hey thar!

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
NizhoniWolf

hey thar!

Post by NizhoniWolf »

Well, i guess i better say hi then :D

i found this fourm while roaming someones link gallery and it tickled my fancy, so here i am :lol:
I'm a wolf therain, somthing i don't find easy to admit anymore, because there is just too many kids that think they are wolf therians....with pink fur and dragon wings :? .... sorry not my thing. (To me a therian is somebody who understands that in this life they are human, but in a past life, or in soul, are a animal. As this is the first thread i've looked in, i'm not sure if you guys have talked about therianthropy or not?)

I'm a rookie artist, and i have been writing my own werewolf noval now for a few years over on DA, that seems to be quite popular. If you like i could post links? like i say i'm a bit of an artist too, and soon as i find out how to find the gallery on here i'll post some work up :D

I'll leave it at that for now, :lol: hope to chat with you guys elsewere on the fourm!

Nizhoni
Werewolf Warrior
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Warrior Hero
Additional Details: Email: werewolfwarrior@ymail.com

http://myspace.com/werewolfwarrior

Main Grid Second Life Name: Alexie Borgin.
Mood: Excited

Re: hey thar!

Post by Werewolf Warrior »

Welcome to the Pack Forums NizhoniWolf. I am Werewolf Warrior...I am one of the many of this forum would might (and i mean might) chat with you. I also have a site of my own for werewolves as well, but I'll tell you about it on pm or possibly later.
Werewolf Nation Leader

If any of you wish to join us in Second Life please do, and if you want to you can join our site at http://www.werewolfnation.webs.com/index.htm
Sebiale
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Re: hey thar!

Post by Sebiale »

So many unprotected heads 8)

:ducktoss3: :ducktoss3:

Hope you have a howling good time here
We do not stop being children when we learn of death, we stop being children when we make peace with it.