Its been a bit...

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
*Darth Canis*

Its been a bit...

Post by *Darth Canis* »

Its the original Darth Canis! Don't know if you guys remember me? I have seen lots of activity with Freeborn as of late and decided to see what the pack boards were up too. I have been so impressed with everything I have seen coming from Anthony! I can see you guys have weathered the dark times (Twilight era). I am sure there are some good werewolfy things coming down the pipe! I am excited who is with me! :femshft I am several years older long out of college, married boy things change a lot in 5ish years. Well whats new everyone?
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Re: Its been a bit...

Post by Scott Gardener »

Welcome back! It's been ages! I was just posting the question of where is everyone, now that we've got our first footage in seven years, and our very first official storyline canon footage ever. Big things are happening, and it's good to have you back.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Fenris Lupa
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Fenris Lupa
Mood: Meh...

Post by Fenris Lupa »

Hey hey, welcome back....I was away for a bit too....so like I am.....just take some time to read back posts. And of course there is always new, better Wolf news always coming in....unlike Twilight, like you said.
Never do anything as a Wolf you wouldn't do as a man...if you have a good heart...you'll be a good dog
*Darth Canis*

Post by *Darth Canis* »

I have been lurking a bit from time to time but with all the new developments I just had to join back in!