Hey There!

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
MidWinter

Hey There!

Post by MidWinter »

Hi, I'm MidWinter I guess, at least it will be here. I'm not sure how I feel about that entirely, but we'll see. Otherwise, I've buzzed around this site a little for the past couple of weeks, looking at all the stuff you guys have up and it sparked my interest enough that I wanted to join. I'm a pretty big werewolf fan, but mostly in a very old school way. I've been writing my senior thesis on early modern European witchcraft and fell in love with the idea of witchcraft-based werewolf lore. I'm very into writing (big shocker there, huh) both fiction and non-fiction and look forward to participating in the creative writing sections here, as well as in the role playing area, provided anyone will have me. I think that's all for now, thanks for bearing with me and I hope to get to know a lot of you in the future.
Noir-Okami
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Troper
Mood: Excited

Re: Hey There!

Post by Noir-Okami »

Welcome to the Pack. :)
That also means...
:ducktoss3:

Duckies.
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Re: Hey There!

Post by Flatline »

welcome .

hey guess what....

MORE DUCKIES!!!

:bombzom:
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.