Long time no see!

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Neila
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Back from nowhere

Long time no see!

Post by Neila »

It's been ages (and at least one computer if not two) since I roamed this here forum. Couldn't get my old account to work, I think it may have been tied to an email address I no longer use, or maybe got deleted for being inactive for over a year.

Anyway, I'm Neila, a small time comic artist, and I'm super excited to hear Freeborn is stirring again! Let's get this movie made!
Comic artist
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Re: Long time no see!

Post by Grayheart »

:welcomeback: Neila!

I think it's most likely that the problem lies with your e-mail address, since as far as I know theres no protocol for deleting accounts after a certain amount of time has passed - maybe you could ask takyoji help you to get access to your old account.
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

:missed:
Wibble!
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Post by takyoji »

I can always merge your previous account with your current account. I'd just need to know the old account's username, and see if there's anything on the old profile (like instant message accounts, personal website links, dA account, etc) that I can use to reciprocally verify your digital identity.
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)
Neila
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Back from nowhere

Post by Neila »

takyoji wrote:I can always merge your previous account with your current account. I'd just need to know the old account's username, and see if there's anything on the old profile (like instant message accounts, personal website links, dA account, etc) that I can use to reciprocally verify your digital identity.
Oh that'd be cool! I couldn't remember exactly the name of my old account, It was either "NeilaK20" or "Rig Farrow" since the latter was the name of a character I was trying to write in a werewolf story at the time.

I think my old account was tied to a Yahoo email I don't use anymore.
Comic artist