The little dark one

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Kieran

The little dark one

Post by Kieran »

:howl:  :oo Hi!

I'm a guy in my late twenties and been a horror/werewolf fan since I was 5-years old or so.
Stephen King is one of my favourite authors and my favourite book from him is quite predictably Cycle of the Werewolf. Ah, its brutal and poetic stories! 8)

My #1 favourite werewolf movie is absolutely Bad Moon. I love the story itself, the epic and nicely gory werewolf attack in the beginning and the awesome werewolf costume that kicks many CGI werewolve's butt 6-0.
Other favourites are Dog Soldiers, Ginger Snaps 1 & 2 - (the sequel only because the ending is pure brilliancy), The Company of Wolves...and of course some of the classics are good too, such as The Howling (but only the original, the rest I don't care for.)

I think being a werewolf would be interesting to experience but I wouldn't want to be one forever or for the rest of my life. I'd like to befriend a werewolf though - I would try and do it in a heartbeat if they existed! :D

I'm a passionate artst and especially love creative writing. I've created many original werewolf characters since 2004 but at this time I have only one I write and work actively on. I created him into the Harry Potter universe.
Stephen Hunter King. He's a spirited child, and a horror fan, who was bitten at age 7 and fell in love with his curse. The link takes to a Fan character questionare I filled out about him, and after it there are links to a couple of interviews he and his dad filled out, and to currently published stories I've written about him, and to some videos I've made about him.
He's my all time dearest original character ever. I don't see an end to my writing about him. <3

How boring would the world be without folkore and its horror creatures! :D

LOL! ---> :killIE:
Hey, who made these awesome wolf smilies? Someone from here?
'Cause I'd like to add some of theese to my own forum and need to know who to credit. :D
Stephen Hunter King - (werewolf OC)
"The world was on fire and no one could save me but you."
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Re: The little dark one

Post by Volkodlak »

welcome Kieran dont be shy too post your ideas on forum :D
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Re: The little dark one

Post by Scott Gardener »

Welcome to The Pack!

The original wolf smiley was by noted therian artist Christie "Goldenwolf" Grandjean. We kind of went crazy afterwards, coming up with different expressions, situations, and character personas afterwards. Figarou was by far the most prolific designer of spin-off designs. But, Goldenwolf was the originator.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...