*waves a furry paw with a shake of the tail*

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Garnu_Thorn
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Keeper
Additional Details: Under duress that the term werewolf is brandished as fiction, while I may be one, I prefer loupine.
Mood: Relief

*waves a furry paw with a shake of the tail*

Post by Garnu_Thorn »

Greetings, I am known as Garnu.

*turns head this way and that, pausing looking this way, that way* Am I in the right place? Is there room for an actual werewolf here?

For ten years I've known this to myself, have been in packs, real werewolf packs, and though I've never pulled off a physical shift I'm coming to an end to the struggle. Through extrasensory perception I know of werewolves around me, through study and practice I know what it is to be a werewolf.

Still, I just don't know what a large group of werewolf enthusiasts would do with me, lavish to what I say or send me to the nearest mental institutions for extended stay in my decision to live up being a werewolf, the fate of my blood line, and probably the only one in my family to embrace these feelings. There is a chance of ridicule, too, and a possibility of those in this group wondering about their own life upon my musings......"am I one, too?"

So there, hailing from Green Bay(large enough to hide in) Wisconsin, in the United States. Nice forests around here.
Forest Surround,
Garnakuto Thornuta
"The Garnu"

Quoting Self---"Darkness isn't inherently evil, evil isn't inherently dark. What shall be and those involved omniversal may be righteous in their own perception, but then what of balance? When the powers that be of the 9 and the triad come together we shall see if we can coexist forthcoming."
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Re: *waves a furry paw with a shake of the tail*

Post by Volkodlak »

hi and welcome dont be shy too post your ideas
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

Last edited by Sevena on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Welcome to the Pack! So which animes do you watch?

I'm a werewolf too! Unlike you, I have physically shifted. I don't have any evidence though. Peace out!
Garnu_Thorn
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Keeper
Additional Details: Under duress that the term werewolf is brandished as fiction, while I may be one, I prefer loupine.
Mood: Relief

Post by Garnu_Thorn »

Berserker wrote:Welcome to the Pack! So which animes do you watch?

I'm a werewolf too! Unlike you, I have physically shifted. I don't have any evidence though. Peace out!
While I am an adult cartoon watcher, I usually would rather watch adult oriented animation, save for contemporary old humorous cartoons. I have no cable, no interest in watching television, so out goes speculation on that end. As far as anime, I don't regularly watch any particular work. If there was a mention on what I like as far as anime, some of the titles are not remembered or too vulgar in other countries including my living situation as X rated. Besides, any of the Americanized anime I've seen, I hold that I want to learn the original language they were in and watch them in their original styles as broadcasted in their native homelands.

As far as shapeshifting, I have a question for you, Berserker, something I hold akin to anyone pleased in seeing any transformation in light of what it actually feels like to shapeshift: is it as pleasurable as the pain in shapdshifting or comparably overly pleasurable in numbing what pain you could feel in doing so?
Forest Surround,
Garnakuto Thornuta
"The Garnu"

Quoting Self---"Darkness isn't inherently evil, evil isn't inherently dark. What shall be and those involved omniversal may be righteous in their own perception, but then what of balance? When the powers that be of the 9 and the triad come together we shall see if we can coexist forthcoming."
demonwithin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Nightshade
Additional Details: Call me Nightshade :3
Mood: Ruthless

Post by demonwithin »

Welcome, message me sometime! :D
They say that I can't last a day in the real world.... I say you wouldn't survive one night in mine...
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Shannon Da Wolf
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*
Mood: Depressed

Post by SheWolf-94 »

Hey you should get back on here sometime buddie.. i can say i miss you :cry: .. but if you post some more and let me know your still around then that would be great :howl:  :oo
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

this was my senior quote, thought i'd share it and hope you like it...