I am not sure exactly why I joined here

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Lars_O'Mara
Custom Title: LarsElectric

I am not sure exactly why I joined here

Post by Lars_O'Mara »

But maybe it was to find real people that are shifters of sorts. Idk. I am just curious and am looking for the deep dark truth of it all. Not here to make jokes or to offend. I'm here to learn and grow. To anyone any willing to chat about themselves. I am willing to listen and learn.

-Lars
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: I am not sure exactly why I joined here

Post by Meeper »

Hello, Lars. Welcome to the forum.
Lars_O'Mara wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:53 amfind real people that are shifters of sorts.
I fear you've overestimated the scope of this forum. I can't and won't speak for everyone's personal beliefs and whatnot, but as i understand it, this is just a werewolf fiction fan site.
Lars_O'Mara wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:53 amI am just curious and am looking for the deep dark truth of it all.
Speaking of fiction, I will admit, the creation process can certainly seem and feel like a deep dark art.
Lars_O'Mara wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:53 amNot here to make jokes
Why not? Making werewolf jokes is a lot of fun! :)
Lars_O'Mara wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:53 amor to offend.
Offend who?
Lars_O'Mara wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:53 amTo anyone any willing to chat about themselves. I am willing to listen and learn.
Ahem. Please do not solicit details about people here. While socializing is encouraged, it is not a place to drop in and randomly research the lives of people, be they shifters or otherwise, not least because it tends to being out fakers and posers seeking validation. If it's learning you're looking for, this is a reasonably mature and quite extensively posted discussion forum. I suggest reading the forums first, learn the lay of the land if you haven't already done so, and then if there's anything not covered in existing threads, feel free to start a new one. If chewing the fictional fat isn't what you're looking for, then there are sites more directly related to what you seem to be asking about. If so, then I wish you good luck.

Seeya around.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Lars_O'Mara
Custom Title: LarsElectric

Post by Lars_O'Mara »

Sorry I didn't realize this would be fiction, sorry for that then
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Post by Meeper »

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're seriously looking. And given that you're here, that you're probably new. If I had to guess I'd say in your mid teens to mid twenties. You've maybe seen a comic, or film, or TV show. In this day and age maybe even read an actual book. Failing that, perhaps an actual occurrence in your life has caused a change in thinking or mental/emotional perceptions, and somewhere in the mix a non-human animal has popped in there somewhere.

I'm not going to deal with this personally, I don't do that anymore. But my gut tells me you're wondering about yourself and want someone to talk to, other than parents (who are too busy trying to be sensible, because that's what parents generally do) or siblings/friends (who I won't speculate on). Maybe you're even feeling a little lonely/isolated with your thoughts. At the risk of sounding like a boring stuffy old git (actually I kind of am, but I try not to be), you're not alone. There are others who have varying experiences, but one thing in common, they need to talk about it. And they do, they've formed internet communities.

All I'm saying is, this internet community isn't one of them. That's all. You're welcome to hang out any time. Easy come, easy go. And if you do, and I get to trust you, I might even break my own rules regarding my conduct here and tell you where to find these other communities.

Peace.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.