The Forsaken [Game Thread]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Gangrel »

"Dude, she'd more than kick the s*** out of you." Mider said, looking from Kevin to Jenna then back to Kevin. "She'd destroy you." He looked back at Jenna. "I would try and have a go of that but she's trying to get me a job so I'd best not. Besides, the size of me compared to her. I might break her." He smiled then picked up the bottle from the bar. He looked at the amount of liquid left in it. There was more than half left. "Man, I'm gonna have a soar head in the morning." He tilted his head back and drained the bottle. He then tried to remember how much he drank over the course of the night. "2 beers, 2 shots of whiskey, a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of absinthe." He counted on his fingers. "Man, I should cut down." He checked his pocket for change. "Better make this the last one. Jenna, want a drink? Kevin, you want one?" He checked his other pocket. "Oooh I've got more than I thought." He realised that this looked rather dodgy and pulled out a wad of cash. "Money...I wasn't being rude or anything." The drink was starting to take hold of him. He got rather violent when he was drunk previosly and rather then beating on his new friends, he decided it was time for him to leave. He put some money on the bar. He hurriedly introduced Kevin and Jenna. "Jenna, Kevin." He nodded to each of them. "Kevin, Jenna." He nodded so them in the oposite order this time. "Have a couple of drinks on me. I'll be here tomorow if y'all wanna hang out again." He turned and started to walk to the door. "See ya's." He said as he put his hand on the door. "Please don't be a full moon." He said to himself. He grabbed the handle and opened the door...
If it ain't broke, I'll break it
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

Luke didn't listen to anyone, he simply waddles back to his seat. Douglas gave him a smile, a sarcastic one, then he chuckled.

"That's funny, You'd better try her out yourself." said Luke, sounding unpleasant as he sits down.

"You shouldn't do that, especially when the girl's a tigress." said Douglas.

"I was just trying, that's all.... Dammit!" Luke replied.

Suddenly his friends got an idea. It wouldn't look nice if the result comes out but he thinks that it's worth to try. One of them simply put down the mug and whispered into Luke's ear. Douglas didn't care and keeps drinking.

"Why don't you try it again, eh? This time I'll watch your back."

"Yeah, She's just a female...and we're gonna turn the heat on." whispered another.

Luke starts to grin and continues to whisper to them, leaving Douglas out. Douglas saw that his friends are up to something no good, a thought of possible violence or gangbang is about to happen, and he couldn't take it.

"Erm, guys. Keep talking, I'll be at the billiard." Douglas excused politely, rushed to the pool table and grab the stick.
Literally fading away...
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Jenna heard what Mider and Kevin said and chuckled and said "Oh trust me. I do know how to break you. Been doing it my entire life. I know how and where to apply the least amout of pressure and it will hurt like hell. It's a pleasure to meet you boyz. I do hope you will come here more offten to chat. Who knows.. I might even invite both of you back to my place to spend the night." As she was chatting, she can pick up on what Luke and his friends are trying to do. "God! Please give me a good reason to hold back." thought Jenna to herself.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

As Syw continued rapping his hand in he noticed that everyone was getting a bit tensed. " Well...So much about a pleasent night" he said to himself , then continued with the aid. "Eh...Might as well watch who will get his a** kicked by that chick. At least that will be amusing for a change." he thought.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Kevin smiled abit. "see you later" he said to mider before he left. and ordered another drink beside Jenna, "give me a bottle of Captain Morgan's, i dont care which type just a bottle." he said to the bartender." as the bartender gave him his bottle Kevin popped the top and downed, a 3rd of the bottle. He turned to Jenna as she was talking and smiled. "well its goood to see thaatz......"* Kevin paused for a moment* "that a female canned hold her own." Kevin began to slur his words. "oh yeah! i feeling prettyz....ggoood." he said. "ahhh! crraap" the rum is kicking in" Kevin turned to Jenna and smiled. Trying not to draw any attention. on himself, as he tried not act drunk. "ok.. so your name is Jenna, glad to met you." he leaned against the bar. "i'm sorry i am not trying to be, annoring but, um....this is how i get, so if you want me to just go awaay, by god please just tell me." Kevin said trying really hard to be honest, and nice. Without being branded like everyone else in the bar.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod carefully placed his pool cue back on the rack and sat back down at his seat. He had decided that he hadn't quite had enough of the bar, and yet he was finished with his pool game. Instead of sitting down at his table in the corner; however, he walked up to the actual bar instead, carefully seating himself close to the attractive woman, yet not too close.

He spoke to the bartender, "Just a beer, please."

Jarod carefully caught the beer as it flew accross the counter, sipping it before setting it down once more. He would leave soon, just not before he had a chance to relax.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Gangrel »

Mider took his hand off the handle and placed it on the door. "I can't risk it." He said to himself. "I don't wanna freak out in the middle of the street." He ran his and down the door and pulled it back a little so that just his nails scrapped off it. Small shards of the door peeled away from the door, under his nails. He looked back to Kevin and Jenna. "They look like they could keep me under control a while. Some comfort returned to him as he realized that there were enough people in the room to restrain him if he started acting out. He made his way to the toilet. He walked in and moved over to the sink. He turned on the tap and splashed his face with water. He looked up into the mirror. His eyes had changed slightly to red. He opened his mouth. He had the beginings of fangs. He looked down at his hands. They where forming claws instead of fingernails. "I have some time yet." He said to his refection in the mirror. "Maybe they won't notice." He sniffed the air. Mostly he got the smell of stale urine, he was in a toilet afterall, but he also caught the scent of werewolves. "There goes the young'uns. Can't contol their tranformations." He may have been drunk but he still had control over himself. He checked back at the mirror. His hair was starting to look frizzy. "Only got a few hours." He walked back out of the toilet and went back over to the bar. Most of the alcohol's influence had left him. "Sorry 'bout that. I just get that way when I have a little too much to drink." He said to Jenna and Kevin. He looked over to Kevin. "At least I'm not the worst in here." He said to himself. He took his seat and ordered a coke.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

He had been walking for some time not finding a single place open, Rafael trips over his own feet and lands against the door of a bar, Which in turn Creaks open and he falls in Directly on his face. *Ow* He moans, and picks him self up and Shuffles his way over to the bar. Barkeep asks amused "Did you forget how to use a door" Raf half half smiles and asks for a scotch which he motions with his hand for a small. Then like a hammer to his nose he catches the scent of the other paitrons in the bar. He looks around and see's that it's a full house tonite, People playing drinking games and others who seem to be shadows at the back of the room. He smiles and brings his scotch with him over to where there seems to be fun afoot. He seats himself near the girl at the bar and contemplates how to introduce himself.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

Luke and his fellows wanted to get another try to Jenna. Though it sounds like violating other's rights, but they just ignore it because of arousal. As Douglas strikes the cue ball, Luke starts to make a move.

Douglas did not notice any around him. He kept his mind on the pool game, then he peeked at Luke as he approach Jenna with his friends. He said to himself. "Geez, Luke...You're a psycho..."

But soon he saw another guy stepping into the bar. He went silent and continued playing.
Literally fading away...
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Jenna was looking around the bar when she saw the door open ad Rafael triping on his own feet and falling in. She chuckled slightly and try and act as if she did not notice it at all. Than as he sat down next to her, she smiled and said "Fancy meeting you here. Not many of us around here tonight. I was expecting more. But so far.. the digit is still single. The names Jenna. What's yours?" As Jenna waited for Rafael to respond, she saw from the corner of her eyes that Luke and his pals are making their move. She acts as if she did ot know it and said just loud enough for the people around the bar table to hear. "You guys better get your drinks and move else where. Trouble's on the way."
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Syw just sat there finding the whole situation humorous. He watched as the atmospher got ever more tense than quieter for a while. He also spoted a few newcomers, but just seemed to be bored as nothing new happened while he sat near the bar."Yay...Always the same! A bunch get busted and another bunch gets drunk along the way. If this is what they call fun here, then I'll just sit here and watch!" he murmured, then turned back. He was facing the bar, while he heard others shouting or speaking in a loud tone."Ah...Music to my ears!" he thought, even though it was quite disturbing.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Kevin noticed he was being lefted alone so he just sat back and continued to tilt his bottle up. "we all travel a broken road, we decide which turns we make. But the road is always broken, always cracked. We decide our own fate, people influence us, some close friends even join us as we walk down the broken road. But will there be anyone with you when your life" he said as he talked to himself.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Finishing off the beer, Jarod decided that it was finally time to go home. He paid for the beer, left a tip and walked out the door without saying a word. The bar hadn't given him the chance to relax like he thought it would, but it helped.

"Alright, time to head home." he spoke to himself while getting into his car

He drove back to his apartment, headed inside and plopped down on the couch. He though that he might take a "run" of sorts later tonight if it wasn't busy. If it was though, he'd contain himself inside, he didn't really need to leave the apartment tonight. But that time was far away, and as such he turned on the TV and slumped lazily on the couch.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill