My name is Skigh

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Skigh
Custom Title: Beta

My name is Skigh

Post by Skigh »

But call me White Fang. I'm a really Lycan Juvenile and ex alpha of Two Moons. I'm looking for a real Lycan Mate and not some role player.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Re: My name is Skigh

Post by Volkodlak »

sorry wrong forum here are more artists, book writers and fans of Werewolfs in movies,books,...
We do not even roleplay here.
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: My name is Skigh

Post by Meeper »

Actually we DO role-play, its just not a "Role-playing" website.

If you're a fan of werewolves, and a role player, then role playing in the dedicated sub forum is totally a legit activity here, and every bit as creative and expressive an art form as story writing. The only difference I really see between a role-player and what I do as a "story" writer, is role players play with other people, while I essentially role play with myself and write down the results.

So, as long as you do any full on role play in the dedicated sub forum, you're good.

The nitpick in this case is that this is the introductions sub forum, the space to introduce you. Since you introduced yourself as a character, but not also as the person/player behind the character, it tends to suggest you may be confused about the nature of the website as a whole.

The other demographic which generally gets stung is the likes of animal spiritualists and such, who may seem to regard the site as a whole as a space to express their real life inner animal, which isn't realy the goal of the site, but isn't inherently a problem. Sometimes though that can stray into fantasies of really being able to transform into a werewolf in real life etc etc, and they go looking for somewhere to be believed and have self inflicted delusions validated, which doesn't fly on this website. Especially when soliciting others to join in.

To be clear, in regard animal spiritualists, shaman, etc etc (as opposed to fakers and posers who just say they're legit, even though they actually aren't), presenting front and center that part of yourself you feel or believe to be a non-human animal isn't really a problem in and of itself, and it isn't the business of this website to tell you how to feel or what to believe in. But there are more appropriate sites for that.

Anyway, that was quite a mouthful. Just hang out, learn the lay of the land, and have fun! :)

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.