she running from us? Curiosity burned inside me but I could not go out of the woods without scarring the humans, because I could not shift. I whispered to Snowy, "Please find someplace to hide while I try and follow her, I don't want you to over do it." I then ran further down the tree line and dived as fast as I could from the tree's into the water.

As soon as I hit the water I remembered I didn't like water and flipped out. I didn't know how to swim. I thought it would have been just like flying but through water but I was wrong. The current was starting to pull me out as I fought in vain to get back to shore.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I was gliding across the water, while with the government Id learnt new tricks. I turned, seeing if I had lost them yet, knowing Enir's distaste for water- only to see him struggling against the current. I growled, knowing I have to go back. I slid acrossthe water, then with a burst of telekineticc energy, shot straight for Enir, ripping him from the water and tossing the big bear size dog back into the swamps, near Snowy. I gave him a sympathetic look, and with a more powerful burst of energy, I fled to Calleigh's home, leaving a trail of strong wind in my wake.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Blast that persistent wretch! I helped Enir to his feet.

"I don't care what it takes, find a boat, fly after her with me on your back. Just find her!"

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

After I was tossed ashore I started to cough up water. I rolled over and finished removing the last of it from me. I then slowly stood up. Then in between gasps I said "Alright.........I....will....do my...best...dear...." We started to head off in the direction Cain had disappeared to.