Silver Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Silver Moon

Post by Enir »

OOC: K :wink:

I was shown a few pictures of a building and some entrances were there would be little to no security. I studdied them closely and then nodded my head, I knew in the end they would double cross me once my usefullness was done with but for now I would play along. "Were is my partner, I told you I would only do it if Snowy or Cain would help?"

The man at the other end just laughed to him self for a bit and then replyed," You didn't really think we were going to pair you up with one of your group and risk haveing you two turn on us and get the other one free or leave her, did you?" I growled lowly and said, "I will not do it, if my conditions are not met." All of a sudden he pulled out a tazer pistol and shot me with it. The electricity caused my muscles to spasm and I fell to the floor. "You don't make the choices here mut, we do!" He then came over and said," Your partner is waiting in the vehical garage below, you had better not be late or you will get more than just a shock." He then left the room with a smirk on his face.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Okay, rule number one when dealing with extreme baddies, don't make them angry. . . at all. I rubbed my sore cheek where Jona had hit me. Insolence my right pinky toe. I groaned as my shoulder muscles spasmed. God, that transfiguration had hurt a lot more than I thought it would. I shifted newly grown wings around, throwing my hair over my shoulder. The deal was this: I get the wings and do what they want, and we all get to walk away Scott free in the end. Not that I trusted the scumbags for a minute, but it was all we had right now. Sighing, I turned my attention towards the door. Hopefully, everything would smooth out in the end. If not, we were all doomed.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was driven to the building and was guided to the air shaft were they wanted my to go in. I was pushed in front and down the shaft toward a light. After about 15 minutes of crawling through dusty air vents we finnaly arived at the room were they wanted me to place the explosives. I set them up in a high spot atatched to a steal support beam and then ran back to the air vents. Then right before I went back in I pulled the fire alarm so everyone would leave the building and not get hurt.

The women gave me a disgraceful look and then kicked me into the air vent. Once outside we jumped in a jeep and then she hit the button. We were about half way back when a huge explosion threw flames up into the sky.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I jumped as the door to my room open. Jona walked in, a smug smile on his features. I dutifully decided to ignore him, opting to stare at the ceiling instead.

"Your friend did an excellent job on his first mission."

I cast a quick glance over to him before sighing.

"What do you want?"

"Simple, I have a mission for you."

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I was about to fall to a deep sleep when a hand wrapped over my mouth and i felt breath close to my ear. I was about to bite when I heard a familiar voice. "Amber, its me, Gabriel. I can't stay for long, if Claire sees me I'm dead. Shh, whisper only." He released my mouth and I wrapped my arms around him. He didn't hug me back. Something was wrong.

"Amber... I'm not who you think I am, I want to be the one for you, but I've been kepping some vital information from you. My name isn't Gabriel Sylar, its Sylar. I'm... I was a serial killer. I killed people with abilities. Sliced their scalps off and learned their abilities by observing their brains. Claire was one of them. I would never do that to you, nor your friends. I'm not Sylar anymore. And I don't want to return to that again. My name is Gabriel Gray. I'm a lycanthropic Watchmaker. And I'm in love with a werewolf named Amber Cain."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

This was crazy. This was so crazy Jona must've had something slipped in his drink. As I slipped through the trees, my wings tucked tightly against my body, my heart was pounding horribly fast. My eyes scanned the area watching for the target. There. A young man was exiting an office building. Sighing, I brought the weapon to my shoulder, aiming the gun at the man's head. I sighted down the scope and pulled the trigger. The gun went off without a sound, striking the man in his head. I winced as his body collapsed to the ground. I moved quickly, swooping down.

"Please let him be dead." I muttered, quickly feeling for a pulse.

When I found that he had no pulse, I sighed in relief. Killing people twice was always a bit messy. I cast a glance at the lighting sky before sighing. I had to get back. Hopefully, Enir and Cain were okay.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

As soon as we returned I met up with the man in the suit. "Well, I did your job, were are my friends?" I was tazed by the women who had been with me. She then sneered and said," You fool, you were used, and now that your usefulness has ended you will be removed. She pulled out a gun and was about to fire when I threw myself into her. The gun went off killing the man in the suit and I took off out the garage door and through the woods. I had to find the others I just had to.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

OCC: Hey, me again. I don't know you SnowwolfTalian, but I'm sure you'll be great once I get to know you! :D

I walked into the room with the wolf inside of it. Seeing him look at me scared me. I'd never been able to stand the look of animals about to die... Suddenly I had an idea. I looked over my shoulder to make sure that no one was looking and then grabbed a crowbar that was lying against the wall. Hoping the wolf wouldn't attack me the second it would was freed I pried the door open and stood aside, holding the piece of metal at the ready to defend myself, should the need come.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: She is my mate. :P :D 8) O and who are you saveing??
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

OOC: I think he forgot the bottom part of your post after Snowy's, he's trying to save you from dying, I think.

I heard a gun go off in the middle of the night and Claire screaming. I fell asleep in Gabriel's arms after he told me about his past. I saw that he left and I silently looked through the crack in the bottom of the door. I saw Claire's roommate dead on the ground and Angela Petrelli's voice.

"Where's the werewolf?"

"I don't know Angela, she ran off." I heard a loud smack. I took that as my cue to leap out of the window and run like hell. I found Enir in a forest like area not too far from Primatech. I ran right into him, knocking us both over and onto the ground. It was really dark out and I heard a helicopter about a mile away and saw the lights getting near. I pulled Enir to his feet and took off running, Enir in tow.

"We need to find Snowy, now!" I yelled over the loud blades of the helicopter. I made a U-turn and ran back to Primatech, leaving Enir hidden underground in a quick-den. I shifted back to human and climbed the walls of the building almost like Victor Creed did in X-men Origins. I peered through each and every window until I caught a glimpse of Snowy talking to that crazy dude that tried to kill her twice before. I crashed through the window, grabbed Snowy and the gun that was laying on the table and bolted off to Enir, then ran off again until I reached Canada. At least there they couldn't arrest us.

I released the two of them after I found a nice abandoned cabin in the cold forest. I passed out as soon as they stood up. I landed face first into the wooden floor boards. Wonderful.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Okay, I had been picked up by Cain. That was odd. Shrugging, I wiggled my wings a bit before sighing. Now, we were most certainly. . . doomed. I rubbed my arm where the chip was. This was great.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at snowy and smiled. I could not resist hugging her, so I did. After that we both helped cain into one of the bedrooms in the loft and then started a fire. I was tierd and had fallen asleep in a large chair.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OOC;Okay, er....what happened to me?

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: You sort of fallen behind....and whoever you tryed to save in your last post had already left by the time you posted. And are you with the company that kidnapped us earlier or are you a werewolf?
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OOC: I was hoping to reveal that at a later time. ??

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: :D Alright thats fine.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OCC: But now I'm confused, so.... :?

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: You guys are all confusing, do this stuff over PM so Snowy nor myself get confuzzled. dang. :P
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OOC: I guess I'll just try again then..... :D

Holding my sword at the ready I kicked in the door and stood in the doorway. I could see...what the. These weren't the criminlas I'd been told to arrest. These were animals. But how....tey must be witches. Witchcraft was afoot! They must be killed before they could cast their spell on me. I charged at the one closest to me, hoping to take them out before they knew what was going on.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I had just woken up and was on my way to see if there was any food in the small cabin. but on my way some guy charged at me with a sword attempting to kill me, I'm in human form, is he trying to get Enir?. i dodged the sword and grabbed him by the throat, slamming him to the ground. the sword went somewhere else in the room. i straddled him, still got a strong grip on his throat. I was pretty sure he wasn't able to move. "Who are you, for starters, and why are you trying to kill us? If your thinking we're some kind of witch or warlock of somekind, they exist on the other side of the planet. werewolves and demons inhabit this area of the world. and the demons arent like you think. they do have some creepy features, but they're just guardians. Fallen guardians to be exact. They have red eyes, fangs, and incredible reflexes. but they still protect those who they were assigned, they just try to harm the new angel that is assigned to their human/ mortal. and thats not a pretty sight. Sorry for side tracking, but still, answer my questions; who and why."
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"I....I...." I stuttured. They were going to kill me. I could sense it. I started to sweat and shows all the natural reactions to fear. Why? why did I have to die? I was only doing my job.... "I'm Evian. I was just doing my job...please....don't kill me." My begging sounded pathetic, but it was my last hope that maybe they had some compassion. But I was an authority figure, and people didn't like sheriffs like me....not one bit.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone charging me and my mate with a sword. I launched myself between the intruder and my mate takeing a stab to my left wing. By instinct my wing tried to fold, locking the sword in it. I let out a roar that sounded like a dragons and slugged the intruder in the face, knocking him on his rear end.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OCC: Uh, Enir. You'er a bit late. Cain's already done most of that. You can't realy take over, even if she isn't here right now.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"who sent you to kill us? and please stop shaking, I wont kill you until you actually prove I need too." i said firmly. made me feel like he was inferior to me, and i hate that.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"I...I wasn't here to kill you. But I saw the werewolves and knew there was witchcraft involved. I thoght I would kill you before you turned into a toad or something." I spoke openly, showing no signs of deception at all. What would I have to lie for?

by Me