yet another intro

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
AlexaDuir
Custom Title: Werewolves Protection Society

yet another intro

Post by AlexaDuir »

I would rather have liked to have used my normal internet id of Moonhunter, but - alas - it seems to have been taken. :( So you'll have to make do with my real name.

I live on the edge of Soth Wales, though in England. It's a part of the country that features in my novels, so I can have packs running virtually amnywhere, given there's so much open space here. In fact, I'm just off now for a walk out in the coutnryside, so I'll take a longer look around teh site when I get back. One thing that encouraged me to join, though, was a thread that clearly indicates that belief one is actually a werewolf is not indulged on this site. That's reassuring! As I say on my website - I do not identify with my (werewolf) heroine. For one thing, I only have three canine teeth. ;)

Alexa
Imagehttp://www.were-wolf.com
The Wyrdwolf novels - paranormal fantasy with bite!Image
FoxKnight
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Account in stasis
Mood: Indifferent

Re: yet another intro

Post by FoxKnight »

That's one reason I joined The Pack too; I never believed in actually being a werewolf but I liked the concept of them. And it sounds like a nice place there around Soth Wales ^-^

:welcome:
Sebiale
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Re: yet another intro

Post by Sebiale »

:wereduck: :apple: :dizzy: :dizzy: :tongue: :duckylook: :duckiemind:

WELCOME TO THE PACK :D
We do not stop being children when we learn of death, we stop being children when we make peace with it.