Hey there!

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Florelline
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Hey there!

Post by Florelline »

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here (obviously!) and after finding this forum today, I thought I'd join up! I wish it was as active as years past seemed, but I'm here now.

For just a bit about me, I'm a Criminal Justice major with a deep love for werewolves. I imagine all you guys knows what that is like. :wink: I've liked them since I was a kid, but when I was 12 I started writing fiction and drawing. One of my long-time characters is a werewolf.

Hope to talk to you all in many a post! :D
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Re: Hey there!

Post by Volkodlak »

welcome dont be shy to post your views
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Post by Meeper »

Hello and welcome :) .

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

Welcome to The Pack
I think a proper duckie bombing is in order :duckbomb: :duckbomb2: :explode2: :P
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Criminal Major who writes about werewolves? Why do i see a werewolf detective all of a sudden?
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Florelline
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Florelline »

WerewolfKeeper3 wrote:Criminal Major who writes about werewolves? Why do i see a werewolf detective all of a sudden?
When I first came up with my character, it had nothing to do with CRJ, but now that I'm older, yeah, I've put a spin on his later life to include stuff like that. The original story still keeps the same general theme, though. Haha. ^^;

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :)
LupusDream
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Winter
Additional Details: i am a lover, hater and a out cast

Post by LupusDream »

Welcome :D i hope you enjoy your stay.

so a werewolf lover who is into criminal justice ha. i wonder how many werewolves you will be defending and how many vampires you are going to be sending to jail XD
there was a time when wolf and man walked along side each other, but one day wolf and man would walked as one

http://LupusDream.deviantart.com/ <- my art :D
cjkrythos
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Full Moon Librarian

Post by cjkrythos »

wintergraywolf wrote:Welcome :D i hope you enjoy your stay.

so a werewolf lover who is into criminal justice ha. i wonder how many werewolves you will be defending and how many vampires you are going to be sending to jail XD
Gary the Rat's greatest nemesis, Florelline the wolf. Has a nice ring to it, now just need to find a size 50 business suit for those full moon occasions. also, this brings Kitty the werewolf books to mind, as a certain lawyer character from those books is a werewolf too. For those of you who've read them, dont say who, it ruins a few surprises for later in the series. :wink:
Florelline
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Florelline »

Omg, thank you for bringing up the Kitty books. I remembered I have a Kindle and access to a library and an online library that has books for Kindle. Checked out "Kitty and the Midnight Hour" off the online one (because the local library only started at Book 5) and I have to say I'm hooked. About 70% through it, and I'll probably borrow more after April is over because I need to focus on work and NaNoWriMo. <3