Silver Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Silver Moon

Post by Cain »

"Theres no witch craft here. there all on the other side of the planet. We're shapeshifters, we take the shape of a werewolf or wolf whenever we choose. And in this group we dont kill unless forced too."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

"But I.....werewolves? I've heard about your kind. Will you amke me one of you?" I had heard sories as child, and even a few reports of sightings and so on in my time. But never actually met one. This makes sense, of course! Why else would they be wolves? If the way the create more of their own kind is true, then I wanted to be bitten. I wondred if those stories had been true though...
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I was taken by surprise at his request. "You wish to join... join us? It will hurt severely. But, if you truly desire, bare your neck, where it meets your shoulder." I was a bit nervous, considering the fact that this would be the first time I've done it. I vaguely remeber how I was turned, but i tried my best. I smelled the flesh, nice warm pulse, beating pretty fast. "Calm yourself, it will only make the pain worse if you don't relax." He calmed a bit. I scraped my teeth gently against the skin, and bit down, making sure the syrum from my saliva mixed with his blood. he screamed in pain, I let go when I felt the right amount was injected. I carried him to my bed, there he writhed in pain. I went to tear off a piece of my pants to get it wet and let it cool his forehead.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

The pain felt worse than normal pain; like a burning of the flesh feeling. It spread, slowly but surely from the bite wound to the rest of my body, my vision blurred and I lost all sense of everything around. I heard nothing, even my own screams sounded distant. It was all taking so long...I begged for death. I hadn't known it was going to hurt this much...I can't take it. I don't want to take it. This is pain like I've never experienced before, unbarable. I could feel the venom or poisen spread through my body, but as soon as it hit my head I blacked out. Nothing... blackness... that brought comfort.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

OOC: Iam sorry about being a bit behind on that last post. My PC didn't show hers until 3 days after I had posted my reply to wolf attacking with a sword. And I don't try and take over someone else. If it seams like I did I appologise Cain.

I watched the man wrieth in pain as he began to change, fur started to grow and his spine streatch and flex. His teeth began to sharpen and a tail shot out of his pants.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OOC: I'm sure most of us don't think it would be that instant....

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I rested one paw on Cain's shoulder and said, "Well, I just hope he can control himself when shifted." Then I went to go rest.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Ok, this is so not good. I began to pace back and forth in my room. . .a.k.a. . .dungeon. Where in the heck were they?
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Go check on Snowy, I sense worry and its not just you, he's in pain, and I'm, I can't exactly smell myself. I think she's awake. I can handle him, I'm a fighter." I smiled softly. I went to the new guy. I put my arm on his shoulder, trying to sooth him and stop him a bit from writhing all over.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Your in a dungeon?? Iam going to guess that you are in another room for now.

I went to Snowy to comfort her. She seamed to be worried about something so I went in and walked her over to a bed. There we sat down and talked. "Iam worried about you, whats wrong dear?" I put one arm around her and waited for a reply.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

Slowly, I drifted back into consciousness. How long had it been? A few hours? A day? This feeling of power was... amazing. All my senses hot me at once at I became excited, I tried to sit up, but at that moment I was too weak for even that task. I looked at the one who had bitten me and I felt a sense of admiration. I adored her, but not only the way she'd changed me, but also the way she looked at me and all other aspects of her. I guess I needed to look through this wolf's eyes before I could really admire them. I couldn't wait to get up and about, doing stuff and hunting. I could feel the instinct in my thoughts. I felt alive. I let out a small groan of pain, and then the pain hit me. My body was not used to being like this, and now it protested. My head throbbed, and my body began to ache everywhere. I let let out even more signs of pain, but her touch calmed me, even if it didn't relieve the pain. I manage to beam a weak smile at her before wincing again. Then pain was tremendous, but I could only hope it was worth it.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Just an hour or so, your minds trying to adjust right now. You'll be better soon. Enir hasn't gone hunting for a little bit, I'll ask if he can take you with him." I went to get a wash cloth for his forehead, and returned with a warm cloth. I placed it on his head and sat back in a small chair.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I smiled at her in gratitude, and then closed my eyes; even the light hurt my head. I tried to relax, but it still hurt like hell.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Gentally grabbing her chin I turned her head toward mine and gave her a slow kiss. "It's alright, you can tell me, Iam here for you." I held her close, waiting for her to reply.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I shuffled my wings unsteadily. I winced at the brief stab of pain.

"Okay, let's get out of dodge."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"What ever you decide Iam with you snowy." I said reassuringly.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

noticing how bright it was and how close the first bite is to a human hangover, I shut the window and threw a cloth over them. I Replaced the wash cloth with a warmer one. I shifted, noting my winter coat starting to grow. I shook lightly, an layed next to his side, giving him a little more warmth, soon falling asleep.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I held Snowy's hand and gave it a gently squeeze. I leaned in closer to her, closing my eyes and gave her a kiss.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

After a while the pain started to dissipate. I saw that she was lying next to me and immediately I... Woah! My body turned into whatever she was. But why did that have to hurt to? I stood there, panting. What had just happened to me? I... dunno.
I went over to her, and lay next her. Her warmth was lovely in the cold room. At least it was dark now, but my body was still aching like hell. But even at that moment, I had a strange urge to kiss her. What? I barely knew her, and obviously she was smarter than me, I hadn't know about any of this. But then, I hadn't come here for this, this was happening all too fast. I rubbed my, snout?, against her's affectionately. I wasn't falling in love with an animal, was I? I had a... well, not a wife. But a soon-to-be. But at that moment she meant nothing to me. Only the creature laying next me mattered, despite that pain I was having, she still felt like a god to me. A shining light in a dark tunnel.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Me and Snowy came out of the side room to find the newly made werewolf laying with cain. I smiled slightly and I turned to snowy," Iam going to let Cain know we are going, and hopefully I will not wake the other one, the firsttime drains alot out of a person." I gentaly nudged Cain's shoulder and said, "Me and snowy are going to leave, this is not goodby forever but it may be a bit before we meet again." Then before she could respond snowy and me grabed whatlittle we owned and went out the door in the surprisingly warm winter morning.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Alri-... ty." I didnt get to finish mumbling my 'okay' before they bolted off. I looked the the new wolf lying next to me. I grinned, this being the first person I actually turned myself. Cool.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I grabbed Snowy gentaly and flew us out over the valley. "This will be interesting won't it dear?"
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I stirred slowly again. How long had I been out this time?! I open my eyes, to see hers looking back into mine. "Good morning. Or evening. Or whatever it is now." I yawned.

by Me
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

We traveled for the whole day, just me and my mate. We finnaly stoped at an abndoned cabin on the north side of the neiboring mountain. "Well dear,this looks like a decent place."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked back at the now newly shifted wolf lying next to me. "Hang on, lemme check." I got up and cracked the blinds apart. It was around 7:00 at nite, and the sun was just about under the horizon. "Its around 7 right now. Wanna try hunting? I think some hare might be out." I stretched and shifted to human, wearing a huge black jacket, and my ripped up jeans from two days ago. "Ow, guess I need to shift to human more often, its not use to being the subordinate shift. Ow!" I yelped when my back popped really loud. My neck and fingers did the same.