Partial Insanityy, OOC

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Partial Insanityy, OOC

Post by Cain »

Okay, i wanna start a new one. This is one of those extremely close to reality as possible type ones, right now Im looking fer ideas from everyone intrested. id like to make this in the future though, maybe like in the same timeline around when the newest Star trek took place. We dont have to involve Kirk or Spock, or even Starfleet, I want it to be open and fun to everyone. But i really like the technology and the lighting and the different planets and galaxies and the rest, so, just gimme some ideas and stuff, fer characters. No playijg god is my biggest rule, everything else im fine with, you can have alot of abilities, but make sure you have some flaws, cuz noone likes someone controlling everything. I mean, most of my characters do have many abilities; but i try to add in emotional problems that tie in with everything and makes sense, so, yeah. I want everyone to havenfunn
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Re: Partial Insanityy, OOC

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

I think the best way to go about this is to make it more Mass Effect themed. Only it takes in the Star Trek universe. I like that idea. Someone can be the captain and there are the people who join his crew. They go around helping out people in others planets. Of course this is sci-fi but supernatural creatures (werewolves, vampires, etc.) exist including the aliens from Start Trek (Vulcans, Klingons, etc.). I can help with the finding out info on Star Trek. Sense I am a Trekkie.
Will I be safe to assume that you are too Cain?
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I wouldnt call myself a legit trekkie, because i've only started watching the orignal series after i saw the 2009 movie last year, but i am in love with it^^ And it sounds like funn^^

I call being science officer!!!! lol (not completely like Spock!!!! im a therian mixed with a little vulcan and human^^
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Partial Insanity, OOC

Ah, well enjoy Star Trek then! I glad that you love it. The 2009 movie was great. J.J. Abrams did a good job at reviving the series. How do you like the original series?

Okay, you can be a science officer. That sounds great. I have yet decide what I want my character to be. Can I be captain? I will make my character bio as the week goes on.

What do you want the general plot to be? I think in order to make things easier if we have the setting take place after the 2009 movie, but in an alternate universe where supernaturals exist.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

The original series was fantastic^^ i absolutely love it, and was really mad about not being abot to go to MegaCon this past weekend to meet Nichelle Nichols; Lt Uhura^^ i was sooo mad.

I dont mind you being Captain, that sounds cool. Plus you probably know much more than I about the stuff a captain would regularly do, so yeah, works out great^^

And the general plot.... hmmmm, maybe the same as the original series, but different events, planets, and species.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Yes I know! I love them too! I could not get into the other series; they did not feel the same, but were good too. For me, once Gene Roddenberry died, Star Trek died with him. That is why I think the 2009 movie did a good job at being a revival. Really!?! I never know about or could be able to go to such events. Awesome! I will not blame you for being mad.

Okay, I will not go that far to say that but okay. How much of the series and the accompanying movies have you seen? Yeah, it will work out.

Okay. If that is going to happen, I want (Khan or one of Khan's henchmen) to make an appearance. So if we are following the original time line, then what happened in the 2009 movie never happened? We can have the Stardate take place between 3045.6- "Arena" (I want the Gorn to make an appearance too) and 3141.9- "Space Seed". How does that sound?

If it is alright, can we have multiple characters? I would like to make a Gorn character.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I wish i could go to MegaCon and hopefully will next year :-)

And I've only seen the first four movies and a good amount of the Original series episodes.^^ amusingg^^

Idk much about the timeline thing, I was thinking the designs, some of the creatures, weapomns and everything else from the 2009 movie but with the plot from TOS
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

I wouldn't mind taking part in an RP like this. Shame you couldn't go to MegaCon, sounds like you would've enjoyed yourself there. (I managed to get to a convention recently - Memorabilia. I got to see Warwick Davis :D )

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

Is this one dead? I'll take of lack of response as a yes....
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me