Woof - Any non-humans here?

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Swiftpaw
Custom Title: Swiftpaw
Additional Details: Mostly wolf, part lion.
Mood: Indifferent

Woof - Any non-humans here?

Post by Swiftpaw »

Randomly came across the site and was confused by the role playing section. Are there any non-humans here? Therians/Weres/Otherkin/etc whatever label you want to use? Is this site for humans who have spiritual beliefs or like non-humans or like roleplaying etc, or are there non-humans here as well or primarily? :?

Any way, Pounced ad..
http://www.pounced.org/personals/viewad.php?hpad=7327

Always searching for other nice non-humans to and be friends with and hopefully expand my pack.
Baphnedia

Re: Woof - Any non-humans here?

Post by Baphnedia »

There are some here, myself included, but we've had, shall we say, interesting results when topics of therianthropy crop up. So its touch and go.

Oh, and since you aren't wearing a hat... :ducktoss3:
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Swiftpaw wrote: Always searching for other nice non-humans to and be friends with and hopefully expand my pack.
Hmmm there are therians here, but most of the therians I know are serious ones with a realistic outlook, and so they don't refer to themselves as "non-human."

We are primarily a werewolf fan site. But as you noted, we do have a couple of roleplaying forums.
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

welcome to the pack. beware of the duckies,sneaky little devils.
Valon
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Cuation, likes to bite!
Additional Details: Chases cars, has bad flees, likes to play fetch.
Mood: RAR!

Post by Valon »

Welcome to the pack, i see you got ducked already.lol
Brother Wolf KARN, follower of the moon
The Third of Brothers of blood, and last protector of the mark
Until then, may the moon shine bright on your back and may the game give you a challenge!
Sheba
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Shy
Mood: Happy

Post by Sheba »

:welcome:
Swiftpaw

Post by Swiftpaw »

Baphnedia wrote:There are some here, myself included, but we've had, shall we say, interesting results when topics of therianthropy crop up. So its touch and go.

Oh, and since you aren't wearing a hat... :ducktoss3:
Grr...yeah, figured, it's this way everywhere, after Were broke up all the non-humans splintered and now it seems everyone is hiding and fragmented. It's just really frustrating when you're trying to find other non-humans and terms like Were and Therian and Furry are all mostly useless in aiding you. Not that Furry was ever much use, but still, there are a few non-humans labeling themselves as furs still or at least looking around under that label *shudders*.
Berserker wrote:Hmmm there are therians here, but most of the therians I know are serious ones with a realistic outlook, and so they don't refer to themselves as "non-human."
*sigh* I guess I'll bother responding to this, really gets old though. Only other non-humans understand you when you say you're a wolf; the rest assume you're roleplaying or that it's a game to you, which is how the above terms I mentioned were twisted into other meanings in the first place IMO, by humans not understanding what the hell they were seeing. Pointless history lesson aside, I am very "serious" and know exactly who I am. If others are confused about it or about who they are that is their problem. I will continue to use the term "wolf" and the general "non-human species" when referring to myself and other non-humans as it describes the identity, emotions, and spirit (if you believe in spirits) of myself and other non-humans and those are the things that matter to me, who you really are inside. Or, quite simply, who you are. I'm in the wrong body, and no amount of science or logic will change my emotions or identity. Don't get me wrong, I understand how non-humans could confuse themselves over such petty things, thinking "oh NO I'm in a HUMAN BODY, so I'm really a HUMAN, I should start ACTING and conforming to being human because I'm just a human!", and burying their emotions and who they really are, i.e. their real IDENTITY. Poor confused souls, it really saddens me. I don't know which you are of course, a human who will probably never understand, or a wolf who has been convinced not to call himself that, but regardless I know who I am and I hope you figure out who you are if you haven't already.
Berserker wrote:We are primarily a werewolf fan site. But as you noted, we do have a couple of roleplaying forums.
Fans and roleplayers, so most likely mostly humans then. Figured, thanks for the reply.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

No non-humans on this forum, sorry. But nonetheless welcome, and enjoy your stay. :)
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Swiftpaw

Post by Swiftpaw »

I take it no one knows of a place for non-humans, either. Will probably have to make a website myself then since I cannot seem to find any such place and I think that should change.

Thanks all, have been helpful. :)
Kuro
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: La Loba Loca

Post by Kuro »

*Wags tail* While I consider myself a therian and the topic of human vs nonhuman have not really occurred to me, I too know who I am. So from one therian, to I assume another, Welcome to the pack. If you want you could try werelist.com. I'm a member there also under the same name. Therians galore there if thats who you are looking for :lol:

Hope you find who you are lookin for :D

~Kuro
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Kuro wrote: If you want you could try werelist.com. I'm a member there also under the same name.
Heh werelist would skin him alive if he went on there calling himself "non-human."
Swiftpaw

Post by Swiftpaw »

Kuro wrote:*Wags tail* While I consider myself a therian and the topic of human vs nonhuman have not really occurred to me, I too know who I am. So from one therian, to I assume another, Welcome to the pack. If you want you could try werelist.com. I'm a member there also under the same name. Therians galore there if thats who you are looking for :lol:

Hope you find who you are lookin for :D
I'll try there I guess, thanks. Not to rehash much hopefully, but many Weres are humans who roleplay, and I still don't know what Therian means really as, like Were, some have tried to define religious/spiritual aspects into the term itself. Even though I can easily understand why as I could describe myself and my emotions using many of the same beliefs and terms (and I have, as it's sometimes easier to communicate that way sometimes), I don't believe in spirits (yet). As such, I find defining yourself as a non-human, and as someone who was some spiritual beliefs, under the same term to be odd, because it can confuse the two and I think it has. What you're going to get by lumping the two together are those who are human but have only a *belief* they are not (and beliefs can change), or you'll get those like me who identify as a wolf or other non-human species but don't share the same usually Shamanistic beliefs.

But yes, anyplace "furry", "were", "therian", or "otherkin" may contain the nice non-humans I'm looking for, floating around somewhere! Thanks again.