Sorry, Never saw this, guess I should introduce myself^^

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Sorry, Never saw this, guess I should introduce myself^^

Post by Cain »

My name's Amber, I'm a freshman, I love to study Human Evolution, and Therianthropy, which leads to Lycanthropy. I may be young, but I understand things that a person at my age wouldn't care about. I'm not saying that I'm the only Freshman like that, but I'm one of the few. My parents, friends, all say I'm wise beyond my years, I believe its true. I have been, and always shall be a true friend... As well as a Star Trek fan. I can't help it, I love it, and it makes me... me! I have made a couple of friends here, but my closest is Enir Shadowfang, he's awesumness, lol^^

I believe we are all 'weres', just some are more evolved than others. No, I don't mean physically shapeshifting, maybe mentally, but our bodies aren't developed or matured enough for that kind of stress. And our minds can be the same way. Anyway, I mainly use one character, so here she is;

Name : Amber Cain
Appearance/image :Wolf: Red fur with brown highlights ((depends on story)), Scar through her right eye, Light golden eyes, and slim but muscular body.

Human: Tall, slim but muscular, black-golden eyes with a black outline around the outer edge of her iris, short dark hair ((Same color as fur)), pale skin, and wears jeans and camis with a jacket over them.

Bio : Was born of Demon Mother and Werewolf father, they abandoned her at age 5. Lived on her own for 13 years until she met a human girl who reccomended school to her. Was ridiculed all her life, and has anger from it. Has great control over it, but if someone talks about her being a hybrid, and mistreating friends she makes, she'll lose control.

Creature : hybrid ((demon and werewolf))
Power(s) :Pyrokinesis
Telekinesis
Super senses, and reflexes((werewolf))
Rapid cell regeneration, ((Unless head is missing, then she dies. werewolf related))
Can generate and retract wings from her shoulderblades ((Demon related))

Well, there ya go, hope you all like "us" ^^
NewMoonScreenshot5-1.jpg
She looks kinda like Jacob Black from Twilight, cept more feminine and has a scar through her right eye.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Re: Sorry, Never saw this, guess I should introduce myself^^

Post by Flatline »

welcome. DUCKY PELT! :ducktoss3:
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

hi ,a late introduction is better than none :P
Moonwatcher
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guardian
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonwatcher »

Yep just like she said :) Welcome to the pack enjoy your stay :welcome: