centary old werewolf

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

gabe1453
Custom Title: Indian Wolf
Mood: RAR!

centary old werewolf

Post by gabe1453 »

Name: Ardolf Hendall

Type: Indian Werewolf

History:

i was on my way back to the tribe from my hunt and have found that the village had been destroyed
by a group of werewolf hunters. i was filled with rage and bloodlust that i let out a vicious howl "AAAAARRRRROOOOOOOHHHHHH" and i set of to find the werewolf hunters. i could not find them, but i have found out about others who were like me and i went to the nearby forest to find someone.

i was walking in my werewolf form with spear in hand, and a bone dagger at my side, then i heard something rustling in the bushes. i stopped dead and tracked its scent, but the scent was not what i had expected, it was a scent of another werewolf! i snuck upon the werewolf with out making the slightest of sounds.
"You and Your friends can make a change in this world, for the good or bad it dosent matter as long you have each other"
Ardolf Hendall
Valon
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Cuation, likes to bite!
Additional Details: Chases cars, has bad flees, likes to play fetch.
Mood: RAR!

Re: centary old werewolf

Post by Valon »

OOC: May i join in?

Viktor Conriocht.
Race: lycan
appearence: Black fur/hair, Brown eyes when in human form, Bright green eyes when in werewolf form.
Very cautious when it comes to strangers, usually keeps to himself.
the smell of blood makes him lose all control.
Brother Wolf KARN, follower of the moon
The Third of Brothers of blood, and last protector of the mark
Until then, may the moon shine bright on your back and may the game give you a challenge!