King of the Hill

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

King of the Hill

Post by Lukas »

basiclly the king(me) has to be killed in a unique way by the next poster who becomes king and then we find a way to kill him
EX. throws deadly napkins that explode on cantact and LRD claims the throne
Last edited by Lukas on Wed May 17, 2006 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Dares LoyalReaperDragon to say his name a hundred times fast.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

I charge and you are impaled on a formal dinnerware spork--the larger one used for eating the main course, not the salad spork. It's a fine and elegant .999 pure sterling silver, and thus toxic to many of our kind here.

And I'm now King!
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Throws a giant cheese cake and makes you eat it untel you explode
LRD is now king(i prefere if you guys called me LRD)
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

I continually slip steroids into your food over a course of a few months which causes you, on top of becomming incredibly buff, to become incredibly agitated and short-tempered as a result of your increased testosterone. At the same time, I dig a deep pit trap at the base of the hill.

When I'm done, I stand on the other side of the trap and call out to you, referring to you as "LaRD," which pisses you off so much you can't think straight. You run at me, fall into the pit and smash through a hundred and seventeen flourescent lightbulbs before you hit rock bottom.

I throw a 220 lb. cheese wedge down after you just for good measure and calmly resume my spot upon the hill.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I shove a gernade down your throat and feed the wild animals with your remains and set their poop on fire

I"M KING!!
THE GAME

My Armory
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

I put a flaming paper bag on your doorstep, only instead of doggy doo, it contains a land mine.

Terastas the 3rd is king.
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

I shoot Terastas with auto-shotgun when there's Lordi playing on the background, completing his humiliation.

Hearth stands alone.
Syzygy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wergild Collector

Post by Syzygy »

Slowly I sneak up behind Hearth. He is oblivious to his impending doom, but as I unsheath my blade, he suddenly spin around. He cries out in terror, "Noooooooo!" and kicks me solidly in the jaw. I get mad and a red film of rage taints my vision, I snarl viciously and bite his jugalar.

I'm the king, prostrate yourself before me! Ha ha ha...
Eat more tobasco.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

I shove my ovipositor down Syzygy's throat and lay eggs in his chest (but I'm not an alien!)

Terastas the 4th bursts out of him and becomes king.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

gives Terastas a ham and weeze sandwhich! while he is weezing over and over, LRD pushes him off a cliff and claims the hill
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

While LRD is looking at Terastas falling to his destiny, Hearth performs his famous kick on LRD's bollocks, sending him falling after Terastas. After that, I take couple of careful steps back, and watch out for some wanna-be kings.

:wink:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

After falling to the center of the Earth and up into China, I allow my form to become streamlined and hit LRD with a clothesline on his way past me, which even if it didn't break his neck, sends him spiraling off to the right and head-first into the side of the cliff. I can't tell if he's alive or dead, but since he kind of sticks in place, I consider him out of the way at the very least.

And though Hearth is keeping a watchful eye out from wannabe kings, he's not taking into account the unlikely possibility that his assailants might be coming from the cliff. After climbing the remaining feet up the cliff, I grab him by the tail, swing him around over my head and throw him off into the sunset.

I get well away from the cliff, put the crown on a scarecrow, surround it with land mines, and set up a lawn chair on a slightly smaller hill to sit back and watch. :D
anirbas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Red headed duck lady

Post by anirbas »

What about females? we can't be kings. :(
Syzygy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wergild Collector

Post by Syzygy »

I drug Terastas with sleeping pool and place him in a cave surrounded by sharks with laser beams on their heads. I never check to see if he dies or not for there is no way my evil plan could possibly fail.

Mwahahhahahahahah! I am king! I declare tommorrow a public holiday.

(Don't worry I'm sure queens are allowed. :D )
Eat more tobasco.
anirbas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Red headed duck lady

Post by anirbas »

(I hope Queens are allowed.)
I'll give it a try.

I catch Syzygy in a giant pit covered in leaves and throw in a man eating Python.

Now I claim the Hill as mine.
I am the Queen of The hill!!!
Mwahaha.

(I'll still keep the public holiday though.)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

*starts doing Elvis impersonations*

Ok...now I'M KING!!

Thank you very much!!

:jester2:
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

1. climbs out hill because mister moderator didn't kill me :lol: then throws a spear thro the elvis impersantory, then kills the queen with a revoultion, after that LRD tells the crowd to rund thorgh the field and dies by mines, runs up and stabs the other guy, then shoots the moderator in the head since it is so much easier, and finally claims the crown after the remake of the french revoultion(you should have let us eat bread instead)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Gives you poison cheese and you eat it and die, hooks up with the former queen and gets busy :P

Now I'm king!!
Last edited by Anubis on Thu May 18, 2006 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Watches through binoculars from his deserted cave/island/whatever, laughing hysterically.

At the same time, I pass the time by collecting driftwood, which I eventually fashion into a catapult that I use to fling myself back over towards the hill.

Anubis breaks my fall. Now I'm the king.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

The heat from Anubis' grenade quite a number of posts back heat my splattered remains, which melt into silvery puddles that become animated and come back together. I rise up from it, Terminator 2 style.

Wandering naked, I come upon a bar, and tell the first person I see who is roughly my size that I need his clothes and his motorcycle. He laughs and blows smoke in my face, and then I viciously slaughter the tough looking but basically innocent man whose only fault is that he was an ancillary character in an action film.

Over the next few days, I scour the countryside carrying a photograph, asking people if they've seen King of the Hill. I investigate a somewhat amusing animated sitcom but soon realize it has nothing to do with my ultimate objective. I then inquire about a flying reptile, LoyalReaperDragon. I learn that he died from a steroid overdose, and that his position has been disputed, but is now held following a variety of conflicts, by none other than Anubis.

After an extended chase scene involving police cars and a giant semi, I corner Anubis, only to get shot with several rounds of heavy ammunition. The bullets ping against my chest, and the wounds close back. But, then Anubis hits me with a grenade launcher, and my upper body explodes into a molten silver disarray.

I return several hours later, only to discover that he was crushed beneath a falling Terastas. I greet Terastas with my outstretched hand, which instantly turns into a long blade, impaling him.

I am now King of the Hill, and the way is clear for the domination of Earth.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

tells Scott that he has had to much crack and sends the grammer police to kill him, then bribes the grammer police so they dont kill me, now i am king again
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

I give them a bigger bribe. The last words you hear before the brutal beatings render you unconscious is "It's spelled with two 'a's..."

I'm the king!
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

Dumps a vat of liquid iron on Scott and claims the throne.
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

Hearth's standing in a valley nearby. His wearing a military helmet, and there's a radiophone in his hand. His speaking into it. "... yes, those are the coordinates. Proceed."

Then seven Hornet's appear to horizon. Somewhere near, massive stereos start to play the 'Valkyrias' in max volume. Then the hornets sweep past the hill, and cover it in napalm.

When the fire's were put down, Hearth conquests the hill back to himself.