DVD...

The recently completed film by
Anthony Brownrigg.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

DVD...

Post by Silverclaw »

....is out now. I rented it off netflix the other week. Seems even better the second time :D I highly recommend it; its amazing what he did with just about no budget. Solid acting, story and effects.
I wanted to buy this from FYE(I have a giftcard) but it says it is already discontinued on the site :o So its kindof hard to find. Whenever I get some spending money again I'll try amazon.
I'm looking to forward to AB's other movies he will make(especially Freeborn if he still does that). Very talented guy. 8)
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Re: DVD...

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

That's awesome! I need to get the movie. Where is it supposed to be sold at? I seem to remember Target being a choice, but I am not sure.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Would they have it at Blockbuster?
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Oh my GOD!!! I finally found a copy of RV and snapped it up. When I hear "low budget" I typically do a mental cut-and-paste with "crap", so I was preparing myself for dissapointment (no offense intended to AB), and... all I can say is OH MY GOD!!! RV is awesome. Why the hell can't I find a copy of this thing anywhere in a store? Why do I have to find someone with an Amazon account to snag it for me? And most disturbing: WHY THE HELL IS NOBODY FUNDING BROWNRIGG?!!! That's it. Whatever residual respect I might have still had for Hollywood has finally been scoured from my soul.