Adult Pack, California

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
AlphasFemale

Adult Pack, California

Post by AlphasFemale »

Hello, my online alias is Sybella. I am the Alpha Female of the Thornwood Pack. If you are unfamiliar with the title, it means that I am the Alpha's mate, and second in command. We have formed an adult pack (17+) in California, USA. We are NOT an online pack, as our members and recruits are actively involved in person. Every month, we hold a howling. This is a meeting in which we hang out, go camping/ hiking, and deal with official pack business. If you're a shifter in California looking for a home, please don't hesitate to introduce yourselves. We will soon be buying property up north to claim territory. If you are already in an established pack, we would like to meet other Alphas and gain a secure alliance. My email is sybellasoul@gmail.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.
-Sybella
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: Adult Pack, California

Post by Meeper »

Hello Sybella.

I'd suggest researching your target more carefully in future. This is an online werewolf art and fiction writing community. It doesn't do pack affiliation, or provide free space to launch recruitment drives. In short, please put the hammer down, before you break any more terms of service.

You'd be better off talking to one of the therian communities, or a furry community, depending on which way you swing.

Toodles. :)

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.