Hello!

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Vishus
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Hello!

Post by Vishus »

Hi!

I'm a werewolf/general horror fan and independent filmmaker in Canada. Looking forward to chatting with people here, and if it's not too spammy (mods?) letting you guys know some details about the 15-minute werewolf short film that we just finished up!

:D
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Re: Hello!

Post by Volkodlak »

hi Vishus :welcome:

i personaly dont see any problem with posting link too movie, but it would be better if mod or admin answer to this question
Vishus
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Vishus »

Thanks for the welcome!

Part of why I love forums like this… A Canadian gets a welcome from someone in Slovenia. :)
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

Vishus wrote:Thanks for the welcome!

Part of why I love forums like this… A Canadian gets a welcome from someone in Slovenia. :)
did you knew where is slovenia or did you ask uncle Google?
Vishus
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Vishus »

lovec1990 wrote:did you knew where is slovenia or did you ask uncle Google?
I had an idea where it was, but I looked at google maps after you asked, and I thought it was further east, but I wasn't too far off! :)
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Ah, yes. But Slovenia was front page news when it broke away from the former Yugoslavia. Long before that, it included the great port city of Trieste (ceded to Italy in the Treaty of Versailles), where the bulk of the Imperial Austrian Navy was constructed and headquartered. It was where some of the most vicious fighting took place on the Southern Front in World War I, and later it again was part of the "Iron Curtain" separating East from West during the Cold War. The real question is, can you find something truly obscure, like say, Liechtenstein?
:D

(The worst mistake my parents ever made was giving me an atlas when I was a little boy).