Great Quotes Game

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Wise Pillow
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Wise Pillow »

Hunter Patch Adams: You don't understand, I'm leaving.
Dr. Titan: Hunter, if you leave my records will say AMA, you left against medical advice.
Hunter Patch Adams: And Mine will say IDGARA, I don't give a rat's a**. And my name is Patch.

~Patch Adams(1998)
I could care less if I'm a freak. I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unquie and profound ways. Anyway, being physically different would trouble me not.

Wise Pillow
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Wise Pillow »

Arthur Mendelson: You learn anything about proctology yet Patch? Good, take care of this asshole for me, will ya?
~Patch Adams(1998)
I could care less if I'm a freak. I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unquie and profound ways. Anyway, being physically different would trouble me not.

Wise Pillow
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Wise Pillow »

Dante(the poet): In the middle of the journey of my life, I found myself in a dark wood, for I had lost the right path. Eventually I would find the right path, but in the most unlikely place.

(This was also mentioned in Patch Adams. Yes, I kind of went over board on the post..I just like qoutes. This one right here, I have to honestly say, if you had to pick one or two sentences to describe my life..this qoute would be it.)

Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

Legolas "Final count 42"
Gimli sitting on dead Uruk-hai "42, that's not bad for elvish princling. I myself am sitting on 43."
Legolas looks at him stunned and pulls out bow and arrow and shoots the uruk-hai, "43"
Gimli looks at him and snarls "He was already dead"
"He was twitching" Legolas responds
"He was twitching because he's got my axe embedded in his Nervous System!" :lol: :howl:  :oo
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.