Currupted wish Game 2

Here you will find forum type games to play.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

done..When ever you talk from now on its in the form of a wish...

I wish all my bills were paid off... :P
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Look, Ma! He's smiling!"

Post by Moon_Lover »

Done. All the companies that you had bills for suddenly disappear, leaving you and everyone else that is a part of them losing their services, and a mob of angry people charge after you (I wish).

I wish that, while still existing as before and being able to speak, I didn't have to need to speak in the form of a wish.
You can run, you can hide, but I'll still pounce on you and lick you silly.
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The pack's Linux Nerd

Post by psiguy »

Granted... you get hit by a car and lose the language center of the brain. You will never be forced to speak in wishes, but you can't understand what anyone is saying, see what anyone is writing, write anything intelligable, or say anything coherent.

I wishfully ask someone else buy my wishy washer for 10 easy payments of $19.95 (+ shiping and handling) call now and I'll grant your wish at half the price. Don't wait! supplies are limited. Get one, or be left in fairy dust!!!!

*poof*
www.psiguy.deviantart.com <-- My artwork and generalities.

May the force be with you!!!
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon_Lover »

(You might want to readdress your response to my wish, considering I said "...and being able to speak." There's a reason for that phrasing. And once that's solved):

Done. The Mafia pays for it, and then demands that you repay them for it. Just before it breaks down.

I wish that I wish that I wish. (I wish)
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by psiguy »

(not so fast my quick-witted friend. you never said "... and still being able to communicate without impendiment" so you "were being able to speak" at that time)

But not to worry, I think "ajsdgfjgsaj,hgillgfiugalsdugl!!!!" sounds like a wish to me. So I take you to the mob I sold my wishing washer to, to have it fixed.

But alas they hated your mouth and tried to drown you in their new wishing washer, wishing that you'd drown.

But alas! You shoot out of the washer swearing that, as you flown to the moon, you'd get me for this! ( :O so you CAN speak!)

Well! At least the washer was fine! The mob's wish was washed and they "killed" their problem. My bones weren't broken into 10 million places after all!

Wow! what a day....
I wishfully ask that I could get some rest around here!

Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon_Lover »

Done. You suddenly pass out.

I wish that I was able to commune with the gods on an equal level again.
Miragh
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: full moon addict

Post by Miragh »

Granted, a band composed of jobless telephone operators’ are playing a canon with their mobile phone ring tone of “Wagner - Ride of the Valkyrie’ while your physical appearance vanishes with a loud bang in a cloud of purple confetti, leaving your mind floating in the universe of possibilities. The Wagner ring tone still echoes in your thoughts, distracting you from reaching the state of great inner peace and contentment and your mind comes too close to a black hole which sucks you in and ends your spiritual existence leaving your nonbeing on the same nonexisting plane as the gods.

I wish I can keep a moderately sufficient extent of my sanity :P
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

granted, now your life is really boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I wish that the mods got a taste of there own medicene(nothing personal)
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon_Lover »

Granted. They get banned, rejoin as new people, become moderators again, and then autoban you. (Just a guess...)

I wish that I could own some gold-pressed platinum. (Yes, I live with trekkie fans...)
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by psiguy »

granted, you get your platinum, but shortly after, you get mugged in the black hole you were sucked into. :P

(How does a non-physical being get mugged anyway?)

I wishfully ask why I am passed out on the doorsteps to my home and why I can still hear all these wishes and grant them.

Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon_Lover »

Answered: You're psychic. Why else?

I wish that I was physical again.
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by psiguy »

Granted... You end up in a physical form on our own planet. You can speak, move, and interact almost without hinderance. You are horrified to find that you've ended up in the wishy washer I have sold to the local mafia who nearly drowned you. Maybee while you exist in the body of the wishy washer, you can wash someone else's wish while I lay passed out on the door steps.

I wishfully ask for medical attention. I can hardly move a muscle!

Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon_Lover »

Granted. Dr. Kevorkian arrives. You do the math.

I wish to get out of the wishy washer.
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon_Lover »

I rescind my prevoius wish:
I wish that Psi Guy is brought back to life.
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by psiguy »

Granted, you come out of the wishy washer all clean. And you smell "too" good.
:p

(WOW! I'm Alive! YAY!)
8)

I wishfully ask that we celebrate this event with a big feast!

Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

granted but the meals are full of my toxins and you are on the crapper for 2 days bwahahaha
i wish that i could have a toxic lab in psiguy's room
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon_Lover »

Granted. 5 seconds later, the lab itself blows up, and nothing else is affected.

I wish that my ISP would work.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Granted, it works and you stop

I wish White Paw and I were in each others arms right now in alaska
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
FoxOfWar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Fiery Foxish TFmage Extraordinaire
Location: Finland. Most probably lurking behing that rock. *points*

Post by FoxOfWar »

Granted. Too bad you're naked and it's freezing cold.

I wish I had Nintendo DS here & now.
Btw, If you're wondering about FoxOfWar, think about Real-Time Strategy Games and certain aspect profilic in all of them... lurking about in the shadows, kind of like me...
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon_Lover »

Fang wrote:Granted, it works and you stop
:? (Stop?)

Granted. You're both human and naked, and you can't shift. And there's a blizzard going on.

I wish that I am able, at will, to transfom between a wolf form and a human form, of my choice, retaining my own willpower throughout the transfomation, having complete control of the body and mind during the transformation, with complete, yet controllable, instincts of a wolf in the transformation and when transformed, retaining my current physical and dimensional position as of my wish, and retain the same temporal (time) position and flow as of this wish.
:D (Have fun...)
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

(who needs clothes :D )
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by psiguy »

granted...

One day, Microsoft discovered that we really live in the matrix (just like in the movies) and decidedly bought the code to the matrix. Now, if someone wants to do something "cool" like fly in the air, you must pay Microsoft $$$ for the super powers granted though the 'new' and 'exclusive' Windows 'M' Os.

"That's Cool!", I say! , "I'm sure Moon Lover would love this! Who wouldn't like to grant their own wishes and super powers? I'lll call Microsoft now to recieve a copy of it to give to my best friend."

I call Microsoft about their new Windows 'M' Os. (It hasn't reached stores yet) Here's how it went...

"So, you wish to use this version of Windows to gain special abilities huh? This technology is really new, we can't sell this product untill we ship it out into retail.... Ok, we'll give you an exclusive offer. We will give you this Windows product for 10 Bajillion Dollars.What? You don't have $10 Bajillion for the Windows 'M' Os? Ok! You can try out its 'free' version instead!"

And so I recieved the 'free' Windows 'M' Os through the mail. shortly after, I come and give you the cd. You were in disbelief of such an Os would exist, but it is true! A millisecond after popping the cd into the drive, the new Os makes itself home in your computer. After 10 minutes, you recieve the exact same abilities previosly mentioned. You revel in the fact that you can transform at will. Heck! You liked it sooo much, you psychicly e-mailed all of your other friends about your ablity to transform. Content with your satisfaction, I leave you to your own devices...

and then.....

"POP".... "POP"...."POP"...."POP"....................

You are attacked by a bajillion pop-up ads! Every corner of your whole home is infested with them! And when you try to close one pop-up ad, two more take its place! They are everywhere you go! You just can't hide from them! So you decide to teleport outside of the house! Alas! They still pursue you and you can barely see past them now!

The horror! The agony! The Popups!

I wish Lucas forked up 10 bajillion dollars for the wish that destroyed my home.

Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon_Lover »

(Good job on finding a loophole, Psi...)

Granted. Now they want the money back that you stole, making you a fugitive.

I wish that my "free" version had no Popups, yet still was able to work without any sort of hindrance whatsoever.
psiguy
Legendary
Legendary

Post by psiguy »

Being P****d off at me for bringing you the cd with a bajillion popups. I apologized for the inconvenience and decided I could make it up by removing the code regulating the nasty popups.

After a tinkering here... a tinkering there... and everywhere allover, I circumvented the code that regulates advertisements on the "free" Windows 'M' Os. I also slain those wretched pop-ups that lived in your home.

"FINALLY!!!" you shout, " I am free to live a peacefull life without those 'inconveniences' getting in the way!"

I reply, "I 'wishfully asked' for that you know... It ended up with a visit from Dr. Kevorkian. Horrible experience I'd say. Anyways,I'm glad to be of assistance!"
:P

I walk away for one more time to leave you to your devices...

With myself away, you say to yourself, "No more pop-ups and no more hassle! Now it's time to see if I have this shifting stuff under my controll."

You go to your bathroom mirror away from the room with your computer to watch yourself transform.
:shift: rvt :shift: rvt

"Look! I'm a Human, now a Wolf, now a Human, now a Wolf, now a Human, now a Wolf, now a Human, now a..... ahhhh!" -ZaaaAAAAPPPP- -Thud-

As you were constantly shifing, your computer was cranking out a dizzying number of calculations. Soo many calculations that in fact, it left your hardware in a melted puddle on your desk. Meanwhile, you are left unconsious between wolven and human forms without the powers previously granted through your computer since its destruction. Man, don't you hate it when your computer gets toasted?

I wishfully ask to guest-star in the tellivision hit, lost. I'd be on the island where no law enforcement would think of following me.

Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon_Lover »

Granted. You get mugged.

I wish that I didn't need a computer to run the 'M' os.