Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Rome to America: Loup Garou/Human/Neko forum ^^

Post by Enir »

We both slept decently through the night, comforted by each others presence. In my dreams I saw flashes of what our future could be like. I saw pups and a drakkin or two playing together with me and snowy as there parents, all were smileing and happy. I woke early from our room and decided to catch and make breakfast for snowy. After that was done I took it up to her and sat with her while she ate. "How was your night?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Stretching, I felt my back pop. Ouch. Taking a bite of my breakfast, I shrugged my shoulders.

"It was fine."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Looking out the window over the hillside, I had decided to take her for a walk later and talk about our future and how best to avoid being found. "Dear......would you like to go for a walk this morning?" I tilted my head to the side slightly, "It looks like it's going to be a nice clear morning."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

OOC: My last Post.

I felt something penetrate my chest. Looking down, I see an arrow through my heart. I fell to the ground, life flashing before my eyes. I sent one last telepathic message to Enir. Take care of my pups. They need you. Dead.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Hearing the message faintly I rushed snowy under the bed to cover her wispered to her what had happened and then dove out the window. Taking flight I flew as quick as I could to were cain's message had come from. SSSSShhhhwwwwooooossshhhh!!! An arrow came out from the brush and went into my wing. I dived strait into the bush pinning the man to the ground and then impailed him with my tail.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I had followed Enir, stopping in my tracks when I saw her lifeless body. Screeching, I slashed ragged clawmarks into the trunk of a nearby tree. Why? Why did this keep happening? I turned and ran back to the cabin, scooping one of the sleeping pups up in my arm. Their mother was dead. How was I ever going to tell them that? I couldn't. I just couldn't.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

My rage had taken control at that point, and I let it all out. When I finaly got control of myself there was nothing left but bones,blood,some shreads of clothing, and a hollow mat of skin, I had tore his front half compleatly off and had removed all material from inside. Fealing worn out I went to the stream nerby and cleaned up. Then returning to the cabin I went over to Snowy and the pups and wrapped my arms around her.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

"We can't stay here." Was my simple statement.

I felt Enir shift behind me before sighing.

"We have to move."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I went to one of the spare rooms and grabed a large basket and then lined it with blankets and a small pillow. Then, without wakeing them I put the pups inside and covered them with the blanket. Turning to Snowy I said," We will move faster if we fly, take the basket and then get on my back." I tore off my coat and streached my wings. I then went outside and kneeled down so Snowy could get on my back easier.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I scuttled onto Enir's back, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

"Just to clarify, I've never been flying."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Smileing slightly, "Don't worry, there is no need for you to do anything other than hold on to those pups and my back, I will tke care of the rest." With a deep crouch I pushed off the ground and into the noon sky. We flew for a while and went to a secluded area were humans were not aloud to hunt or carry weapons. Makeing a new den in the side of a mountain over looking a stream, we started to help the pups learn how to survive.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I screeched as we took off, grateful for when we finally landed. I put the still sleeping pups onto the ground, rolling my shoulders until they popped. Ow. Okay, first thing was first, we were going to have to teach them how to hunt.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Yes.....that should be one of the main things we teach them, however, I think we should teach them about whats safe to be around and whats safe to eat." I placed my forhead against hers.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded, rolling my shoulders again. First things first, teach them what to eat.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Sorry if I seam to rush the story along but....well.......it's not a great reason, but I was not really planning on dragging it out any longer.....Sorry Cain.

Me and snowy spent the next 5 yrs training the pups and teaching them how to survive, they were a quick learning bunch and always tryed to impress us with there skills. But eventually it came time for them to leave. But we were proud of them, we both knew they could hold there own. "Well dear, what's next?" "Do you think we are safe now, or do you think there might still be others willing to even hunt us here?"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I sighed, casting a glance at the pups.

"Honestly, I have no idea. However, I think we are safe at the moment."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Wraping my arms around her shoulders, I asked "So now what are we going to do?" "We have raised the pups and found what lookes like a safe place for the time being." "What are your plans for our future?"
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

OCC: Did Cain really die, or was that just one of those things she did to get her parents off her back?
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

5 years in the future:

I truly hate the government. They called me about two months earlier and told me we had to stage my death, again, and stop my original "pack" before Enir and Snowy, from gaining too much power. Really sucks, because i haven't seen my kids in an extremely long time. I'll be home in about a week, i hope my pups will remember me....

"Raven. Hey!" i was torn from my neverending thoughts by Damon, my wereliger partner. "You excited about getting back to your kids?"

i sighed. "Yes.... and no. i love them to death, but i havent seen them in 5 years. they probably wont remember me, and what am I to do about Snowy and Enir? they've most likely adopted them and call them their own. I think they'd be happier with the life they've built in my absence. I think I'm just gonna return to the days when I was mainly human. Don't give me that look, I'll shift and go for a run every now and then, but i was born human, and, I kinda miss going out to the clubs back in Miami. Im going to LA on Saturday, I found a nice penthouse in Beverly. So, to them, Im a dead person. Well, a dead Lycan."

"Its whatever you choose to do." we got up, and left for paper work we had to fill out before we'd leave.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Sorry for taking so long but the packs den has been unreachable for quite some time.

We spent the next year and a half together, watching as Cain's pups grew and every once in a while came to visit. "Snowy, there is something that's been bugging me for a while." "I don't think Cain is dead..........I know....I know, but....something seams wrong, so Iam going to go back and check the scene out, Iam sure most of the evidence is gone, but her bones would still be there, so tomorrow Iam going." I packed a sling and some stones and then went to rest before leaving.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

"Wait, you're leaving me here?"

I followed him to the door, grabbing his arm by the elbow.

"Cain. . . not. . . dead. It can't. . . well, maybe it can."

I turned to look over my shoulder at the sleeping children in the den. Sighing, I stared into his eyes. I took his hand and placed it on my stomach.

"Stay safe, for all of us."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I turned to her, "Iam not leaveing you, you are welcome to come alo..........." She placed my hand on her stomach and I thought I felt a small movement. I looked at her with slight surprise and a smile slowly creeping across my face. I asked her, "Does this mean Iam a father?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I still hung out with Damon, but I need to find a job. I was kinda proud of myself, not shifting for over a week now. He still lectures me about it, and how if i dont shift occasionally, I'll lose the ability. I chose next thursday to be the day I shift. But tonite, Im going to go out, down to Miami with Damon an a few of the other shifters from the operation. I chose my new look. All the human teens call it emo/punk or something. I liked it, so I stuck with it. "Come on Rave, the guys are waiting for us, are you gonna ride that two wheeled car again?"

"Damon, its a MOTORCYCLE. Are you really that out of the loop? Dang." Hearing the howl, i grabbed the keys and we all raced off to Miami. I made sure I grabbed a good amount of extra clothing, we planned on staying there for a week, I wanted to see Calleigh anyway, so it all worked out. Hope I have fun.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded my head swiftly, feeling my own smile crawl across my face.

"Yea, it does. And I'm going to be a mother."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was so over welmed that I couldn't help but hug her gentaly and smile. The whole thought of it seamed to make everything brighter and it was noticably warmer inside the den. "How far are you?"