Ciao!

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Alantha
Custom Title: Black Dreamer
Additional Details: Don't get angry if I write something strange! My english is not perfect, that's why sometimes it may looks I say weird things.
Mood: Happy

Ciao!

Post by Alantha »

Hi there!! :D

My name is Loredana, and I'm italian. I've found this forum thanks to Goldenwolf, who write about the Freeborn movie in her journal on DeviantArt. I've check the links and... just wow! I've never find such a complete community about werewolves, one of my favourite fantasy creature. So i decided to join, to know more about this beautiful project. :)

Talking about me... I'm studying to the academy of fine arts, so you can imagine my deep love about everything that can called art, from painting to 3D graphic. You can see some of my works on my DA account, if you're interested. ;) I've started to love werewolf because I role this kind of character in a fantasy role play game, and I'm very courious about other people's conception of this crerature. I hope to find a lot of friends around here! :lol:

Last but not least, please be patience if I write something weird or just grammatically wrong, my english is still not perfect. So tell me where I wrong, and help me to improve. ^_^
Nature reacts not only to physical disease, but also to moral weakness; when the danger increases, she gives us greater courage.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Re: Ciao!

Post by Grayheart »

:welcome: Alantha!

Don't be afraid about your language skills - these is a patient bunch of wolves. My english wasn't also that good when I joined 7 years ago - but it improved considerably during this time due to participating in the ongoing discussions - so, just go ahead, if we don't understand something we'll as for clarification. :wink:

And now it's time for the pack initiation rite of passage: :ducktoss3:

Take care,
~Grayheart
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

Please leave your DA link, I'd love to see your art.:)

And welcome!
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

Welcome to The Pack! An artist, referred from Goldenwolf, and with Italian heritage, one of the art capitals of the world! We're glad to have you!
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Alantha
Custom Title: Black Dreamer
Additional Details: Don't get angry if I write something strange! My english is not perfect, that's why sometimes it may looks I say weird things.
Mood: Happy

Post by Alantha »

@Grayheart: hahahaha I've never expected a duckling rain as initiation rite! XD That emote is lovely!

@Trinity: oh, I forgot the link. I'm a genius. :lol: there you go: http://www.loryblackwolf.deviantart.com/

@Scott: thank you :P it would be great if my country would have more care about its artists...
Nature reacts not only to physical disease, but also to moral weakness; when the danger increases, she gives us greater courage.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Welcome to the forum!! :D

Alantha wrote:@Grayheart: hahahaha I've never expected a duckling rain as initiation rite! XD That emote is lovely!
Goldenwolf is the original creator of the wolf emote. But I added duckies to the animation.

I created dragon emotes!! You can see them here. http://figarou.deviantart.com/
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!

Post by Trinity »

Artists are not always appreciated for what they offer. That is why we stick together and share our love of all things beautiful, surreal, and fascinating. :)

*adds you to my watch list* Look for "halfbreed" on devart. That's me! I like your work. Yuo can draw people!! That's great!

I've made a few too, the ninja, the post it note on the forehead, the art paw. :) They get addictive in making them, right Figarou? ;)
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Trinity wrote:Artists are not always appreciated for what they offer. That is why we stick together and share our love of all things beautiful, surreal, and fascinating. :)

*adds you to my watch list* Look for "halfbreed" on devart. That's me! I like your work. Yuo can draw people!! That's great!

I've made a few too, the ninja, the post it note on the forehead, the art paw. :) They get addictive in making them, right Figarou? ;)

EEEEYUP!!

:jester:
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

:welcome: I hope that you will have a nice time here and enjoy the discussion.
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.