New members.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Lurch
Pack Member
Pack Member

New members.

Post by Lurch »

This is a thread for new members to say a little about themselves.

I'll go ahead and start. I go by the name Lurch. That is a nick I picked up at an old job because of my height. I am a company owner at Foxxtek computers, yeah a little fur influence there! I have been involved in the furry fandom for a little over a year however have always been interested in anthropomorphics, specifically animals. A link from the White Shepard over at Furtopia led me here, and I feel I would like to be involved in this project.

P.S. I know I have but a few posts here, but I come back now and again to see how you guys are doing! hwlwnk
Last edited by Lurch on Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you love someone, set them free" - Gordon Sumner
akujiwolf

Post by akujiwolf »

Hi, Im Akujiwolf. I work with Re-Quest Entertainment. So, if you have any questions....don't ask me cause I don't know! *gonk* seriously I am like the last one to know. I was the last one to know that A.Brownrigg(sorry if I didnt spell it right) was going to be the director. But, I'm glad he is. He's got a great grasp of horror and is very creative. Look forward to workin with ya "Director" :wink: (ill try to refrain from using ur name unless you dont care.)
~Request Entertainment Member~ (we get T-Shirts!) Also if there is a problem that you feel needs to be addressed please contact me immediately.
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by ShadowFang »

Greetings! Just signed up to this board.

I'm ShadowFang. I'm a huge werewolf freak and also do game design/artwork. I'll try to make a few pics and post them for reference on our furry friend. I'm pumped about this movie and wish only the best!
TakeWalker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The big one-one

Post by TakeWalker »

I've been here for a couple of days, but...

My name's Take Walker, I'm also a furry, and have been for... Five years, that's it? I am, of course, a fan of weres and shapeshifting in general. I tried getting into the were community once, many moons ago, but didn't feel I fit in, and that's mostly because my experience with werewolves comes from everyone's love-to-hate game company, Whitewolf. Despite all of this, I'm not a fan of horror films, and thus haven't seen a lot of 'classic' werewolf films.

Post by Guest »

I'm new and a werewolf fan myself. I'm friend of ShadowFang. *waves* :P

I'm just a plain simple werewolf fan. I collect a few items of interest. I don't draw or do anything talented. Sure wish I did.

N E who.....my number one interest is home theater. Got a very cool setup!! Check it out!! http://www.figarou.com My site will soon be updated with new pics. Check back often.

hmmmm.......I wonder what the sound track will be like for this movie? It doesn't seem like there is going to be any action in this film. Explosions, spaceship fly-bys, ETC. sounds awesome on my setup. Well, all I can do is just wait and see.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Forgot to sign in. The above post is mine.

sorry
runningwolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by runningwolf »

Running Wolf (Or RW, if you prefer) here. The nick I got by mixing two obsessions of mine, Native Amercians and wolves. I became a fur over a year ago, then turned to Therianthropy 5 months ago. I'm still a fan of the furry stuff (always have, always will) and been a werewolf fan for as long as I could remember. Just like Lurch, a link from the Furtopia boards got me hauling my tail over here.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

I never actually formally introduced myself, so...

I commonly go by the name Terastas, but since a lot of people have trouble pronouncing that, people call me Terry for short. I'm currently studying at Bridgewater State College in MA (famous for two things: Jeff Corwin, and the nearby correctional facility, AKA: The Other Bridgewater State Institution) where I am majoring in English. I have been a member of the furry fandom for 5+ years, the last two of which I have spent writing what I hope will be the first in a huge trilogy of novels (another vampire vs. werewolf sort of setup I'll admit, but this time the vampires suck -- no pun intended -- it's a lengthy explanation so feel free to e-mail me in the unlikely event that you actually want to know more). When suffering from writer's block, I pass time by writing stand-up (written and rehearsed, but never actually had a chance to perform).

I probably don't need to tell you that I've been disappointed with all the werewolf movies in the past, was excited to learn about Devoured and this message board on the furtopia.org forums and am eagerly awaiting this movie's developement and release... So I won't. :wink:
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Well, I've gone by the name WolvenOne for awhile now, I used to go by Wolf0013 but I decided that, that name was just too generic.

I've sorta wandered all over the internet for a long long time now, but I've been sticking around the furry and were fandoms as I find a lot of the social topics interesting.

Occasionally I'll write stories, however, my muse is only really active a few times a year, and often times isn't really awake long enough to finish things. I'll sometimes colorize other peoples work for fun, however I'm not really terribly good at drawing..

I was born in Alaska, and spent the first ten years of my life there. I have since spent years living in states like Minnesota and Idaho, and honestly I'm rather thankful that I've lived in such rural areas. Give me wide open spaces over crowded cities any-day.

I've held a reletive fascination with wolves ever since I saw a pack of starving wolves attack my cousins Alaskan Husky. Honestly, I wanted the wolves to win, I absolutely hated that dog.

Anyhow, out of that my interest in werewolves and furry grew.

Well, guess that's about it.
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Hi, I'm Stanton, I'm a general monster-afficianado, and I have a particular like of lycanthropes, and the idea of a werewolf movie that's demanding fan-input drew me in like a hot babe to a chocolate-covered millionaire with a fistful of new shoes.
Silverfang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverfang »

Heheh might as well introduce myself
Names Silverfang , why... because i have a silver tooth :) next to the fang in RL so hence the name Silverfang :P
Anyway, got into werewolves after seeing Teen Wolf when i was 6 then a dream a year ago reignited my interest and i actually wrote a story which i posted on a few forums with some success, though due to a writers block its curently on hiatus, mainly because i'm building a race car

22 male living in Milton Keynes, near London, UK
Last edited by Silverfang on Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*When you're down... howl*
SnowWalker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Suck it up, cupcake

Post by SnowWalker »

Hi, i'm SnowWalker, but you can all call me Snowy.

I've been into Werewolves for the longest time, practically since I was born. I've seen a lot of werewolf films. I usually see them for the transformation scenes. That always does it for me, don't know why.

I'm heavy into Therianthropy, and I've always felt as if I had a wolf side. When I was a kid, it wasn't just about watching werewolf films, it was about acting it out too. Suffice to say I learned how to walk on all fours at an early age ;)

Other stuff: In the human world I go by "Nicole" and I work with horses. In my spare time (ha, spare time!) I write music, play guitar, and go see the band Barenaked Ladies. Of course, you all didn't really want to know that did you? lol :roll:

that's all...
~Snowy
Werewolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Werewolf »

Howllo ^..^

Well what can I say, I love wolves / werewolves and anything to do with them really ^..^

I like artwork, video games and wolves... and did I mentions wolves :wink:

My favorite werewolf character is Jon Talbain (aka Gallon in Japan) from Capcom's Darkstalker series, he is just such a cool werewolf :mrgreen:
Polaris

Post by Polaris »

Hey all, Polaris here! Hmm...I've been a pretty big fan of wolves and werewolves since I was little. I don't know why but those animals have always managed to grab my attention. I found out about this site through Yerf although no I am not a Yerf artist. Still workin' on my talent and all. It'll be interesting to see how this whole "Devoured" thing turns out. I've never heard of this particular entertainment company so I guess I'll just have to watch and see how it goes.
Fortune Favors The Bold
Xodiac
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xodiac »

Hi. Not new here, but I exist. I don't generally give out personal info on these things, but I will say I've been a transformation fan for much longer than I've been on the internet. Werewolves are favorites more because they're the single most common tranformation in movies; I'd be just as enthusiastic about someone dealing with the change into a tiger or a porpoise or something. (The latter, at least, has been done, kind of, but by Disney. Ugh.) I've tried my hand at writing, and and aiming to be published professionally some day.

---------------------

"Don't go to Yelm!" - This message brought to you by the Yelm Chamber of Commerce.
navalagVLK
Legendary
Legendary

Post by navalagVLK »

Mnyess... I tend to go by Mitchell, Eric or Milo... Depending on where you know me from :)
I live in a hole, behind a ditch in a back arse of nowhere town in Ireland... And I live off my broadband connection :) Because the local area is full of nothing, grass and people.. Very dull place.
Drawing's good. I do that a lot.

Can't walk straight without a headphone in my ear.. Because I like music too much for it to be healthy (Current favourite bands are: Orbital, NIN, 16 Volt, Green Day and Rammstein... Bit of a metal head here :) But my musical taste is quite broad)

And then there's the computer aspect of things, and I'm relatively handy with them... So, yey :roll:

I'm also doing my Leaving Certificate in school, which is supposed to take up all my time... But I like to do other things instead ;)

*Procrastinates*

--Mit-WillDoAnyhtingButSchool-chell ;)

I also noticed my evident issue with smilies :roll:
Calypso Blue
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Calypso Blue »

Ahhh, another irishman.. Finally..North or Southern?

CB
navalagVLK
Legendary
Legendary

Post by navalagVLK »

South... I'm a Wexican ;)
*Assumes*
Which end are you from?
artman
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by artman »

A quick intro here. I am the VP of art at ReQuest Ent. If you would like to know more about our company her is a link for you

http://www.requestentertainment.com/

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to respond to the different threads and all the the great input.
ReQuest Entertainment VP
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Greetings to you all. I go by the name VULDARI simply because that is the most interesting name I've come up with. :oops: I normally log on to forums as either Reece or Doshido. I am a Minnesotan Guy from the USA ("you betcha"), and a huge fantasy/ sci-fi fan. Obviously I'm a fan of the Werewolf genre as well, or else I wouldn't be here. I enjoy All genres of movies and such, but straight Slasher-Horror was never my favorite, so I am quite intrigued by the intentions of this film.
I am also an avid cartoon freak and have been known to surround myself with fuzzy animals...enough so that I sometimes consider myself a "Furry". I don't dress up or RP or any of that kind of stuff. I'm more interested in the suspense, thriller aspect of this WIP film than the presence of fuzzy stars.
That's me in a nutshell, I guess.

Edit: ... I'm 23,BTW...
Last edited by Vuldari on Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Lasthowl
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lasthowl »

I'm Sarah. Many of you are already familiar with me.

Well, not really. That sounds kind of arrogant looking back on it.

Erstwhile werewolf artist and struggling grad student.
dlc31
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

hello all

Post by dlc31 »

Hi my name is daniel Lee Cholewa i live in cleveland ohio usa and i am a big fan of werewolf movies. i like werewolf movie that have alot of action in them and i have alot of good transformation in them.
NightmareHero
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightmareHero »

Me I'm nobody in particular just a guy who likes seeing things that have never been attempted or done before in stories, with tastefullness, rationality, and self control of course.
Goldenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Yes, -that- Goldenwolf

Post by Goldenwolf »

Hey :) Um, I'm Goldenwolf (obviously) and I'm a big-time crazy werewolf fanatic. Have been ever since I saw "The Howling" when I was eight or so. I'm a therian, and believe I share my soul with the spirit of a dire wolf. You can call me crazy ;) I am also an anthro and werewolf artist by trade (yes, I make my living this way) and I spend my time either on my art, various projects, or wasting my time online (but oh, what a way to waste time! ). I'm 30, currently living in Colorado, and I'm married and have two kids (a cat and a dog).

Can't wait to see where all of this goes!
LoupGarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by LoupGarou »

Sorry i should've posted in here first.
Just wanna say hi to you all and i'm glad to be here.
I'm from Germany but i currently live in Beverly Hills.
I am also a comic book artist working for Tokyopop.
Last edited by LoupGarou on Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The Wolf in Me...desires the Sheep in you."