Silver Moon

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Silver Moon

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I lifted my upper lip in a snarl before returning to Enir. Sitting down, I sighed heavily. This was so stupid. I pulled my knees up to my chest, glancing out the cave door. Wait. . . what in the. . .

"Miss me sweetheart?"

I yelped as a sack came down over my head. I screeched from within the sack. I bit my tongue as I was thrown into the back of what i was guessing was a truck. The engine reeved loudly before the tires squealed into the distance, away from Enir.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

Amber's POV

I heard a yelp from the cave Gabriel let Snowy and Enir stay in. I carefully got up and out to see a large truck taking Snowy. I hissed under my breath and leapt after it, not caring to shift. Now is one of those times where being immortal and super enhanced come into play. I swiftly chased behind it, only letting Snowy know I was here. I whistled a tune only she would know, and the guards in tthe truck looked around like morons. I silently snapped the neck of the guard closest to Snowy, then ripped the others throat out. I grabbed snowy and threw her into the cave with Enir, then got shot in the arm. A flash of black streamed past me and I saw one of the guys in the front cut in half. I went for the jerk who tried to kidnap Snowy. I was about to tear my teeth into his neck when Snowy screamed for me to stop. I felt Gabriel take and hold the bastard up by his throat against a tree. I growled.

"Snowy... Let me kill this sorry SOB... He's a good for nothing racist bastard, deserves... to die... by my teeth sinking into his throat.... Mine..." My eyes turned a bright gold. My 'Wolf" was awake and ready to kill. My canines grew, mouth was practically drenched in blood. I was ready to kill the SOB, ripping his limbs from his body, slashing his throat. Threatened my pack, my home, I will kill him. I backed off a bit, and regained control. My wolf was dying to eat the bastard. "Your lucky this time you racist bastard, next time, I will kill you, whether Snowy wants me to or not. Get the f*** out of here. NOW." I was getting really pissed. He bolted off, scared him with how black my eyes got in that 3.5 second time limit. Gabriel carried me back to the cave. I was worn out by how much rage was trying to get loose. Took so much out of me to control myself and emotions. Sometimes I wish I was a Vulcan, no emotions, no feelings, it'd be so much easier. I put on one final song before black consumed my exhausted body.

I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

I can't escape myself
(I can't escape myself)
So many times i've lied
(So many times i've lied)
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Somebody help me through this nightmare
I can't control myself
Somebody wake me from this nightmare
I can't escape this hell

(This animal, this animal, this animal, this animal, this animal, this animal, this animal)

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
(This animal I have become)
Attachments
lunapic-124666487369911.gif
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I blinked twice, clearing away the tears that were threatening to spill down my face. How many more times was this going to happen? There was no way any of us were safe, at least, not while I was around. Sighing, I picked myself up, dusting off my pants. I cast a glance back towards the cave. I bent down to write a quick note in the dirt. I know, it's not great, but it works.

To Whom it may Concern,

Look, thank you for all of your help. I greatly appreciate it. However, things just aren't going great. Trust me, for the second time tonight, I've nearly gotten all of you killed. Cain and Enir, stay together okay, even if loverboy gets on everyone's last nerve. Lover Boy, take good care of Cain, or I'll kill you later. Just making sure you know. Don't try to look for me. I'll be long gone, maybe I'll take a vacation to my old hometown. . . anyway, stay safe y'all.

Anna

I turned, running through the woods and out into the street. I quickly packed all of my things, running to the nearest bus station. I quickly boarded a bus, taking a seat near the back. I jammed earbuds in my ears, turning on a rock song. Next stop, Sales.
Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all. . .

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I heard Snowy run off, and I gorwled again. I went to Enir and kicked him awake. "Your girlfriend just ran off, wrote in the dirt she was going to her hometown. Go get her before the trail runs cold." He ran off, stumbled to get up a bit, but sped off. Gabriel marked his territory with his scent and it was pretty funny watching him do it in human form. "If anyone walks through here they're gunna be like; that guy has issues and run off. Then I will laugh."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I winced at the odor in the air. Oh yeah, there was no place like Sales. Pulling my collar up, I walked briskly down the street. My backpack thumped harshly, making me set my teeth on edge. I continued to walk until I came to a dirt road. Smiling, I turned down the road, jogging the rest of the way. I came to a small cottage set on the outskirts of town. I knocked once on the door, my smile stretching as an elderly woman opened the door. She wrapped me in a hug that made me bark with laughter.

"Hey Nanna Marie,"

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I felt a huge amount of loss when I was kicked awake by cain and told snowy had run off. I was just in time to see a bus pull away and saw snowy in one of the seats. I ran across the street and looked at the bus schedual.....sales 11:30 pm range: 29 miles. "Alright well at least I have a direction." I said sarcastically under my breath, why hadn't i studdied human maps pore often I cursed at my self. I then noticed a small puddle of oil that had come from the bus....well at least I can track it with this.

I took off following the oil trail. I ran down city streets and huge 4 lane highways and interstates. I arived at sales within 2 hours, thanks to the few times I rode on peoples truck beds. I followed snowys scent but it was hard, there were just to many oders but I finnaly found her. She was in the middle of getting washed up in an old ladys house. If it wasn't for the fact that I couldn't shift I would have done so, and knocked on the door, but I couldn't. I went around the side of the house and sat on the back doorstep, waiting for someone to notice I was there.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Ah, nothing felt better than a really hot bath. Sighing, I ran a brush through my gnarled hair, wincing at the tangles. Ow, ow, and ow. That was when I heard my grandmother downstairs.

"Grandma, who in the world. . ."

I froze. Enir was sitting on the floor. My Nana Marie was sitting in her rocker. The backdoor was opened, hinting that Enir had been let in. I felt a brief surge of anger rush through me.

"What in the world are you doing here?"

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Surprised that she was angry at me I couldn't help but feel even worse. " Please don't leave me behind, I ......" I couldn't think of anything else to say. I was confused, it had been many centuries since I had ever reached out to anyone or aloud myself to care for anyone else. The last time I had done so was back when I was still with the pack.....before the humans came and killed everyone. I looked from her to...i think it was her grandma...and then back. Unable to think of anything else to say I just sat there on there back door step and looked like a sad puppy. :cry: :puppyeyes:

Then finnaly I said, "I have grown to like you alot over these last couple days.....maybe it's even more than 'like' but....if you do not want me then I will leave....Iam not going to torment you or stalk you....I will leave and go back to my den and greet whatever may lie there." Then looking her strait in the eyes with a tear starting to roll down my one cheek I then said," It is your choice...." I sat there and waited again for a reply.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Resisting the urge to groan, I knelt in front of him.

"Look, the only reason I left in the fist place was to keep you safe. Now that you're here, that plan has backfired completely."

I wiped away the stray tear and smiled.

"Honey, I hate to interrupt you, but we have company." My Nanna Marie said.

All of us turned to look out the back door. I could see Jona's men from a mile off.

"Oh crud."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I went inside and shut the door, then I asked the grandma," Do you have anything I can use as a shield or as a stunning/disableing weapon? I then looked at snowy and then continued, "And a safe place for her, while I deal with these men, they are not Jona, they are his cronies."

To my surprise she handed me an old wooden shield that had a metal ring around it's side and a metal bubble in the center, then she handed me an old sword....from the 14th centry by the looks of it....a period in time of joy and extream sorrow for me. Even though I had never practiced with one I instantly knew how to use it when I picked it up. As I thanked her, she moved a rug to the side and opened a hidden basement door.

I said, "Snowy, please stay with her while I do this, I don't want to lose you if some get past me or over take me." Then turning to the grandma I said," Thank you, and if I survive this I have a question for you." I then opened the door and strode out into the back yard with a cool determination of someone who would not stop until they had fallen or the job was complete.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

"This way child, you don't have much time."

I followed my Nanna down the stairs. She led me to a small room lined with weapons.

"If push comes to shove, use one of these."

Nanna handed me a small sword and a gun. My own grandmother took another weapon.

"Stay here."

I sighed, taking a seat against the wall and waited.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I reluctantly followed after Gabriel persuaded me to help. I stalked some shady men who were headed down where Enir's scent lead. I saw Enir walk out with an old sword, a familiar one at that, and a wooden sheild. Moron, they got guns, how's a wooden sheild gunna help? I leapt silently to the tree tops, spying on the few that were spying on the ones out in the open. I swiftly took out each one of them, still not letting my presence known, then took out the men in the back silently. I snuck onto the roof, getting ready to kill the few out front remaining. I felt a sharp pang in the back of my neck and was sedated easily. I was concious, but on the verge of passing out. I coud see a guy, ninja looking dude standing over me with a little sharp device on the middle finger, nearest his palm. I'm guessing thats what put the sedative into my system. I saw the dude leap down and get Enir with the same thing. I felt bind being tied to my wrists and ankles, good thing I was in human form. Some other ninja guys did the same to Enir. I could see Enir was out, I guess immortality only allows me to sedate, unless you use a tranquilizer for a bull elephant. I had a dirty brown sack shoved roughly on to my head, as well as a collar. I was dragged off to a truck, a large one according to sound. The threw me on and Enir on top of me, pinning me to one end of the truck and being bruised by Enir's back slamming into my front. I'm pretty sure I had a concussion. I waited until I was stabbed again, this time with a d**n tranquilizer for a freakin bull elephant, knocked out for who knows how long.

A bright light flashed in my eyes, I bolted upwards, realizing I was blindfolded and lying on cement.

"Hello, Raine." I heard a male voice say. Some one pulled the blindfold off, I saw a cement room, a cell... I was ditting on a cement... bed, if you could call it that. On the right wall there was a huge number five painted in Black. I looked behind me to see a man, looked around late thirties with Horned-rimmed-glasses. Who wears those anymore???

"You are Raine Mizunato, welcome to Level five, your new home until we feel you are tame enough to work for us."

"And who exactly is 'us'? Where's Enir?"

"I work for the Company, a secret organization disguised as Primetech, a paper company. We find people like you and your friend, people with abilties."

"Abiliti- Dude! I'm a werewolf, difference between genetics. People with abilities have an extra DNA strand, werewolves, like MYself, are born with three. My friend is a latter form of werewolf, with only two extra DNA strands. I'm immortal, my friend can only heal. What's your name.... HRG?"

He smirked. "My name's Noah Bennett. If you prove yourself a tame... werewolf, we may become partners. And you won't be trapped in a cell for the rest of your life."
Attachments
Noah "HRG" Bennett
Noah "HRG" Bennett
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Here's "Sylar" from Heroes in his cell in Level 5.
Attachments
250px-Level5.jpg
250px-Level5.jpg (12.42 KiB) Viewed 6601 times
user2448_1178843499.jpg
user2448_1178843499.jpg (21.71 KiB) Viewed 6602 times
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was chained to the wall and was unable to sit down or even crouch. My limbs were sore and I could not move off the wall. I had to admit, they had me secured really well this time. It was about 2 hrs before someone came in. A man in a suit came in and said," Hello Enir, I hope you had a comfortable trip.' 'I have a proposition for you, we know for a fact that at one time werewolves helped humans in the wars in england, and we want you to join our little crusade.'

"Where is Cain and Snowy? Where are we?" I tryed to free my self from the wall but was unable to. The man stepped forward and replyed, 'Your loup garu friend is in a cell on lvl. 5 and we were unable to capture your mate.' I knew I couldn't get out so I decided to play along. "So...what sort of proposition do you have for me?" The man smiled, 'We want you to go to our rival company and take out there building.' I asked him curiously, "And whats in it for me?" I asked. He smiled and replyed, 'We will leave you and your mate alone, along with the other one, and we will give you three a pieace of land.' I remember that, this was the same deal the humans made with my parents when I was a pup. I started to suspect, that there might be a connection with the two but I played along with it. "Alright deal...were is this place and were is my gear?" then thinking quickly I added, " I will also need someone to help me, either my friend or my mate." He noded and I was released from the shackles. Then he replyed, 'We have already aranged for your partner, she shouldbe here soon.'
Last edited by Enir on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

This was not good. This was not good. This was SO not good! I raced through the trees, two guns stuffed into holsters on my pants. My breathing was coming in harsh pants as I smacked away the tree branches that came into view. I had to find them. Or else we were all doomed. I paused, jumping as I pulled a cell phone out of my pocket. I pressed the phone to my ear.

"We have your friends."

The words sent chills down my spine.

"Where are you right now?"

"In the middle of the woods."

"Come to the edge of the road. We have a proposition to make with you."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was taken to a storage room to collect some gear. I was handed a grapleing hook, and some other supplys. I then went into this meeting room they had set up. And then a man came in and said they would start the meeting as soon as my partner was there.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I hurried down the hall, cold sweat trickling down my armpits. I hurried into the meeting room to see Enir sitting down. I flashed him a quick smile before taking a seat.

"All right, what's going on?"

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

Noah handed me some clothes and introduced me to his daughter. "This is Claire, your partner. Her and I will take you to the conference, your friends are waiting for us. They don't know your here, but they're going to find out." i followed Noah and... Claire, down to a room, an older woman with dark red hair, maroonish, was standing there waiting for us. Claire put my hair up, and straightened my bangs. Told me to put on some skinny jeans and a black tank top. When i finally got to look in the mirror, i barely recognised myself. My messy, unruly hair was nice and clean, i had cool looking bangs with caramelish streaks, and my eyes, they were pretty, the... eyeliner sge put on made my eyes a light hazel, and she gave me an iPhone that had all my friend from the past's numbers in the contacts. The iPod was on abd set to She-Wolf by Shakira, quite an amusing song considering the fact i am a lycanthrope and the second line says; Darling this is no joke, this is Lycanthropy

We walked in and I saw Snowy standing at one en of a table, Enir sitting at the other, and some guy in a suit that looked like Senator Nathan Petrelli. It made sense who the woman was, Angela Petrelli, Head of Primatech, the "Paper company"

"So this is what a paper company looks like? Amusing." I noticed Enir and Snowy's jaws drop when they saw me. I held back the smirk threatening to show.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I snapped my jaws shut with an audible click. I turned my attention to the new addition in our groups.

"You didn't have to get them involved."

Noah smiled at me.

"Of course, my dear, you're all involved."

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I hit Noah in the stomach. "Need I remind you of what we can do, Mr. Bennett? Or are you gonna behave like a good boy?" I teased. I felt Claire hit the back of my head. "Ow! That wasn't very nice little... Claire-Bear, that's disrespectful to your elders." I laughed. She glared at me. I haven't been a normal teen in so long. I was actually happy for once.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Feeling vary peeved I said grumpily. "Can we get on with this, I have a life to return to."
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

A little down by Enir's request, "Whats your problem? Jeez dude, chill. They haven't killed us, let alone tried to." claire and Noah went to my sides. "You'll be with us. You're a scout. There are a few 'specials' at Claire's school. Need you to keep an eye out for them." They led me out, and we went to a college in Coasta Verde, where Claire showed me my secret room the Company built into her dorm. I was to walk around campus durin transitions to other classes and lunch breaks. I saw several with unique abilities, the one i liked the best was the pyrokinesis. Later Claire came into my room and gave me a shot, and told me not to tell anyone about it, and she was gonna explain it all later. But i'd figured it was that formula Pinehearst, a rival as well as another, worse version of the Company, created. It gave people abilities. Amusing.
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I followed Noah down the hallway, resisting the urge to spit at the back of his head. I didn't like this. I didn't like this at all. I growled as he opened the conference room.

"Right this way,"

I stepped into the room, facing a large desk.

"Hello Jona,"

Jona turned to smile at me.

"It'm so glad to see you again, sweetheart."

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: This doesn't happen to often...but....did I just get left behind?
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

OOC: NO, you didn't. They just took my character into a totally different room. It's up to you what happens to you next right now.