pointless talking

Here you will find forum type games to play.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

from what it looked like last night its going to be overcast again........i dont understand why??.. i dont get it ..but almost every full moon its either overcast or raining all together.......does it have something to do with moon cycles and itsgravitational pull on the earth or something??

:howl:  :oo
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

i dunno, man, but yeah, i could barely see a thing last full moon ('cept the first night, and it was so bright, it was crazy. in my garage, we had a light on, and the moonlight was brighter than it)
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Correlation does not imply causation. :P
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Phoenix Ravenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sparky
Mood: Excited

Post by Phoenix Ravenwolf »

Ah... Thats one of the great things baout living out here in Arizona.... When there is a full moon out, it's almost like it was day out.... you can see everything....lol
http://phoenixravenwolf.deviantart.com/
So ... um... yeah...... hi

Gchat: mikeRavenwolf
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

My mate has been on the phone with his mother for at least a half an hour. He said that he was callign his dad for five minutes...he hasnt even spoken to his dad yet. My mate can talk. So here I am...on the couch, checking out the pack website. You guys are fun. Im suposed to be writing my storyies/novels but I get distracted easily. Im not a phone person. I like to keep phone conversations under 5 minutes. *sigh* But he's cute so its OK. :wink:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

hehehe... :D
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i want someone to hit me across the head really hard right now with a big steel rod untill i stop moving... :(
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Z wrote:
White Paw wrote:i want someone to hit me across the head really hard right now with a big steel rod untill i stop moving... :(
aw, too bad i live in california and im legally forbidden from handling anything that can be used as a weapon
heh...yeah..um...i wasnt having a good night..... :|
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

White Paw wrote:
Z wrote:
White Paw wrote:i want someone to hit me across the head really hard right now with a big steel rod untill i stop moving... :(
aw, too bad i live in california and im legally forbidden from handling anything that can be used as a weapon
heh...yeah..um...i wasnt having a good night..... :|
Are you feeling better? :|
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

yeah...i think im doing better............ill live i guess.. :(
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Z wrote:
White Paw wrote:yeah...i think im doing better............ill live i guess.. :(
well, look at it this way, at least u just had a bad night, you coulda been me and be havng a bad life

why do you think your life is going bad Z :|
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Z wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Z wrote:
well, look at it this way, at least u just had a bad night, you coulda been me and be havng a bad life

lol, trust me, u dont want to know cuz its a looooooooooooong list of whys, and its only getting longer

your life is only as bad as you allow it to be :|
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

well said WP. well said! :D
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Timber-WoIf wrote:well said WP. well said! :D

well thanks Timber-Wolf...... :D
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

White Paw wrote:
Z wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Z wrote:

lol, trust me, u dont want to know cuz its a looooooooooooong list of whys, and its only getting longer

Well considering your comment you just made, how can you saay this about ones life? A night or a day is part of life. So you could have had a good day, but you didn't same with life. There is only so much you can do with life and it seems it's harder to find yoursefl in a good place with so much painful things happening daily.

From personal experience life has many paths. Some people find it hard to find peace an joy, no matter how hard they try. This is why so many folks take their lives..They feel like they have nothing. If you told someone that an then the then next day they aren't here, how would you feel? I'm not trying to slam you White Paw..no..I am simply pointing out how life is. Some just have it rough an it's truly a sad thing.. :(
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Do..you have a rough life, Joker?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Z wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Z wrote:

Well considering your comment you just made, how can you saay this about ones life? A night or a day is part of life. So you could have had a good day, but you didn't same with life. There is only so much you can do with life and it seems it's harder to find yoursefl in a good place with so much painful things happening daily.

From personal experience life has many paths. Some people find it hard to find peace an joy, no matter how hard they try. This is why so many folks take their lives..They feel like they have nothing. If you told someone that an then the then next day they aren't here, how would you feel? I'm not trying to slam you White Paw..no..I am simply pointing out how life is. Some just have it rough an it's truly a sad thing.. :(
i dont think your slamming me joker its alright... :(
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

yay!!!!!!!!!!

i know how to read and write in binary now....i feel special :D
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

im not goin to respond to this because im not getting into an argument..i have some opinions but im keepig them to my self right now Z....

im just not going to do it...im not turning this into a war
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Z wrote:
White Paw wrote:im not goin to respond to this because im not getting into an argument..i have some opinions but im keepig them to my self right now Z....

im sorry, i was pretty angry earlier so i guess i vented in the next place i just happend to be at. i didnt mean anything bad. i guess im just tired of my s*** getting worse and worse, while everybody else seems to be having a normal life with normal problems and normal stress levels :(

if it makes you feel better than vent all you want Z
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Z wrote:
White Paw wrote:
Z wrote:
White Paw wrote:im not goin to respond to this because im not getting into an argument..i have some opinions but im keepig them to my self right now Z....

im sorry, i was pretty angry earlier so i guess i vented in the next place i just happend to be at. i didnt mean anything bad. i guess im just tired of my s*** getting worse and worse, while everybody else seems to be having a normal life with normal problems and normal stress levels :(

if it makes you feel better than vent all you want Z
no, i need to shut up, like i use to do. i dunno y lately i been blowin my top, i use to be so slow to anger :(
why...your entitled to what you have to say...you keep it in and you stew on it it becomes worse till you really blow your top unexpectedly..

dont let the pressure build up thats what this thread is for random talking....you need to vent then vent dont keep it in....
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

hell if you need someone to yell or b**** at just do it at me...i dont mind....i know your just venting and it doesnt matter....no harm feeling and all
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Z wrote:
White Paw wrote:hell if you need someone to yell or b**** at just do it at me...i dont mind....i know your just venting and it doesnt matter....no harm feeling and all
i dont know about that...but i guess ill keep it in mind....thanx

eh...no prob. :D
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nachoboy »

but yeah, z, vent all you want. i mean, jus venting can help a whole lot (i know from experience... i could be a professional complainer/venter) and if you've got angry feelings, it's much better to get them out in a post on here than in verbage or fighting with or at somebody else, you know, in real life.

so yeah, vent as much as you want, and it'll be all good.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by nachoboy »

hahaha! now there is! fang started it!
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!