Re: New wuff in the septgrounds...

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Twopaw
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Deputized Police Werewolf
Mood: Excited

Post by Twopaw »

Afternoon, mes amis!

I've been a sometime lurker here on the Pack Message boards, as well as a longtime reader of Leo's 'Alpha Luna' (which quite pleasantly has recently continued to update after Leo's year or so hiatus). I don't clearly remember how it was that I found myself at the old Freeborn site, linking here, I mean; I was familiar with Timothy Albee's 2-D work (as well as his Lightwave compositions) long before I had any idea he had (I use the past-tense because I don't know if he's still attached to the Freeborn Project now) anything to do with what looked like one heck of a nicely-done project possibility...I guess I found Freeborn (as such) around 2005-2006 or so, although I'm not completely sure. It's part of having a crap memory, I'm afraid. ^_^

The trailer itself was impressive, even now, looking back at it as well, and I'm planning on saving a full watch of 'Tanya's Decision' for a special treat at some point.

I'm a longtime Furry/Were artist, although I hadn't been putting a lot of stuff prior to a couple of years ago (I've been on DeviantArt for a little over a year, and FurAffinity a couple of them now). I do have an Elfwood site, but haven't maintained it in quite a few years (it preceded my having the current hardware/software I use for my work now, although as far as I know it's still up, just very, very dusty o_o). I can certainly cue it up if anyone's interested in seeing my really old scribbles. ^_^

Anyway, I finally decided to stop in the resident parking orbit as I'd enthused by both Alpha Luna's recent speeding-up, as well as kind of missing the Forums there for therianthropic conversation. I hope you'll have me here, and I look forward to being a part of The Pack here. Cheers!

-Twopaw Tarnished-Silver.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

:welcome: i hope you will have good time here
Twopaw
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Twopaw »

lovec1990 wrote::welcome: i hope you will have good time here
<nosebumps a lovec1990!> Thank you kindly, cousin; I'm pretty sure I will, and I'm happy to make your acquaintance! Tails high, my friend!

-Twopaw Tarnished-Silver.
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Yes, hi... I don't post here as often as I used to (who does?) but welcome to the Pack anyway!
Fabricator
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Need it? Build it.

New Pack Member, Has A Thing For Werewolves

Post by Fabricator »

Greetings, Twopaw. Welcome to The Pack!

I sure was great to see Leo and Luna show their tails again, wasn't it?
The three great essentials to achieving anything worthwhile are; first, hard work, second, stick-to-it-iveness, and third, common sense.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

Welcome! It sounds like you're in the right place. We probably should have had you even sooner, but either way, you found us now!

:ducktoss3:
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Twopaw
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Twopaw »

Scott, Fabricator & Berserker (and the rest of the Pack I haven't met o_o),

Apologies for taking more than a month to get back to you; RL has managed to keep me busy. Thank you very kindly for your warm welcomes; I've been well either way (also almost in possession of my new rig! ^_^); keeping drawing and scanning and all sort of art shenanigans.

On werewolf-topic; I've been reading the manga for 'Dance In The Vampire Bund', and my favourite chapter is #7 with plenty of Akira and Sanin and Angie's Earth Clan business, and plenty of werewolves! This is the sort of thing I loved about Werewolf: the Apocalypse and Wolf Crest (don't know how well-known the latter is here; it's also a manga that's been translated but as far as I can tell it's pretty obscure); lots of 'pack mentality' and working in concery with one another, along with the 'honored duty of the wolf', although of course 'Dance' has its own unique take on how therianthropes fit in (or not).

I know I want to post a photo of the side of my new computer's case when it gets here, as a very werewolf-oriented picture I drew and lettered is being laser-engraved on it. But for now, I'll provide the original JPEG I sent the company that's building my rig.

Thus: http://i.imgur.com/wudA7dS.jpg

Enjoy, and I'll try to be on a bit more often!

-2Paw.