Hey y'all... :3

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
lunawolfgirl93
Custom Title: SilverMoon
Mood: Excited

Hey y'all... :3

Post by lunawolfgirl93 »

Haha. A forum dedicated to werewolves. Sounds right up my alley. :D

I'm Sam (You cam call me Silver, Luna, or Lunawolfgirl if you prefer), a 16 year old human (?)from Missouri (USA)...

I've been obsessed with folklore, mythology, and shapeshifters since I was about 3, loving dragons and wolves since about then. Along with drawing and writing about them, I love studying and discussing Were culture, and the 'what ifs' of lycanthropy and other such conditions, along with reading about the real accounts of people who have particularly peculiar animal affinities.

Along with being a rather curious reader, I'm the Alpha Female of a pack of 24 'wolves'-- aka all my wolf-obsessed friends in Missouri and a few other states. (And I'm always looking for more active pack members across the world. :3

So to summarize my blathersome paragraph, I love wolves and wanna find friends that won't balk when I rant about them. hwlwnk
Sevena

Re: Hey y'all... :3

Post by Sevena »

welcome to The Pack,hope you will enjoy your stay.take this, it will come in handy in the future. :hardhat:
lunawolfgirl93
Custom Title: SilverMoon
Mood: Excited

Re: Hey y'all... :3

Post by lunawolfgirl93 »

Sevena wrote:welcome to The Pack,hope you will enjoy your stay.take this, it will come in handy in the future. :hardhat:
Ooh my. Sounds like it will be fun here. :lol: