The animal spirit

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

The animal spirit

Post by wolfward »

No bios needed(Unless you find it ABSOLUTRLY NESSESARY, bacause, let's face it, no one remebers what your character's favorite flavor of ice cream is anyway...) I'm going to have to put a limit of 3 other players on this one, and if you fail to post, unexcused, for 2 weeks I'll have to boot you. I'm very sorry.

I sit in my car, eating a bag of potato chips, just narrowly escaping the spikes trips the cops think that will stop me. I laugh at their attempt,"They always seem so worked up about about this kinda thing." I think to myself.
Driving into the woods, I'd planned my route days before, I make towards the river. Unfortunelty for the foolish humans there just so happens to be a cliff in front of it. Shame.
My cars hurtles downwards, and after it hits I kick once at the window and pull myself out of the sinking wreck. I hold me breath for a couple minutes, but I could hold it for longer if the needs be, and I swim up stream towards the back, covered in trees.
I climb out, shift and start wondering how long before they'll find me again. I grin as I run off into the distance.

:howl:  :oo
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Re: The animal spirit

Post by silver1 »

He sat on the edge of the river. He always found the sound of the water passing by to be very relaxing. As he sat against the tree and listened to the sound of the water pass by. He suddenly heard what he thought was the sound of a car accident and left his spot to investigate.
Last edited by silver1 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Inquisitor

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((So....... does it have to be a werewolf er.......... what?))
What is the difference between an optimistic man and a blind one?

Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Those who beg for death are destined to live forever.

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I finally had a new assignment, I was to hunt down and bring back this other werewolf. I sat in the back seat of my head officers' car and he chased the guy who was in another car down towards a river. the guy was stupid enough to drive his car into the lake. I saw him swim to the other side and shift. My owner nodded at me and I got out of the car and bolted off, leaping across the water and shifting as soon as my feet hit the ground. I caught his scent and my senses focused only on him. He was my prey. I am the Hunter. All other thoughts were lost.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((My characters a little.....eccentric.))

"It's still too hot." I said dreamily as I walked through the woods. "I wonder when the snow will b-- oh, look, Jat, a wolf. See, see, right over there."

Jat said it was a bad idea to go over there, but he went with me to see it anyway.

"Hello wolfy!" I exclaimed quietly so I wouldn't scare it away; Jat told me not to get any closer, so I stopped.

((Spoiler: Jat exists, kind of....))

I see you. I know of your intentions. I'd ask you to leave but that wasn't in the cards.....so I'll ask you to die.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I push him out of the way. "No time for introductions!" I yell as I keep running. They're not gonna get me, they're not gonna get me...
I feared for myself for the first time in ages. When I got behind a embankment I shifted back to human. I pulled out my desert eagle I had in my leg holster, released the safety and cocked it. If they want to fight to to the death, then by gosh I'll do so.

by Me
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((Just so you know, he's about twelve. P.S: I know, the language I'm forced to use on this character is just as painful to me. Spoiler: Will be over soon.

I gazed at the wolfy. "Wolfy can talk?"
Jat got scared when he talked; he told me to run. I smiled, "Scaredy babies go to bed early, Jat."
I walked toward wolfy again and spoke. "Where is wolfy headed in such a hurry?" I waited patiently like Jat taught me

wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OCC: My character's kind of gone form the that scene, so I don't know who's your still talking to. And I have a 12 year old brother, and they don't talk like that unless they have a disability or something.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I went up silently into the trees after he shifted and got a gun out. i crept on the branches til I was right over top of the guy. I lept down and pinned him to the hard earth under him. the gun went flying off into the forest. I realized he reminded me of... the old me... I pulled him to his feet, grqbbed his gun and tore off to a place whereno human/mortal would go, him in tow.

"Dont try to kill me, im helping you, but you have to trust me."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I pondered who had just decided to "Save" me. "Okay, who are you? and why are you doing this?" I said as I ran with her. Who was this?

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

"Raven Conall, im a shapeshifter/demon hybrid. 4 years ago I was doing the same thing as you were back there." i saw a cliff, and heard the others closing in behind us. I pulledthe guy to me and leapt, where we fell over 50 feet into ice cold water. I swam our way to the shore and made sure he was hidden, then, passed out from overworking my body.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OCC: Woa, Cain. Why do your characters do that so much?

I grabbed her, and pulled her to safey behind a a hedgerow. I tried fanning her, poured some water on face but nothing worked. Guess I'll just have to wait....

by Me
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

He followed behind the werewolf who had just arrived at the scene of the crash until he saw her and the other werewolf go over the cliff and into the water below. "Why did she just do that?" he asked himself as he found away around the cliff to where both of the other werewolves where and silently climbed up a nearby tree making sure they could not catch his scent.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC:@wolfward: I understand twelve-year-olds don't talk like this, my sister's twelve. And in a way, he does have a disability but not the kind you would imagine. More like amnesia. Sorry about not interpreting where you were correctly.))

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

OOC: Cause they try to be heroes half the time. plus it seemed fitting. :P ^^

I woke up around midnight, surrounded by busshes and a sleeping werewolf next to me. I looked up carefully and saw the bright glow of the moon. I had always loved the moon, as well as its silvery blue color that wraps gently around it, then coating the rest of the ground with a gentle light. It was amazing. I realized how dirty I was, so I decided to go swimming. My body should adjust to the temperature. I took off my shirt to reveal a nice black bathing suit top. After my boss told me about the possible places the guy would run to, I brought my bathing suit and slipped it under. I dove silently intothe water, watching the fish scatter as I opened my eyes. I swam after one and danced with it. I couldnt remeber the last time I felt this happy, this content... this feeling like I was home.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He leaned back against the trunk of the tree and looked up at the moon and its silver light. He was always fond of looking up at it,even when he was human so many years ago. He propped his his head up with his arms and fell asleep,his fur gleaming in the moonlight.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(Oh, yeah wolfward. All your enthusiasm to me over the phone for me to join and the first thing I read: limited to three others. With all spots taken. :cry: )

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OOC: Well, I'm sure we could sqeeze you in somewhere......Goliathe dark will probobly go inactive for no apparent reason eventually, as he so loves doing. So you can play due to the fact his charcter has done absolutely nothing so far. But remeber my rules....you know me. 8)

I awoke to see her in the river, basking in the moonlight. I pulled my shirt off and ran down after her. She looked at me as I entered the waters. In the moonlight she was beautiful, the blue light making her appear pale. I looked up to see what she'd been looking at before she noticed me. The moon was so round and so perfect; it was breathtaking. It was amazing how the light glowed around us and I took the moment to open conversation. "So.... what was your name agian? Didn't really catch it while we were running away from the feds."

by Me
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

A cool breeze blew through his fur as he continued to lay on the tree branch. It had been a long time since he had basked in the moonlight like that and he could not remember the last time he had seen the moon that bright and beautiful. He sighed and slowly began to fall asleep.

wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OOC: I really wish I could reply to that in some way, but I'm kinda doing something with Cain, so it's not the best time for that right now. Sorry though.

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I smiled as the other jumped in. "My name's Raven Conall. My ancestors, their last names translated to The Great Wolf in Gaelic, so instead of Raven Cain, i chose my ancestors name. Whats yours and how are you feeling?" I asked, trying not to stare, he did have a nice build, an I couldn't help it!
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

OOC: Wow, he does actually.

"Wow." I muttered. "I've never met another one of my kind that had a real ancestry. My name is....well I dont know. Ever since I escaped from the assylum when I was 12 I've been on the run. They only ever called me "experiement 17". I don't know my real name, neither do I need one. It only comes back to haunt you if you're trying to keep a low profile. I scvenge food when I need it, and seeing as I don't need any kind of man-made shleter I get on quite well to be honest. But now that they've found me again, we need to leave as soon as possible. And don't ask what I did. I did nothing. I knew only the life at the hospital untill I was twelve. I can explain more later, but for now we must leave."

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I looked at him and nodded. "C'mon, i know a place we can go to."

We ran for hours, finally arriving at a worn down warehouse. "This is my old hideout. they never found me nor it. i leapt up, there was a hole in the floor of the second story. "This was my room." I looked at my tattered makeshift bed.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

cough, cough. Man, I just seemed to always have the worst luck when it came to health. Nothing ever seemed to go my way in that sense. Always coughing, sneezing, or something. I expect it would most likely be a side effect of tampering with forbidden arts. Oh, well. I got myself into the mess. After another few frantic coughs, I continued on my way. When I hear about a disturbance, I like investigating. The unusual was what I tampered with, for better or worse. Yet when I can actually feel the disturbance, my interest is fully piqued. Now near the scene where the disturbance had come from, I could pick up some details.

The scene looked average enough, but the air had been sparked by the events. I could tell that a werewolf had been here, and there were some traces of demon, too. I turned and saw a police officer closing in the area. I'd have to move fast. If he saw me, he'd try to question me. Moving as quickly as I dared, I managed to quickly make my way through the woods. Just when I thought I was clear, I started coughing horrendously. Why now? Not wasting another second, I sprinted as fast as I could, weaving in and out through trees to lose the officer in case he had seen or heard me.

I saw the police officer look around just metres away from me. Who'd have thought that climbing a tree would be the best way to avoid a police officer? The officer continued looking around, but began walking back the way he came. I remained in the tree for a couple of minutes, just to be safe, before climbing down. Knowing I definitely could not go back now, I considered tracking the werewolf. After all, he would most likely be what the police were after, and if the police were after him, I would have to find him first. Not only for my own interests, but for his safety too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Goliathe Dark
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Goliathe Dark »

((OOC:
Sorry about the trouble, guys. I must have overlooked the capacity rules so, Thunderclaw, feel free to take my place.

@wolfward: The reason I usually stop playing RPs are usually determined by two issues: one is that either the central direction of the RP changes so drastically (usually caused by speed posting) I don't like to bother, as it turns into an RP with the only thing in common with the original are people and places.

The other issue is that my own characters' complex's are the problem. That is the case here. What I do after I make a character is judge their complex and how it will affect the story. With the character I had made (which had actually been my first attempt at a more-or-less insane character), the problem I had with it was how I would have him be so different without being previously noticed in a modern-day universe. I had never really developed much of a background for the character either so, before I knew it, he was a dead-end.

So in-short, I screwed up. I'm sure most of you understand the annoyance of having an idea that you thought would be interesting later become something you regret ever attempting.

I hope that answered any questions about my lack of posting in many threads.))