Wolves

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Wolffire1808
Mood: Stressed

Wolves

Post by Wolffire1808 »

I have dreamed of wolves all my life some so real I swear its amazing. One in particular has stuck with me through my teen years and most of my adult life. I have always had a wolf with me from the time I was a small child. I didn't play with other children and stuck with animals as my companions. I have never been normal and wouldn't want to be. There is something more out there and I believe this firmly. Unfortunately I have never been privileged to be a part of it. The night I had my dream something was calling out to me. My wolf was there her usual silver beauty but this time she was in my house. Coaxing me out to the back yard where we had a fire pit. There was a fire going and she trotted to the other side of it and sat down waiting for me calling me to her. But I couldn't go around I had to go through the flames. I didn't hesitate I walked through the flames and they weren't hurting me. The only thing that happened was my clothes were burned off of my body. Standing nude before her something in me shifted a sense of peace I had never known came over me. It didn't take long before I was running through the woods by my house surrounded by a pack I had never known. It was so real I could feel their fur touching my body but I was still human. Somehow I kept up and the smell of the forest and everything around me assaulted my senses driving the wildness that had always been a part of me to new heights. Waking up from that dream was the most disappointing thing in my life. Even now I don't feel comfortable in my skin always restless and edgy. Life holds nothing for me the only joy I receive is from my children. I still haven't been able to figure out what is missing from my life. I guess I will never know and just have to spend it searching for what ever it is that calls to me. Does anyone understand this? Any input that isn't rude or just plain mean. I have struggled all my life to understand it any input that isn't mean would be greatly appreciated. hwlwnk
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Re: Wolves

Post by Volkodlak »

Greetings,

Welcome too the pack, but look people here are mostly werewolf artists,movie directors, book authors and werewolf movie and TV series fans so you may or may not find here what are you looking for, but othervise you are welcome.
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: Wolves

Post by Meeper »

Hello Wolffire1808, welcome.

What a lovely thing to have a memory of :) . This is a familiar story actually, albeit one I've not dealt with for a while. Lovec is right though, while it's obvious you're a fan of wolves to put it mildly, and that very much has a place here, you have questions than run deeper than this forum can be expected to answer.

I have a headache right now and admit I haven't read through thoroughly, but I'll come back to this, see if I can't point you in a right direction if not try answer some things myself. In the meantime, hope you enjoy the forum.

Seeya around.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.