Silver Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Silver Moon

Post by Enir »

I woke to find my self strapped down on a table and two men standing over me with meat cleavers. Neddless to say I did not think this was going to end well. I saw the one man raise his cleaver up in the air and I closed my eyes, waiting for the killing blow to come.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I rammed through the door, hitting the guy that was about to kill the male, with all the force and strength I could, snapping his back in half when I landes ontop of him. I roared out when the other guy raised his hand to kill the male. This time the other female lept onto him and killed him. I unstrapped the male and we bolted out, stopping ontop of a tall roof. "Okay, sorry about your den, but we can't go back there. Too dangerous, an I ain't strong enough right now to save your ascot again." I looked to the female and bowed. "Thanks, without your nose we wouldn't have found this guy over here."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Yes I agree, they would send others there." I looked at both of them and then asked, "But were do we go now?" I looked at my self and then at them and said, "You two may be able to pass as human but I am not so lucky."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

"Well, maybe me and her could pass as sisters or friends, and you could pass as her dog, a large and rare new species? How bout that? And I know a... aquaintance that can give u all either our own places or a place we could share. Its up to you guys as to what you want to do." i suggested and started walking towards my "friends" house. "Oh and you guys realise you two will have to change you names? If shes correct and it was her stepfather, we need to start over." i put my hands behind my head and walke lazily down the street.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Not sure how to react I simply went with it. I acted as Snowy's dog. "I don't mind shareing a place, to tell you the truth it got lonely up there in the mountains all by my self."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I shrugged my shoulders, giving my hair a quick flip.

"Sounds good to me, it's not like i had any place to go." I stated.

I turned my attention to Enir.

"All right, new names. Who wants to go first?"
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"I've had a prepared alias just incase some thing like this ever happened. Amber Sage. You guys?"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Noding I replied, "No one else nows my name besides you two, I have had no reason for a fake name, and besides Iam not a vary public individual.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I thought for a minute.

"Anna Molly." I stated simply.

At the odd looks, I shrugged my shoulders.

"It was my mother's name." I said.

I turned towards Enir. I smiled cheekily.

"All right, since we're supposed to be sisters, and you're supposed to be a dog, it's time to start acting like it."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I looked at snowy and then cain then looked blankly forward. "Please just don't take it to far.....and iam a bit larger than a normal dog" I flexed my fingers and then mentioned, " and I have fingers..not pads." Then thinking for a moment ," well I guess if they don't get a chance to look to closely then they might not notice my fingers." I went down on all fours and aloud snowy to attach a collor and leash.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I giggled at the sight of a big bad wolfboy in a large red collar and red leash. "Awww, look at the cute wittle puppy!" i busted out laughin at my joke, then getting a less than pleasing glare from Enir. I shrunk a bit inside and immediately shut up. I walked towards my "connections" house, and told the others to wait outside.

An hour later i tossed two pairs of keys to Enir and Snowy, then stepped out of the shadows, into the moonlight. All the street lights and window lights were out. The only light on the ground, was my skin. I always glowed a pale blueish white color. I loved it. I shed myself of my long black jacket and my almost perfect outline of muscles were obvious. I wore a black tank and black skinny jeans. I let myself become the human "she-wolf", and bolted off, towards the surprise penthouse i had the poor boy set up for us. Good thing he's got superhuman speed, or else he'd be a pile of sliced meat about now. The others followed, and nearly tripped over themselves at the mere sight of the penthouse. Three bedroom three bath, large kitchen with a beautiful lookout, and a huge pool for me to swim in. A friend of his bought some really nice clothes and had Enir's room all set to feel like a large comfortable den. My room was mainly windows for walls, a large walk in closet, a king-sized bed, a tunnel leading to an open feild not too far from the house, and computers, tv's and iPods/iPhones. I was in heaven.

"Ya'll get settled, its a dream house. Enir your rooms over in that far corner, and Snowy yours is in the other. Mines right here so, nite."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I went down the hallway to were my room was. The hallway was almost to small, but the room was a comfortable and homey. I removed the collor and found a brown one with celtic designs engraved into it. I instantlly took a likeing to that one. I then sniffed around trying to get familliar with the place. I noticed to my dismay that there was a human toilet in the bathroom.....it was going to be interesting to learn how to use it...and how to keep the shower from getting clogged with my fur.

I then searched for a bed or some other type of place to sleep...and to my disapointment all I found was a 2.5ftx2.5ft little square rug....I guess the kid really thought I was a dog....and a small one at that. I decided I was tierd and went out on to the small balcony and then lept to the ground. I then went and laid down beside a tree were they had forgotten to mow the grass and made sure I looked like I was on a chain before I fell asleep.
Attachments
My actual collar!! =)
My actual collar!! =)
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Hey Enir, um, not trying to be rude or anything, but I stated in my last post;
had Enir's room all set to feel like a large comfortable den

Its not a small room thingy, Amber had the guy set up the place to be really luxurious. Just to let ya know, ^^
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I set my belongings down, smiling at the room. It was so spacious. There was a bed against the wall, and a small window on the wall. A dresser and vanity were pushed against another wall.

"Sweet," I said, throwing myself onto the bed.

I rumaged through my bag, pulling out an IPOD. I jammed the duds into my ears and turned on "Just Like You" by Three Days Grace.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Used to outside stuff.....LOL

I woke up with some kids pokeing my underside with a stick and takeing pics with a disposable camera and laughing. I stood up on all fours and then there was a flash of light. I lept foreward and took the camera from the child with my fangs and crushed it in my mouth. I the look at them like I was angery and growled.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Enir, come." I acted like he was my dog an untied him from the tree. "Inside now." i pointed him to the door. I looked at the kids and leaned close ti them. "Dont come near my property again." i growled in a low tone, my eyes an eerie golden color. The kids nodded shakily and ran off, out of my territory. I closed my eyes and regained control. I walked back in, making sure the door was closed and locked, then scratched behind Enir's ears. "You okay? Try not to sleep outside too often, its dangerous. Especially here."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Checking to make sure everything was okay in the lower area I then turned back around when I was sure everything was there. "Ya I noticed that." "Wow since when did the humans offspring get so rude and nosy?" I then sat down at the main table and then after a while I went to the kitchen to search for some food.....it took a while to find the kitchen though.

OOC:Lets have a post-a-thon!!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: but ur not on now, DARNITT!!!!!!

I watched the ginormus wolf strugglin to find the Kitchen. I walked in and leapt on his back. I laughed an groane when he threw me against the wall and pinned me there while he growled. I giggled more abd threw him back down. I growled back at him and we wrestled abit. Finally I calmed down and smiled, laying on my back.

"Funn." I simply stated.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was searching for the kitchen when something landed on my back. By reaction I grabed it and pinned it to the wall, then I realized it was our host so I let her drop to the ground. After that she tackled me again. I was knocked back and I stopped after collideing with a dresser in the hallway. A smll vase with flowers fell of and landed on my head. Then I heard cain say, "Funny". I looked at her, grumpily. "How is that so funny?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I fell asleep, I thought I heard Enir say something but I was too tired to reply. I rolled over and slept for about three hours.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Looking at her oddly I rubbed my head and continued to search for the kitchen. After about 3 hr.s of searching I returned and gave cain a small push to wake her. "Were is the hunting grounds for this establishment of yours?"
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Iawoke to Enir asking me where the "Hunting grounds" were in the house. I tried so hard not to laugh, "There are none, dude, you need to do some research on humans, dang. You want some meat?" I asked and walked to his room. "Fresh deer carcasses and all that good stuff is down here, in your "den" Enir. Your room's the largest because I got them to make you feel at home. The part you saw was only its disguise." I turned away and to a wall. "Room, set to normal, no disguise." I watched the room change, grow larger and look like a large open wooded area. There was a nice deer carcass lying next to his den, and I pointed to it. "Anytime you want food, Tell me, I can get the room to simulate a real hunt for you, or get the room to bring a carcass. " With that I left the room to mine.

"Room, simulate the full moon on a clear breezy night." The walls dissappeared and the moon shone above me, and a small breeze flowed throughout the room. I sighed, feeling the floor and my bed change to a grassy hill. It was simply heaven here, but I knew we wouldn't be able to stay long. Not with the kids parents around, they will start snooping around here soon and try to break in or call the cops on us. I called a very old friend of mine. He had a cabin already prepared for three, in case I did ever need it, never thought I would.
Attachments
wolf_by_EatToast.jpg
wolf_by_EatToast.jpg (17.47 KiB) Viewed 4698 times
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I went and ate some of the deer....it was a bit unearveing to realise that I was inside a holo deck style room like the ones Capt. kerk and the others used on that show the humans watch on the box like thing ".....what was it called....Star Trek, that was it!!!" After about only 3 mouth fulls I went over to the console were Cain had talked to wall. I stood up on two legs and cleared my throat. " Computer.....simulate Yellow stone National Park from 1478 on July 8th, approximatly 11:30pm." The room became fuzzy and a mechanical voice said, " The record or file you wish to access does not exist...please create a new file or choose another."
I then smacked myself with a paw as I realised, "They didn't even have flashlights back then, of course they wouldn't have a file of that period. "Computer create new file, Lable Yellowstone 1478, set timeline to July 8th, at 11:30pm. After a few seconds the program replyed, "File made, please set peramiters." I closed my eyes remembering what it was like back then and then replyed, " A moutain in the south west overlooking a valley and a small village by a river in the north east." The program then went to work but suddenly stopped and said, "Please provide more detailed peramitters."

I thought to my self, "What a picky machine." Then replyed, " Orange full moon in the center of the sky, set starting position on the moutain side and create a werewolf den 10 ft behind me, also add about 9 werewolves." Then thinking for a moment I added, "Make 3 female and the other 6 male, and place me as alpha. Then add 3 pups and a small camp fire with roasting deer hanging over it by a spear." Then at the last second I added, "and create a light breeze comeing from the top of the mountain brining warm air with it." I watched in amazment as the room litterally turned into a mountain side overlooking a valley, and the light of an orange full moon lit the area.

I then noticed 3 pups chaseing each other around my feet and the other werewolves watching them with happy faces. Tears started to build in my eyes as I relived the happiest time in my life. We were one of 3 last remaining werewolf packs left in the US. We had offered our services to the humans as scouts/hunters/and in times of war, shock troops. And in return the humans left us alone and gave us some terratory to own. All of a sudden one of the pups ran into my foot and fell over, I picked up the poor thing and held him closely.

I could hear his heart slow down and then looked him strait in the eyes. He was not hurt or upset, but rather surprised that he had tripped. He looked at me as though he was asking, 'Why did you pick me up?'. I smiled and he licked my nose, then I noticed that the pup hade the same marking as I did acroos his face. We all howled a greeting to the moon and then setteled down for the night. I curled up by what was left of the fire and the younger version of me crawled in between my arms and layed down. I looked at him and said, "Goodnight Enir, and may luna guide you."

Then at that exact moment a spear came out of no-were and impailed one of the females. Everyone rose up and looked around, two males and the last two females fell with silver arrows pokeing out there backs. I looked down and grabbed the pup and then took off, tears streaming from my eyes as I relived my childhood. Suddenly a net fell on me and I tripped, the pup went tumbleing through a bush and into a hollow log. I tried to get up but I was snared and couldn't. Before I could do anything else a sword went through my back and my heart and out the front of my chest. I knew it was a simulation but I felt the pain and howled out in defiance as I fell over. The program suddenly stoped and I layed there crying on the floor in a small ball.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I heard Enir howl in pain and bolted into his room. I saw him lying on the floor curled up in aball. I held him tightly, til his body stopped trembling, then I picked him up and layed him down in the rooms simulated den. I made sure that no more pain was caused through simulation, and made the computer deny any weaponry in any other future simulations. I watched Enir, feeling sorry for him. I had watched the replay of the simulation, this time I was stabbed. I knew it wouldn't affect me, mainly because I am used to it, but I doubt he was mentally prepared for it. I found a large blanket and wrapped him in it, then walked out to get some food.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I took the blanket, flash-backs were still flashing through my mind and the emotions that went with them as well. The pride and joy of being a pup and howling at the moon, the warmth I had when snuggled up against my parents and the others, the curiosity of the strangers, the fear from being chased, sorrow from watching my parents get killed, and the lonelyness of being the last one left and being alone in the woods. After a while I was able to calm down but I still wasn't vary happy. Reliveing my childhood was a painful thing, that I had tried to forget and get over.

Once again I realized I was still alone, I may be inside this building with the other two but I AM THE LAST of my species. Trying to stay calm I said, "Computer.....end all simulations." There was a blink and then I was inside a black room with yellow lines running all over it makeing it look like a buch of little cubes. I went to one corner of the holoroom and just layed there, the blanket had disapeared, apperently it was a simulation as well.