Introductions please

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Lone&Obsolete
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Obsolete

Introductions please

Post by Lone&Obsolete »

Well view everyone else here i never saw some one introducing themselves to ask others to say something about themselves as well. I am Lone&Obsolete. We'll leave other names nonexsistent I would like to hear from others dont only say welcome. You can tell me about yourself if you want and if youre new here too you can introduce your self here as well.
So ..... things i'm into.... let's see....
I jog in the mornings I prefur red meat to chicken, I do not like cake, but have a sweet tooth, Music is great in any genre except some parts of pop and rap, (Who knows what young people are into today and how they can understand the words of a rap artist who swears to much in his songs) I like to dance on occasion sing (if most of the people in the room are deaf :lol: ) in large groups i tend to stand off to one side and observe. I find wolves facinating for not only their mystery and power but their social structure in which they live. As some one who likes to research all kinds of wolf the werewolf, or loup-garou, or even lycan. So many names for different personalities of wolves, I see a wolf as a protector i get agitaited when anyone especially a loved one is being hurt, i tend to lash out errationally.

Well enough about me tell me about yourself and please dont leave even your favorite food out :)

as always observing - Lone&Obsolete
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Well, hmm, uh feel a little naked here, Ok i'm a happy-go-lucky who is very much laid back. I bike from home and back from work going 3 miles each way, i love to climb and hike (especially when i can have someone along with me to compete with :wink: ) I have an eccletic taste in food and Entertainment, and i love to cook as well(trust me you'd leave happy after haveing my cooking. lol) I'm a swimmer, and tend to drag others under with me. lol I have a sweat tooth of my own, but it's souly for Chocolate, and maybe some peanutbutter. :D

Oh and welcome to the pack, you nutty pup. :lol:
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Lone&Obsolete
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Nutty pup

Post by Lone&Obsolete »

Hmm never been called a nutty pup, lol well i can cook some and i'd totally take you up on the sports challenge tho for a real rush i like to bungee jump. if you had a chance to be on that rediculous show fear factor , do you think you'd win? or do you have a secret fear of kittens?
When i was in high school i was the free swim champ and i hope to try white water rapids some day.
(another tip on my back ground: I grew up on a farm)
:shift:
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

a little background for me is that i grew up in Chacago, but moved to the country in third grade.
Oh, and to answer the first question, I'd rule that show, i'm only scared of being kept alive in a vegatative state.
I'd like to also mention that i howl, but i doubt that i'm alone in this. 8)
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Lone&Obsolete
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Not Alone

Post by Lone&Obsolete »

I'd bet money on that lol any time i'm out side at night i howl, but i bet your buddies look at you the same way they look at me (Crazy) but some of my friends would join me which in that scence i sincerly advise you to bring ear plugs
what did you think of the whole Underworld movement i dont like how they portrayed the lycans much but they did have a good story
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

i guess, but ya the lycans were made to look like tall muscle bound rats, wth? you'd think with their budget they woul have made it look better, but no.
Lone&Obsolete
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Lone&Obsolete »

yeah but the second film they looked more like wolves you know with the other brother william he looked more wolf than anything, and looking at the history in the story look what the vampire reduced them to. Yes werewolves would have ruled the war if the blood fued was dought hand to hand instead of with weapons, and i never did agree with the allergic to silver bullsh*t
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Welcome
I thought Underworld was a pretty vapid successor to Blade that tried to grab tickets from a Hot Topic nu-metal goth culture that was already in its final death throws in 2003. I don't like werewolf or vampire portrayals that try to "MTV-ify" them, unless we're talking about the MTV of the 1980s.

As a major ALIENS fan, my favorite werewolf flick is still Dog Soldiers.

Lets see... I play World of Warcraft, drink beer, and watch TV series on DVD. If I had a back yard I'd get a dog.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

Welcome!

heh, you seem to be an interesting person. and I have a few things in common with you, I dislike Cake very very much...I'm more of a pie kind of person. :P I LOVE red meat, if I had the option, I would eat it every day! lck I also have some odd tastes...I love peanut butter and onion sandwiches. :oops:

*cough* and I LOVE Smallville *cough*

and love drawing, video games....animals... O_o and now my mind is blank.... :blink: *Whacks Head...Stupid Brain!*

EDIT: ah...okay now it all came back to me... :lol:

I'm Home Schooled (for all of you who didn't know that) not really that new here...but yet haven't been here long. love acting...and pulling pranks on people. :evil:
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lovestruck wolf.
Location: Conway, AR. Such a big town for such a small wolf...

Post by WereDragon25 »

same, alone except for here, I am lone in my school, don't get along with anyone, but other pack members.I'll eat anything that doesn't eat me first. I love horror shows. I bite and howl :lol: and I have a new friend, named Lone&Obsolete.
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.
Image Image Image Image Image

"And, thanks to Undercover Brother, the world was once again a funky place."
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

Welcome :)

First of all, I don't howl in the nights, I've never tried it yet I do scream like a crazy dud when I'm happy and with my friends :P

I like most types of music but I specially love the Beatles, ya'know, I love their senseless songs. I like both pies and cakes as I like both chicken and red meat.

I too like drawing as a hobby and playing video games, and of course hanging out with my buds. :D
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yradnegeL

Post by Howlitzer »

Welcome...

well...hmm. I'm pretty new here as well.

*takes deep breath*

I like to draw, although this is a hobby I generally keep to myself, and I'm not really known at all for artistic ability among my friends at school. My main "things" in my daily life is music, math/science and computers, seeing as I'm good with all of them and they interest me as well. I'm planning on going to college and dual majoring in Robotics Engineering and Electrical Engineering next year.

As for my other interests...I do a little of everything. I do Band and Jazz Combo's at my school, I do Sound/Lights for Tech Crew for our school plays, sometimes odd jobs (I had to build a realistic, moving alligator head for a play last year), I take karate and am a 2nd degree Black Belt...

In the winter I go downhill skiing virtually every weekend I have free....I also skate ski and ice skate when the downhill skiing isn't very good. During the summer I practically live on my bike if I don't need to actually bring something somewhere that weighs more than 40 pounds and can't be carried on my back. I like seeing how fast I can go on my bike, despite it not being well-designed for handling speed. My personal best is 43 MPH, but I doubt that will happen again. I also go swimming, a lot. I don't like to swim in the ocean, even though it's within walking distance, so I swim at the local quarry instead. I sink like a rock when I swim, seeing as I'm very not-buoyant, so I've become quite good at swimming long distances underwater for that very reason.

When I'm really bored, I'll obsess over the first thing that comes to mind. Sometimes this is somewhat productive, like when I spent an afternoon learning the Rubik's Cube. Sometimes not so much....like when I accidentally exploded a small container of molten silver in my kitchen and got second degree burns to my face. As you may guess, I'm a bit of a pyromaniac.

Also...

-I'm strictly a lefty with a pencil, but with other random things I'm a righty or ambidextrous.
-I wear size 15 shoes, and they're really hard to fit because I have no heel to speak of.
-Since I have no stinking heel, I haven't needed to untie my sneakers in a year, even though I have heel pads and heel cups in them to try to keep my feet from popping out of them.
-According to my height and weight and a BMI chart, I'm obese. Except I'm really, really not if you look at me.
-I can hold my breath for over 3 minutes.... 4:26 seconds if I don't care if I puke or pass out.
-I can't bend my arms out completely straight because my elbows are retarded....but I can't get injured by hyperextending it for the same reason, unless I break the end of my Ulna.
-I hate cabbage...and fish.
-I have this annoying talent of remembering the spelling of just about any ridiculously long word, or short one for that matter, after I see it and say it once or twice. But I'm terrible with names.
-If anyone whispers my name in a room, I'll notice...if they say it at normal volume, I probably won't if I'm concentrating on something else.
-My friends like to screw with me because of that very thing I just said by speaking and whispering my name at random intervals when we're at lunch or in a noisy classroom.
-I do like dogs, but dogs don't seem to react well to me...cats don't give a crap, sooo I have cats instead.
-Anything with more than 4 legs gives me the creeps. The more legs, the more it creeps me out.
-I eat ice.
-I'm addicted to trident and banana-strawberry SoBe.

there....everything you could ever not want to know about me. :P
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Mine will be short and sweet.

My interest is home theater, werewolves, dragons, and watching duckies bounce off of people noggins!! :Duckietoss:

:jester:

I'm a truck driver who hauls gasoline to Exxon gas stations. NOT a fun job. But it pays well!!

Welcome to "The Pack's Den." :grinp:
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WereDragon25 »

Somehow, except for red meat, my stomach won't hold it, damn stomach. I am exactly like everything people have said on here. The Pack members personalities have blending in to become mine. Since I didn't really have a personality when I joined, which was the day the site would let me. Look at everyone's intros to get mine. :lol: Strange, but true...
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.

Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

I've got nothing much that's interesting to say. I like werewolves, and a whole lot of other stuff which I'll probably talk about sooner or later.

For work I manage databases (nothing too high-tech, mainly just ensuring data is compliant and that people who input bad data get told to shape up), work on geographic information systems (basically, electronic maps used to store data) and a lot of minor stuff which all adds up. Plus a bit of proof-reading of documents. I also don't get nearly enough spare time (I think I've taken about five working days off in the last year or so...)
Lone&Obsolete
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

To a theatre near you

Post by Lone&Obsolete »

[quote="Berserker"]Welcome
I thought Underworld was a pretty vapid successor to [i]Blade[/i] that tried to grab tickets from a Hot Topic nu-metal goth culture that was already in its final death throws in 2003. I don't like werewolf or vampire portrayals that try to "MTV-ify" them, unless we're talking about the MTV of the 1980s.

As a major ALIENS fan, my favorite werewolf flick is still Dog Soldiers.

Lets see... I play World of Warcraft, drink beer, and watch TV series on DVD. If I had a back yard I'd get a dog.[/quote]

TV series on dvd... hmmm have you seen Roswell? My dad is hooked on Smallville I get him the latest season when he wines about it (that's my dog right there) lol Jk nah your right MTV changed alot and i cant stand the bullsh** shows they swamp it with its like music never happened right

anyways thanks for the welcome i appreciate it :howl:  :oo
Lone&Obsolete
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Prank-ster

Post by Lone&Obsolete »

[quote="*nagowteena*"][size=24]Welcome![/size]

heh, you seem to be an interesting person. and I have a few things in common with you, I dislike Cake very very much...I'm more of a pie kind of person. :P I LOVE red meat, if I had the option, I would eat it every day! lck I also have some odd tastes...I love peanut butter and onion sandwiches. :oops:

*cough* and I LOVE Smallville *cough*

and love drawing, video games....animals... O_o and now my mind is blank.... :blink: [i]*Whacks Head...Stupid Brain!*[/i]

EDIT: ah...okay now it all came back to me... :lol:

I'm Home Schooled (for all of you who didn't know that) not really that new here...but yet haven't been here long. love acting...and pulling pranks on people. :evil:[/quote]

You're right we do have alot in common and my favorite pie is banana cream with those vanilla waffers all in it :P
Smallville i cool I suppose but being some one who grew up on the comics there's alot i'm trying not to see (I seriously almost wrote an angry letter lol)
I did do a year in art (comic strips and stuff) then i got into photography and journalism
lets see an odd thing i eat ........ OH! Peanutbutter and Jelly Pickle sandwiches are kick A**

Thanks for the welcome :lol:
Lone&Obsolete
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Social pup

Post by Lone&Obsolete »

[quote="WereDragon25"]same, alone except for here, I am lone in my school, don't get along with anyone, but other pack members.I'll eat anything that doesn't eat me first. I love horror shows. I bite and howl :lol: and I have a new friend, named Lone&Obsolete.[/quote]

AS wolves are both social and anti social they are never alone We got you here and no one can drag you down but you. Look up and howl once in a while :howl:  :oo you just might hear some one howl back

Thanks for the welcome and the vote of friendship
Lone&Obsolete
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Lone&Obsolete »

[quote="Howlitzer"]Welcome...

well...hmm. I'm pretty new here as well.

*takes deep breath*

I like to draw, although this is a hobby I generally keep to myself, and I'm not really known at all for artistic ability among my friends at school. My main "things" in my daily life is music, math/science and computers, seeing as I'm good with all of them and they interest me as well. I'm planning on going to college and dual majoring in Robotics Engineering and Electrical Engineering next year.

As for my other interests...I do a little of everything. I do Band and Jazz Combo's at my school, I do Sound/Lights for Tech Crew for our school plays, sometimes odd jobs (I had to build a realistic, moving alligator head for a play last year), I take karate and am a 2nd degree Black Belt...

In the winter I go downhill skiing virtually every weekend I have free....I also skate ski and ice skate when the downhill skiing isn't very good. During the summer I practically live on my bike if I don't need to actually bring something somewhere that weighs more than 40 pounds and can't be carried on my back. I like seeing how fast I can go on my bike, despite it not being well-designed for handling speed. My personal best is 43 MPH, but I doubt that will happen again. I also go swimming, a lot. I don't like to swim in the ocean, even though it's within walking distance, so I swim at the local quarry instead. I sink like a rock when I swim, seeing as I'm very not-buoyant, so I've become quite good at swimming long distances underwater for that very reason.

When I'm really bored, I'll obsess over the first thing that comes to mind. Sometimes this is somewhat productive, like when I spent an afternoon learning the Rubik's Cube. Sometimes not so much....like when I accidentally exploded a small container of molten silver in my kitchen and got second degree burns to my face. As you may guess, I'm a bit of a pyromaniac.

Also...

-I'm strictly a lefty with a pencil, but with other random things I'm a righty or ambidextrous.
-I wear size 15 shoes, and they're really hard to fit because I have no heel to speak of.
-Since I have no stinking heel, I haven't needed to untie my sneakers in a year, even though I have heel pads and heel cups in them to try to keep my feet from popping out of them.
-According to my height and weight and a BMI chart, I'm obese. Except I'm really, really not if you look at me.
-I can hold my breath for over 3 minutes.... 4:26 seconds if I don't care if I puke or pass out.
-I can't bend my arms out completely straight because my elbows are retarded....but I can't get injured by hyperextending it for the same reason, unless I break the end of my Ulna.
-I hate cabbage...and fish.
-I have this annoying talent of remembering the spelling of just about any ridiculously long word, or short one for that matter, after I see it and say it once or twice. But I'm terrible with names.
-If anyone whispers my name in a room, I'll notice...if they say it at normal volume, I probably won't if I'm concentrating on something else.
-My friends like to screw with me because of that very thing I just said by speaking and whispering my name at random intervals when we're at lunch or in a noisy classroom.
-I do like dogs, but dogs don't seem to react well to me...cats don't give a crap, sooo I have cats instead.
-Anything with more than 4 legs gives me the creeps. The more legs, the more it creeps me out.
-I eat ice.
-I'm addicted to trident and banana-strawberry SoBe.

there....everything you could ever not want to know about me. :P[/quote]

Uhhhh next i need a blood sample and your social ^ ^ just kiddin ...
uhh wow yeah never got into the whole sobe thing, my buddies did but nah i stuck with water I grew up on a farm so i had a lot of animals- you think dogs are bad? try getting kicked by a horse
Don't be afraid to try new things, you only live once right?

Thanks for the welcome
Lone&Obsolete
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Lone&Obsolete »

[quote="Figarou"]Mine will be short and sweet.

My interest is home theater, werewolves, dragons, and watching duckies bounce off of people noggins!! :Duckietoss:

:jester:

I'm a truck driver who hauls gasoline to Exxon gas stations. NOT a fun job. But it pays well!!

Welcome to "The Pack's Den." :grinp:[/quote]

At least youre out on the road! I got a desk job and the local paper I also help my family run the hardware store (i really want to just say screw it and travel with the money i saved up) But family comes first right? :D

Thanks for the welcome
Lone&Obsolete
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Lone&Obsolete »

[quote="Midnight"]I've got nothing much that's interesting to say. I like werewolves, and a whole lot of other stuff which I'll probably talk about sooner or later.

For work I manage databases (nothing too high-tech, mainly just ensuring data is compliant and that people who input bad data get told to shape up), work on geographic information systems (basically, electronic maps used to store data) and a lot of minor stuff which all adds up. Plus a bit of proof-reading of documents. I also don't get nearly enough spare time (I think I've taken about five working days off in the last year or so...)[/quote]

sounds fun.... I suppose playing kick a** computer games for a living would rock anyones world but *sigh* I dont have that job-
Ha so much for dreamin

thanks for the welcome
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Welcome to the pack i see you've met my mentor lol
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary

Post by WereDragon25 »

hey, I'm a pyro, too! :o You're personality is already starting to blend into mine. :lol:

WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Im an earth fanatic lol along with fire HEHEHEHEHE
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xiroteus »

Welcome to the forums.

Do not just say "welcome to the forums"? Okay.

I am Xiroteus and I like cheese. :D