Hello!

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Ulfrick1
Custom Title: Fang

Hello!

Post by Ulfrick1 »

Gosh it has been such a long time since I was on this forum. I'm so glad to see that it's still active.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Hello!

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Not sure I'd go so far as to say active exactly, but we're still alive and kicking.
:D
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Post by Meeper »

Uniform Two Six wrote:Not sure I'd go so far as to say active exactly, but we're still alive and kicking.
:D
Alive, kicking, climbing over the seats, squabbling among ourselves, and routinely asking the driver "Are we there yet?" :P :) .

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

you two are very optimistic arent you?

this forum is bearlly alive becouse like 5 people come too check on it if you ask me this forum is close to dying
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Meeper »

Volkodlak wrote:you two are very optimistic arent you?

this forum is bearlly alive becouse like 5 people come too check on it if you ask me this forum is close to dying
See? Alive, kicking, climbing over the seats, squabbling among ourselves, and routinely asking the driver "Are we there yet?" :lol: .
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

YOU KIDS KNOCK IT OFF BACK THERE OR I'LL PULL THIS CAR OVER RIGHT NOW!!! :nerdwolf:
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

^^ calm down your holesterol will rise again. :)
Phoenix Ravenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sparky
Mood: Excited

Post by Phoenix Ravenwolf »

*Waves to Ulfrick*

Count me as among those who just woke up from a nap in the back of ---- wait, where are we going again?
http://phoenixravenwolf.deviantart.com/
So ... um... yeah...... hi

Gchat: mikeRavenwolf
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Meeper »

Uniform Two Six wrote:YOU KIDS KNOCK IT OFF BACK THERE OR I'LL PULL THIS CAR OVER RIGHT NOW!!! :nerdwolf:
Oh goodie, are you going to turn the car around with the hand break, I LOVE that! I mean I didn't do nothing! He started it! *points*