Hello from the nice, uncaring werewolf

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Lord_Hondros
Custom Title: The Werewolfe Metalhead \m/

Hello from the nice, uncaring werewolf

Post by Lord_Hondros »

This is from another werewolf site, and I just figured I should post it on other sites as well. It's by me, of course

Hey, I'm Lord Hondros, but you can call me Alex if you wish. I wasn't going to make one of these, but due to someone in another post, I am. Remember, I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to gain by lying, truthfully, I could care less if you thought I was being truthful or not. However, I just learned how to P-Shift, or at least control it at any rate, and I met another werewolf who could already do it at the college I'm going to. My girlfriend was telling what I was going through, and she told me that I am indeed a werewolf, and that she is too. Okay, perhaps I should describe what I went through.

The last fullmoon, as most of you should know, was April 9. About two weeks before that, my teeth started to become sharp, and I began growing hair, literally everywhere. I even grew a uni-brow. Then, a couple days before the full moon, I had this strange dream, that I was running through a field killing cows. Okay, didn't bother me much. Then, on the ninth, I took a shower before I went to bed. I started to feel really strange. I looked in the mirror. I could see muscles rippling all over my body. I'm not going to lie here, I'm not very skinny, I'm 5'9", and weigh about 190lbs. But here's the thing, in a matter of ten minutes, I had grown a six pack. How, I have no idea. I looked at my eyes. Occasionally, my eyes change from blue to green, but they're usually blue. So, when I looked in the mirror, my eyes were golden-yellow. The iris, mind you, not the whole eye. My pupil was still black, and the part around the iris is white still. I grew really tired. So, I went to bed, convinced that I was just hallucinating. As I was lying in bed, I could smell the steak I had in my fridge. Also, this ambulance came down my street. I could hear it before my dog started barking. Then, I could smell... meat. Coming fast at me, then I realized it was from the ambulance, because it went away as the ambulance drove farther away. Everything became tinted blue, and I could see perfectly in the dark. Then, I passed out. Something you should know, I have no depth perception. Everything looks 2-D. THere are glasses I can wear that help this. But for the most part, I have to judge distances by things right next to it. Okay, now about my, "dream":

I NEVER remember my dreams. That's what was odd about this whole thing. My "dream" felt EXTREMELY real. But for starters, I could see perfectly, more than perfectly. I could see things farther away than most people can. Also, I could smell things very far away, and I could smell practically everything. And, my hearing was great too. I could hear bugs moving around. In my "dream", I was hunting cows. Hunting, and killing. However, I only remember glimpses of this dream. I do not remember my shifting, if that's what I did.

The next day, there was a news show that was saying something about a slaughter of cows in a field about fifteen miles from my house. I live on the lake in Ohio. Also, when I woke up, I had dirt on my arms and legs, and blood on my mouth. The steak in the fridge was gone, the front door was wide-open and unlocked.

Something that everyone should know:
I've always loved wolves;
I've always been fascinated with werewolves;
I've never really thought they could exist;
I've always had a better sense of smell than everyone around me;
I have very few friends;
My dad's great(4)-grandmother is from Transylvania;

Like I said, I don't really care if you believe me or not. I stumbled onto this site when I began researching werewolf legends, stories, etc. to see if I truly had p-shifted. Apparantley, I am one of the few of my friend's werewolf pack that can actually p-shift. I haven't been able to control it yet, but I'm getting better. So far, I can get my arm muscles up and turn my eyes golden-yellow on command, even though it tires me out like crazy. I usually pass out a few minutes after obtaining both.
Thanks for reading, I just wanted to get my story out there, and again, I have nothing to gain by lying on here, I don't care if you believe me or not, I will answer your questions to the best of my ability, I will not respond to hate threats, flames, bashes, etc., so I advise not to, and no, I have no pictures or videos. As of now, there are only four humans who know, and they are my closest friends. Now all of you know. I will try to take pictures sometime, but it might be awhile, because I cannot control myself when changed, it was once, and I don't want to endanger anyone. And yes, I realize that I have one really long run-on sentence, but I don't care.

Take care,
Hondros

Mind you, I hate Twilight. My girlfriend's always trying to make me read it. I said no. And no, and no, etc. ect.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Re: Hello from the nice, uncaring werewolf

Post by wolfward »

Hello. Have you ever tried biting someone? Because I volunteer if you're looking to try that out. I was wondering...does it hurt while you're changing? Do you eve howl or at least growl in a canine-like fashion? And how long has this been happening? When does it happen normally? Have you consulted any experts about your condition? I have always been a big fan of werewolves eve since I can remember, and I would love yo hear what you have to say. Stay instinctive, stay pure, and let the moon guide. :howl:  :oo
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Lord_Hondros

Post by Lord_Hondros »

wolfward:
Thank you for the welcome. I'll answer your questions, starting with number 1:
1) Yes, I bite someone a lot, all the time. In fact, I've always liked biting things/people. And no, it hasn't changed her. Into a P-shifting werewolf, at least. She's had some cool side effects though. Her eyes get tinted yellow every full moon. And she also gets really good senses every full moon.

2) Um, I've never been fully conscious while changing, though I've attempted it on my own. And yes, it does hurt. The physical changes leading up to the first change hurt like HE(hockey-sticks)

3) I was and still am, constantly howling at the moon. I always growl at people too. I am very protective of my friends, and my family. And my werewolf clan.

4) Um, the first change that I remember happening just occured on April 9th, of this year. My werewolf clan that I found helped me out. As for the symptoms, I've always had really good senses around the full moon. But I've never remembered changing if I ever have before

5) Like I said, the only time it's happened so far was during the full moon

6) I actually went to the doctor about this, and he was all yelling at me and everything. He said some stuff along the lines of, "D**n retarded ignorant people, always thinking they're changing into a werewolf..., etc. etc." However, when he looked at my eyes, he said he's never seen anyone's eyes with a yellow color like mine. He asked if I used contacts, I said no. He said strange. But he kept saying that I must be crazy if I believe I was a werewolf. Then, my girlfriend decided to talk to one of her friends who go to our school, and she knows a lot of the supernatural. She told me I was indeed a werewolf, and asked if I wanted to join her pack.

Thank you for the questions, and I'm glad you enjoy what I have to say

:howl:  :oo
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Lord_Hondros wrote:
However, I just learned how to P-Shift, or at least control it at any rate,

HA!! I know how to G-shift!! So there!! :thpt2:

:jester:
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Welcome to the pack! Notice that we have a roleplaying forum, which is the appropriate forum for pretending to be a werewolf in real life, or for fictional accounts of physically shapeshifting in real life, such as yours.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Hey welcome dude! Us being werewolf fans we'd love to see some videos of some shifting seriously :shift:
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

hmmmm.... :roll:

well, welcome. :)
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Werewolf Warrior
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Warrior Hero
Additional Details: Email: werewolfwarrior@ymail.com

http://myspace.com/werewolfwarrior

Main Grid Second Life Name: Alexie Borgin.
Mood: Excited

Post by Werewolf Warrior »

:D :welcome: Hope to here from you on the other posts.
Werewolf Nation Leader

If any of you wish to join us in Second Life please do, and if you want to you can join our site at http://www.werewolfnation.webs.com/index.htm
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Welcome to The Pack!
I am Baphnedia.
You didn't get duckied.
Prepare to get buried.
:ducktoss3:
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Greetings from Mobius!

Werewolves are welcome.

Werewolf haters and hunters are unwelcome.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Post by Gevaudan »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Hey welcome dude! Us being werewolf fans we'd love to see some videos of some shifting seriously :shift:
Us being werewolf fans, we'd probably think that it was made with elaborate CGI! :lol:
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder

Post by Thunderclaw »

Welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

Why such a long, drawn out welcome Thunderclaw? :?
I have no clue how you found a werewolf clan where you live, because I've been looking for one for ever....do you live in a big city then? I live somewhat "out-of-town" you could say... and I can think of some very good reasons to lie here. But to say I fully believe you...I dunno. I want to see you on doing this... :shift: and where did the lycanthropey come from? Some thing must've happened in the last few weeks that changed you some how. I find it hard to believe...some more evidence would greatly boost my enthusiasm towards what you claim. I don't want you to think I don't believe you, but half of me want s to believe you, while the other half is going..."It's to good to be true." I would definitely like to believe you....so please give a reason to.

Wishing you and your clan all the best,
Wolfward (Human, unfortunetly)

by Me
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder

Post by Thunderclaw »

wolfward wrote:Why such a long, drawn out welcome Thunderclaw? :?
I'm a man of many words.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I noticed.... :lol:

by Me
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

Lord_Hondros wrote: I even grew a uni-brow.

I'm sorry, but...

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
WereDragon25
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lovestruck wolf.
Location: Conway, AR. Such a big town for such a small wolf...

Post by WereDragon25 »

Hey, welcome to the Pack! By the way, here's your introduction to it! :ducktoss3: Oh, and also, get you some dragons! It's a large hobby of mine.
Going crazy with all of the work I do, all of the practice I do, and all of the $@#% I have to deal with. God, please help and support Obsidian and I get through this mess.
Image Image Image Image Image

"And, thanks to Undercover Brother, the world was once again a funky place."
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Berserker wrote:Welcome to the pack! Notice that we have a roleplaying forum, which is the appropriate forum for pretending to be a werewolf in real life, or for fictional accounts of physically shapeshifting in real life, such as yours.
QFE

This is a site for werewolf fans relating to werewolf media. We're typically unappreciative of unverified outrageous claims.

But you're welcome here nonetheless.
:D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Lord_Hondros

Post by Lord_Hondros »

Hi everyone! I finally was able to get on the computer. I have finals coming up soon, but I figured I should give an update. I've been getting signs again of changing, and my canines are super-sharp. The rest of my teeth are even getting pointy too. I took pics, I'll get em up asap. I've set up a vid-cam in my room, so far nothing... yet. Hopefully, the 8th (Friday) Should be a good day, :]
I'll get on ASAP with pics, and hopefully a vid of me changing!

Hondros

PS I have my gf spending the night to keep an eye on me too, but I told her to go away if she feels threatened.

btw, sorry I took so long to post. I've had tons of homework and stuff. Anyways, I live in a small suburban town, but there's a mix of people going to my college (LCCC if anyone's near me, NE Ohio). Two of the packmembers go here. The lycanthropy came from my dad's side, he had a bit of werewolf (supposed, because noone else in his family has changed that I know of, but all of my dad's family acts wolves, and they love em), and I guess my DNA might've mutated. I truthfully don't know how it works.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

As long as you don't Rick Roll us, then its fine!
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Hmm it's been a couple of days since Friday. *waits patiently*
Lord_Hondros

Post by Lord_Hondros »

Um, the video camera got shred to bits, I took pics of it. I will get pics up eventually, when I get the time. I'm sorry, I know that you guys think I'm fake, but I promise, when I get the time, I'll post em up. So sorry about it. I'll write about the experience of friday later, gotta go, I have band practice.
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Dude, just give it up. It's not even really fun, it's just lame at this point. You came to these forums just to screw with us and troll. But we're not some Underworld kiddie forum, nor are we a furry RP forum... so I'm not sure if you assumed we'd think it was funny, or cute, but it isn't. It's old, and countless people have done it before.

If you want to be a meaningful part of The Pack, I welcome you to ditch your routine. If not, well... just keep at it. All your posts have been in your welcome thread anyway, so it's not like we'd miss you if you left.

Now on the other hand, if your true intent is to post hilarious pics of yourself in a cheesy werewolf costume, then all will be forgiven.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Berserker: I wouldn't necessarily call him trolling. Considering that he hasn't made it past his own intro thread yet, I'm not going to complain -- not until he starts claiming incontrovertible data on werewolves in the rest of the forums.

And that hasn't happened, so before we start abusing new members....let's wait for some 'pictures.'
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Vagrant
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Prolific Procrastinator

Post by Vagrant »

Good grief... I think I'm going to be playing devil's advocate here,, but not really in any way that could be expected, I suppose.

I was reading this and I thought to myself "we get a lot of this", and "how could we put a positive spin on all this"? This was coupled with "but not everyone is accepting" and "they wouldn't want it running rampant around the boards". And it dawned on me that "hey, there's probably some good material here and it's being turned aside because of the manner of presentation".

So I have a proposal: Why don't we create a subforum for this? We don't have to turn it away, we can simply consider it an aspect of roleplaying and/or fiction. We can have a thread stickied in that subforum explaining the purpose of it, and we can then link that at anyone who claims to be a werewolf in their welcome thread.

That way, they have an outlet to expresss themselves if they so desire, anyone interested in reading it (for possible literary inspiration) can have a nose through, and those who aren't interested in it or are offended by the concept can just ignore the subforum altogether, thus relieving the friction.

That's my take on it, anyway. It's the socialist in me saying "Give 'em a home!", and we could do just that. But that's just my thoughts on the matter.