Greetings

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Lord_Ravenheart
Custom Title: Thrill Hunter

Greetings

Post by Lord_Ravenheart »

Greetings Pack... this is a little interesting, as I am already in a forum group called the Pack, haha, but I'm a fairly big werewolf fan, so when I found this site, I read a few threads, shrugged, and decided to make an account.

As a random fact, I think the part of being a werewolf I would like the most would be being super fast and have great endurance, and the part I would like the least would be a painful transformation (if transforming was painful.) and only being able to transform under a full moon (again, only applies to certain myths... I'm a fan of the "Has to transform at full moon, but can transform at will otherwise, theory, but I'm sure I'll get a better understanding for what people here subscribe to after reading a few more threads)

Besides writing a little and watching movies (werewolves and otherwise) as well as watching Bleach, I can often be found participating in some aspect of the game Magic:the Gathering, whether it be playing, reading articles, or posting on forums, and I am happy to see Lycanthropes finally introduced to the game.

So, heres a friendly lowered head and anxiously wagging tail looking to be accepted into this Pack,

Cheers! :o