Greets to you fellow weres!

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
maya257
Mood: Excited

Greets to you fellow weres!

Post by maya257 »

So I joined today and I kinda wanna make new friends. So let me introduce myself...*khm* my name is Maya and I'm writing an online book with a good friend of mine. The character I'm "creating and advancing" is Noemi, a werewolf girl. This is the link to our site: http://www.bloodcoloredsnowthebook.webs.com

Yeah, the reason of my joining is: firstly - to meet people who like werewolfs as much as I do
secondly - to promote our book :D
The first chapter isn't up yet because I've got a few problems translating (I'm from Croatia) but basically you will see what's the book about on the site. One thing. There are MANY werewolfs, and sexy ones too XD...oh and vampires haha
I like almost every animal, drawing, writing and dancing, and I've got a deviantART account altough there are no werewolf drawings...yet.

Care for a talk? ^^
It's not a shame to fall. It's a shame not to get up again.
It's a pity that such a beauty has to die this way...
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Re: Greets to you fellow weres!

Post by RedEye »

I'm allowing this post because it seems to be a genuine person who is interested in the legends and opinions about Werewolves.

Since she is also pushing an online book of her own, once she establishes herself she can be posted to the appropriate forum in the Creative arts section.

And, I admit that being a writer myself, I'm just a bit swayed in her direction.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
maya257
Mood: Excited

Re: Greets to you fellow weres!

Post by maya257 »

Thanks for the approve and all the nice words ^^
It's not a shame to fall. It's a shame not to get up again.
It's a pity that such a beauty has to die this way...