Another Newb

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
anomalagous

Another Newb

Post by anomalagous »

Hello, everyone!

I just wandered in today via a generously shared link on deviantART and I am mostly wondering how the heck I didn't know about this place sooner. I'm very excited to come and be a part of the pack, as it were. To share a little about myself:

I'm female, almost 28, and my friends tend to call me LC. I'm a writer, artist, and the social media and community manager for a rock band that is a mutli-platinum band and (until recently) was signed to a major record label. That part isn't the important part though.

I've been an avid fan of werewolves since about as far back as I can remember. Seriously. After my first day of preschool I had a 'nightmare' I can still vividly remember in which none of my teachers nor class could leave the room because we'd all turned into wolves when we entered. I'm also an active roleplayer with many, many, many (did I mention many?) many years of RPing werewolves under my belt.

I hope to become a part of the pack, I'm very excited! I'm always eager to share my love for werewolves with other people who feel the same.

--LC
enough bowing down to disillusion, hats off and applause to rogues and evolution. The ripple effect is too good not to mention, if you're not affected you're not paying attention.

--LC--