The animal spirit

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Re: The animal spirit

Post by silver1 »

He awoke and jumped down out of the tree,the other two werewolves had left and he had no desire to follow them. He caught the scent of another werewolf and decided to follow it. It led him to the base of a tree,and he noticed the other werewolf, "Hello there." he said with a smile
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

OOC: Ok, er....I don't think Thunderclaw's character is a werewolf(From knowing him, he probobly wouldn't chose that over other things) and it's not really the police, it's more like the FBI or some other agency. Just to clarify. Otherwise my character could escape from the cops rather quickly, but the feds are just a lot harder to escape from. Anyway, back to the story...

"Wow, but I still don't undertand Raven...why are you doing this? What do you want from me? You're not from the hostpital are you? Another agent trying to trick me? Because it's been tried before and I don't think..."
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

"They treated me like some mutt. trained me like a stupid german sheperd. Im not just some stray puppy. Im a young female werewolf, without anything or anyone. Im done being a little pet. And I knew they'd do the same to you. thats why."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"They used to jab needles in my arms and watch me tear live animals apart. They were amazed at my super-human strength. They taunted me, even oticed how fast all the wounds they gave me healed. They constantly beat me, and even shot me a couple times. I've killed no one, done nothing, nad yet they're trying to get me. And I won't let them. I don't want to go back to the assylum. So the only way we're getting out of this is together."

by Me
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(OOC: yes, wolfward, you're right. My character is not werewolf, but neither is he FBI or CIA...)

I turned to see another werewolf, though this one wasn't entwined with events like the other two. "Hello," I said, while following the trail left by the other two werewolves. This other one didn't have much meaning to me, but if he got wound up in events, then I guess I'd take him in as well. It would be the only way.

I managed to progress quite far from that point before having any serious coughing, and I was sure that this time I was far enough away to not be heard by the police. I was also confident that the police wouldn't come this far in a hurry.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I looked at him. Did he like me or something? "Yeah, I don't think I want to go to an assylum either, I'd end up killing everyone.... Anyway, we can stay here for a while. There's some sort of makeshift room over there, thats my old bed. You're welcome to sleep there." I sat down, sighing, and relaxed a bit. It felt nice to be back at my old home.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"You would'nt happen to know what caused that car crash back ther at the river would you?" he asked alittle concerned. He also wondered where the other two werewolves he was following went. "Are you a werewolf like me? he asked tilting his head to the side
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I looked at the werewolf again, "No, I'm not a werewolf. As for the cause of the crash, I don't know why it happened, but I know who is involved. That's why I'm going this way."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Mind if i come with you,i really don't really have anywhere to go." he said looking down at the ground and scratching his head.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"No problem. Just try not to get in my way." I could still feel their trail, and I'd guess that I still had a long way to go. Werewolves can run fast, and for long periods of time, too. Nonetheless, I continued on my way.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"You don't have to worry about me,i will stay out of your way." "So have you follwed werewolves before,it really seems like you have." he said following close behind. "My name is james by the way."

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I acknowledged the question, and his name, but paid little attention to that. "No, I have not tracked werewolves before. I have, however, tracked many other things along those lines." I question whether I should try and get a car or something to assist me, or if I should just walk. Coughing some more, I decided that I needed a vehicle. There was no chance to keep up with a werewolf on foot. I took out a PDA, and examined locations to where I could get a vehicle rented. "I have to take a slight detour. If we're going to keep up with them, we need a method of transport. You may be able to keep up, but they have a head start, so who knows how far they've gone."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"I think i will just go with you if that is ok,or will i be getting in your way?" he asked not wanting to be a bother. "Whatever way you think is faster,personally i think a vehicle would be faster,but thats just me." he said following close behind,but falling back slightly.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I thought about what could be done before coming to my conclusion. "I'd like you to stay here for the moment. When I get a vehicle, I can come find you and know just where I left off, so I won't have to try and find it all over again."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

"Thanks." I said walking over to it. "I just think that the two of us have a better chance of surviving together than apart. And I haven't been in the presence of a female who wasn't trying to shoot me for some time now. I'd just like to say now, that I don't mean any thing disrespectful or insulting, and if do say anything of that manner, then I would like you to tell me I'm being a jerk. Even go ahead and punch me in the face if you want." I lay in the makeshift bed; it felt comfy to me, for I hadn't been in a real bed in months.

by Me
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"Ok,i will stay here,but i will be hidden out of site."he said climbing up into one of the trees,making sure that he was far enough in ti that no one would see him until they were right on top of him. " I will be watching for you."

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I ran off towards civilisation. I had decided to get the vehicle, but the part about renting wasn't strictly true. My contacts branch out far and wide, meaning that I could access some sort of supplies anywhere in the world. One small branch was nearby, and they would have at least one vehicle. I'd get the vehicle, meet up with James, finish tracking the other two, and if all went well, clear the police off the case.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He continued to wait in the tree for the other guy to return with a vehicle,so he sat back against the tree and fell asleep.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I woke early the next morning, no reason, no loud noise, i guess my body wanted to wake up. i looked over to where the guy was, has he told me his name? I cannot remember much from yesterday, other than running, swimming, and finding my old home here.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I came through the forest in my recently acquired jeep. I'd have preferred something smaller, but the time necessary to be picky wan't around. I came to the area I believed I was at earlier, to see James slumped against a tree, sleeping. I grinned, coughed, and shook him awake.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfward »

I saw that she was awake and went over to her. "Good morning." I said. I had gone hunting earlier and caught a deer each for us. I pushed hers towards her. "Just thought you might be hungry, so I got you this."

by Me
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I tore a chunk of the leg off and bit into the fresh taste of fresh deer, not a stupid processed burger they'd feed us back at the doghouse, as they called it. "Thanks. Can I give you a small nickname, just so I don't have to yell Hey! everytime I wanna tell ya something? I was thinking maybe, 'Seven', or 'Sev', from what you told me near the river."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

He awoke and seen the jeep. "Well that did'nt take very long." he said standing up "By the way,i still don't know your name. " he said smiling

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I hesitated. "I'll tell you my name when it's necessary. Until then you can come up with your own name for me, so long as I don't get insulted."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"OK,i guess i will have to think of one then,i will be shure to let you know." he said as he climbed into the passenger side of the jeep.It struck him as kind of odd that this guy would not tell him his name,then again maybe the guy could'nt remember,or never had a name. He would just have to wait and find out.