Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
TCoatJackal
Additional Details: I hate racists, extremists, haters...
Mood: Depressed

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

Post by TCoatJackal »

Hey guys... I'm really glad to have found this forum, or a "Den", of Werewolves and their supporters... Seriously its hard to find one nowadays since most people go for Vampires instead of "us". Anyways, thanks for establishing such a group. And I hope to find what I was looking for here... :D
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Re: Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

Post by Wingman »

Well, that depends entirely on what you're looking for. I'm not one to shatter your dreams but the official Pack policy is that werewolves are not real, or if they are real they have chosen secrecy, and that is to be respected. Ergo, if you're looking for 'real' werewolves, the closest you're probably going to get is roleplayers and costumers, or both.
That said, welcome to the Pack.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
TCoatJackal

Post by TCoatJackal »

Wingman wrote:Well, that depends entirely on what you're looking for. I'm not one to shatter your dreams but the official Pack policy is that werewolves are not real, or if they are real they have chosen secrecy, and that is to be respected. Ergo, if you're looking for 'real' werewolves, the closest you're probably going to get is roleplayers and costumers, or both.
That said, welcome to the Pack.
Haha! Thanks boss, glad to be here... I know Werewolves don't really exist, if not in secret existence... I'm just here to find a place where I can feel a sense of belonging... My whole life, I can only relate myself closely to those of dogs/wolves... Every conventional group I've been to like Dragonboat or Football, have never made me happy cause I was treated like a lesser being, as if I'm not there... ^___^ That's what I'm looking for all these years, that's all... :howl:  :oo
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

welcome to The Pack :)
TCoatJackal

Post by TCoatJackal »

Sevena wrote:welcome to The Pack :)
Oh thank you :D