Personal Song

Here you will find forum type games to play.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Personal Song

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Okay...
All you have to do is tell us a song that, at least now, represents you and one reason why you think it does...
Doesn't have to be a serious one, or a good one. Just one reason why you think it represents you right now... if you can, post a link to the song too...

here goes

"Iris" - Goo Goo Dolls (chorus and second verse anyhow)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdYWuo9OFAw&ob=av2e

I am always afraid people will judge me. And all i ever want, is for people to know who i am.
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
FoxKnight
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Account in stasis
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Personal Song

Post by FoxKnight »

I like it!

Hmm...I've always likened myself to Beautiful Loser by Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band

Beautiful Loser by Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band

All of the contradictions are just like me, each one of them, not to mention how the music is great too
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

Born this Way

I've always been an individual, and have be derided. rejected, hated, and looked down upon for it by my peers most of my childhood. I liked cartoons instead of Soap Operas. I liked getting dirty instead of getting dressed up. I liked cars the ways boys like cars (my dad was/is a mechanic and I was always out in his garage). I was secretly admired (as I found out later) by a few, but that didn't stop the rejection. I sat at a full length lunch room table in high school for the first half of the year.. Alone, because I refused to be bullied off of it. So they left.

I refused to be molded. I was who I was and am who I am. S.O.L. for anyone who tried/tries to change that.

:)
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

I don't want this thread to die...

i have always been more interested in the Story of something, like a video or card game, over the actual object itself.

Whatever it is, the story always makes it better or worse.

A small thing like a song can mean so much, and can matter an equal amount.

Learning what your personal song is, and sharing it with others, may not make sense. But sometimes the simplest, yet most powerful thing we share, is music.
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
LupusDream
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Winter
Additional Details: i am a lover, hater and a out cast

Post by LupusDream »

fooling your self - by Styx i listen to this and i just keep thinking that is all that i am doing fooling my self.

i also dont just have a personal song that i think of but also a album. The Wall- by Pink Floyd. listen to this and i do build a wall around me and separate my self from every one. but then its hard to tare it down.
there was a time when wolf and man walked along side each other, but one day wolf and man would walked as one

http://LupusDream.deviantart.com/ <- my art :D
versipell74
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Redneck
Additional Details: Fun Energetic and sometimes a little loud
Mood: Excited

Post by versipell74 »

Never Enough-Five Finger Death Punch

Describes my personality very well.
Making this up as I go along.