The Return of the Prodigal Sheep

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

The Return of the Prodigal Sheep

Post by lupine »

I seem to have found my way back here after quite some time. There's been a lot going on in my life and well.. Other things kind of take over. Life changes and I guess you change with it, whatever... I still keep finding my way back here. Some may remember me, some may think 'who the hells this!!'. Whichever you be, hello. I think I may stick about for a bit. Image
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

yeahs, a were-sheep, wb my woolly friend, even though I've never had the chance to meet you till now. :D
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

heheh, cheers matey. thought i'd pop in and hang out for a while. See who's still knockin about, and who's new.. Pleased to meet ya's anyways and may I be the first to ...... LOB A DUCKIE :ducktoss3: :howl:  :oo

Sorry... thought i'd get it in before you did... hwlwnk
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

lupine is back! YAY!:D

SO.... what's shaking?
Xiroteus
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Xiroteus »

Welcome back. :D
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

:o

Thanks for the welcome guys. Hows you goin fig? I popped in a while back and saw no sign of yous, thought you'd gone and left...

All's good with me matey, about to emigrate to Western Australia, fly on 23rd. New job, new beginning and all that.

Whats been happenin here then?

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

lupine wrote::o

Thanks for the welcome guys. Hows you goin fig? I popped in a while back and saw no sign of yous, thought you'd gone and left...

All's good with me matey, about to emigrate to Western Australia, fly on 23rd. New job, new beginning and all that.

Whats been happenin here then?
i have a new job myself. i still haul gasoline, but for Exxon now. i've been very busy with this company putting in lots of overtime. i spend less time in this forum.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

right, good to see you still here though. Hope lifes good for you mate. So the movie any closer to fruition? You not Mod any more?

Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

Hey there Lupine... it's been a long time.

They haven't managed to kick me outta here yet either...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

lupine wrote:right, good to see you still here though. Hope lifes good for you mate. So the movie any closer to fruition? You not Mod any more?
I was an admin. I don't have the time to look over this forum since I'm putting over 50 hours each week at work.

As for Freeborn, I'm guessing it'll be a few more years until it hits the big screen.
Anónimo Juan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anónimo Juan »

hello and welcome :)

Your originality amazes me! I mean, you don't see a werewolf sheep with red underwear every day :P
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

*points*
Hey, I know you!

:thpt2:

Welcome back :D
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Meheheh.. Whats up with Red y fronts Eh? ;) Would you rather I went commando? :wink: :lol:

Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

I have to do this, Here's your welcoming: :duckbomb: :duckbomb2: Now i'm content! :howl:  :oo
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

I'm conditioned to the old duckies. I've had my share of em in the past, water of a sheeps back mate. ;)

Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

Nice even though that emoticon doesn't exist, it should! :lol:
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh

Post by RedEye »

WELCOME BACK, LUPINE! So you're emigrating to Oz-trailia? You're going to have the shortest summer in your life; it's fall down under; heading into winter.

Anyway; it's good to have our resident Red fronted Weresheep back. You were missed... (not to worry, we've adjusted the sights now).

Anyway, welcome back!
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Meheheh... Cheers matey, hold your breath too, it'll steady your hand :wink: :lol:

I'm gettin' no summer till about Novemberish i reckon... we still getting frost in the mornings over here and I travel on the 23!!! Bummer but it'll at least let me acclimatise. Don't wanna be paintin planes in the middle of summer straight away!!