Um, hello

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Kaged Tiger
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Poetry in Motion

Um, hello

Post by Kaged Tiger »

Greetings, I guess. I like werewolves, and I'm here and new and stuff, so yeah. (I guess you can tell this doesn't come naturally to me.) But I liked this more than any other werewolf forum I've seen (mostly because you guys just admit the somewhat unfortunate truth; we're just fans, not real werewolves) so here I am. I'm kind of new to the whole forum thing in general, so if I do something wrong don't be afraid to say so. I don't really do the whole art thing, but you might get some poetry or something out of me. Basically, the most memorable thing about me is how unmemorable I am. But it's really just as well, because from what I can tell, this place is going through an extremely slow patch or it's near death, which is sad. But yeah, hi again. I am me.
Sometimes you howl because only the moon will listen.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Re: Um, hello

Post by Volkodlak »

welcome kaged tiger i hope we will see your poetry and ideas here
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Re: Um, hello

Post by Scott Gardener »

Welcome to The Pack! We're glad to have some fresh faces. I have no idea why it's been so slow here for the past few months, given that we began life as a focus group for the movie Freeborn, which after so many years of stalls and delays is now in production instead as a series.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...