I am new but lone

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
RayneWolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Lycanthrope
Additional Details: Lone Wolf looking for her pack and pack mate
Mood: Depressed

I am new but lone

Post by RayneWolf »

Hi My name is Rayne. I am new here. I stumbled across this website looking for "Werewolf Lingo" on google. When I saw the forum about possible werewolf lingo I was interested in this site when I learned it was mainly on my kind, the wolves. I was looking for lingo for my werewolf/vampire novel series that I am writing called "Wolf Siren" Please dont steal this title because I will have to take action. I have all the documents I need to prove that I had this idea so please respect that. I am still writing the plot and I would love help on it. I am myslef A Lycanthrope who has yet to find the ways of shape-shifting. I am at present a Lone Wolf that is trying to find my pack and my "Wolf Mate". I respect our fellow wolves and do not like animal cruelity of any kind. I do accept fighting against animals for defense ONLY! If a wolf or any other animal is harming you then please defend yourself. I beleive that its ok for other animals to fight against each other because it is in there nature to feed and fight and survive. But I dont belive humans should interfere. Only for food purposes and controlled reasons. For bugs and insects I hate them. Anoying pests. The moon affects me mentally and physically. I am just a teenage wolf girl. But many times my inner wolf sleeps alot. I hope that I am welcomed here and that I am respected. I will be definetly be talking and posting about some interesting things on my opinions about wolves. Thank you

-Rayne Wolf
Beneath The skin
The Best Within
Dieing to be
Beneath the Stars
Tears and Scars
Healing when

Pet's name: Rayney
Adopt your own!
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Re: I am new but lone

Post by Gevaudan »

:welcome: :ducktoss3:

Enjoy your stay here!
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

welcome to the pack! *pelts you with rubber duckies*
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Post by Wingman »

Welcome to the Pack.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Mariano
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Mariano »

Welcome to the pack.

And I'd like to hear more of your novel if you can/want to talk about it.
No Queda Sino Batirse!
guardianwolf
Additional Details: fate is like the draw of the card or the roll of a dice there no way to know whats next but whatever my fate holds i will always move forward.

Post by guardianwolf »

hello rayne my name is adam but my native name is wolf and i too am alone and if u need a friend im here to help plus im new too and maybe we can help out each other and also discuss our love for wolves and to what u said about harming in self defense i wound never raise a hand a wolf not even if it attack because there my brothers and yeah but any way i hope we get to talk 8)
fate is like a draw of a card or a roll of the dice an u dont know whats next but whatever happens no matter a much it hurt i will always move forward.