New

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
W-Lupus
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

New

Post by W-Lupus »

yep , the most generic title in the universe >.<

just to introduce myself really.

without giving too much away , i was led to this site by celestialwolf (lazywolf on DA) , however , when i tired to join , the site was having problems =(
so i forgot for quite a while , but the internet for me seems to be a small world , so i found my way back.

anyway , i spent most of the last few years of my life being very secretive , and with good reason , they were quite confused those years. still , a few things came through that time , and that is of course an obsession about werewolves (best way to put it) , as growing up i had always felt the 'traditional' bloodthristy werewolf was just wrong. I'm also equally passionate about wolves - i find them awesome. Among my friends , i'm known as the expert on wolf behavior , because they think being able to understand wolf behavoir quite strange. mainly comes from a trip way back when the wolves were all running away from everyone else , yet there i was at a corner in the fence , when the rest of the pack came over and promptly went to sleep less than a metre away from me , even though i was a stranger.

anway , i look forward to using this forum , meeting new people ( im friendly enough ) and who knows what the future holds.
The Midnight Runner