The Forsaken [Game Thread]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

The Forsaken [Game Thread]

Post by Confidential »

REPEAT AGAIN! This RP is purely fictitious and contain contents unappropriate for people under 16 years of age. These consist of explicit languages, violence, terror, sexual situations, and other similarities. If you found any of these contents disturbing to you. Please do not proceed reading.

Sunday morning. Woodhaven, Queens
Douglas was squirming in bed as the sun shine through the window. He rumbles from under the blanket before he finally wakes up a couple minutes later and stretched himself. Then he went into the bathroom and starts to shower. "Hmm....I think I better go into town today." He thought as he showers.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

At the top floor of one of the apartment building in New York city. In one of the room where the curtains are pulled shut and a streak of sun light pierce in to the dark room. Jenna lay asleep in bed in her half form as she shifts her body under the blanket. As she shifts, the blanket brush against her naked body as she starts to get aroused from this feeling. But unknown to her, the blanket was already at the edge of the bed due to all her movement as she sleep last night. Once she stops moving, the blanket slides smoothly off of her and shows her body for those daring enough to even look.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Syw was living in a flat which he rented near the local university.
Syw was still in bed awake,looking at the clock right next to him.Then he got up and walked up to the window to see whats new.He could only see the sun shining bright and people walking on the street,as usual.He soon let out a sigh."Something new should happen for a change!I'm getting tired of this sickening everyday routine."He said then made the bed and went in the kitchen to have some breakfast.As he headed in the kitchen he saw that he got mail.He walked up to the front door and picked up the mail, then started opening it slowly as not to tear the letter in it.After which he started to read.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Kevin was walking the streets curiously looking for anything to gather evidence on the recent murders and mysterious happens. as he partroled the alleyways of the crime scene. his draggers were not with him. as he walked the streets. Police men notice his presences and begin to walk towards him. "damn..." kevin said under his breath. he then began to walk away.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod yawned sharply as he got out of his bed, he couldn't have been running on more than a few hours of sleep. The memory of last night's events were still fresh in his mind, the hunt, the gruesome kill, the hiding of what was left of the body, and so forth. He got dressed, and walked over to the tiny kitchen in his small New York city apartment.

Jarod stared at the coffee pot as if someone should have made it for him, yet no one had, it still contained the coffee from the previous day.

"Damn..."

He emptied out the pot into the sink and lazily strode out to the balcony, watching the hustle and bustle of the city.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

Douglas tried himself after he took a shower. Then he came out, get dressed and make the bed. As he fold the blanket, He plans about the things that he is going to do for the day. Minutes later, He is done and decided to go get something to eat. There were nothing much in the refrigerator in the kitchen so he eat cereal instead. "Maybe I'll get some groceries on my way home. The food's runnin' low." He said to himself as he eat.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Jenna continues to sleep for another 5 minutes. Than she woke up and yawns and slowly opened her eyes. She looked around the room and notice that the blanket is on the floor and there is nothing covering her body. She smiled and got up from the bed and took the blanket and dusted it. After she is done, she make the bed and shifts back to her human form and walked towards a robe that is hanging near the bathroom door and puts it on. After that, she walked towards the curtains and drew them back and sun light came in to the room. She look out the window and down the streets. Everything is normal. She smiled and walked away from the window and towards a door and open it and step into her living room. She than walk towards the main door and open it and picked up the news paper that is on the floor and closed the door behind her. She than went to the kitchen and tose the paper on the table and starts to make herself a cup of coffee. After she is done, she pulled the chair and sat down and puts down her coffee on the table and starts to read the papers. Every once in a while, she will stop to sip her coffee.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

As Syw read the letter he slowly walked into the kitchen and sat down.A few minutes later he finished reading the letter and tore it into pieces and throw it into the bin."Fine!...If they consider me not worthy of such,than I might as well...!" he said to himself,but then looked at the picture of his family which was hanging on the wall.He let out a sigh, then started to make some coffee.When Syw was done ,he just sat down and stared at the picture of his mom and bro being right beside him.He continued to look at the picture for a long time.Then as he finally tasted the coffee , he felt that it was already cold."So much for Sunday morning!...But why didn't they tell me!?...If only!...I could have!...Seen her for the last time!" he said as he held his head,then stood up and poured the coffee into the sink.He was angry for not being able to have seen her for the last time,yet he was the furious cause his own brother didn't tell him sooner.
Syw just looked down on the ground,he lost his appetite."Maybe some fresh air would do some good!" he thought than left the kitchen and went to put on some clothes.He took the usual clothes ,then got dressed , yet he was not able to forgive for what his brother did. He took the keys for the apartment and went into the kitchen ,again, to take a last look at the picture hanging on the wall.After which he went out , slamming the door as he left.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

The Cops noticed Kevin's Retreat and didn't bother to call after him. Kevin then found himself amist a massive crowd of people. He tilted his head to the side, as he pushed through the crowd. heading in the opposite direction. he then began to think "so many people..."they are almost faceless their mind cued into a pattern" with almost no change from day to day." Maybe perhaps i can place a few smiles" to give them something different." Kevin immediately shot into the street and was drilled by a taxi. his body was hurled over it as he landed on the back side. the sound of brakes squealed as several cars slammed into each other behind him. Kevin croughed as he held his ribs. "ha th-that wasn't so bad" he said smiling as he got slowly began to pick himself up.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod got up out of his chair on the tiny balcony and made his way back inside. He stared at the coffee maker intently, wondering if he really wanted to go through the effort to make any coffee.

"Forget it."

Jarod sat himself down at the table in the kitchen and kicked his legs up on the table, watching out the sliding door, trying to ignore the endless beeps and bonks of horns on the street. He loathed the city, absolutely hated it, yet there he was, in his New York city apartment, he preferred the open areas of the local parks and woods. He sighed, there was nothing he could do, and with that he stood up and walked out of his apartment and onto the street, ready to begin the day.

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

As Douglas eat, He turned on the television and flip through the channels. There's nothing interesting for him to watch until he suddenly changed to the news channel where the broadcast of an unexplanable homicide is being shown and narrated, causing him to instantly lose appetite and stop eating. "Holy s***." He mumbled as he watch closely. After the presentation has ended, He turned off the TV and wash up the bowl. Then he leaves the house. "I'd better come back before nightfalls today. That s*** ain't looking good and I also have a weird feeling..." Douglas said to himself as he waits for the taxi.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

As Jenna reads the paper, she sees that what she prayed that won't happen might just turn out to be happening right now. She lets out a sign and puts down the paper. Than she picked up her cup and stood up and walked towards the kitchen window. "Everything is so peacefull right now. I just hope this won't get out of hand and it can be delt with without having to bring it out to the public." thought Jenna to herself. Than as she looked at the people at the ground floor, she drank the coffee and finished it up. She than turn away and put the cup into the sink and walked out of the kitchen. She than went back to her room and walk towards a cabinet and opened it. She took out her undies and a shirt and a pants and puts them on the bed. After that, she walked towards the window and pulled the curtains and took off her robe and hung it on the wall and turn on the bathroom lights and stepped inside. Than she pluged the bathtub and turn on the tap to fill it with water as she took her toothbrush and starts to brush her teeth. Once she is done, she washed it and puts it a side. Than she sees that the tub is almost full. She turn off the tap and took a small bottle of liquid soap and pour it into the water and mixed it. Once the surface of the water is filled with bubbles, she shifted into her half form and got in to the tub and layed back and releaxe.
Last edited by Silver Predator Wolf on Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Syw went down the staircase and left the building.As he went out on the street he looked around.He found nothing unusual besides the sun shining so bright that he felt the need to put on his black sunglasses.After which he started heading down the street,then got to the closest newsstand and bought a newspaper.As he walked he started to read,but than he suddenly stopped as he got to the page where there were some suspicious murders.He looked at the photo taken and the details about the murders."What the!?...Who could do such slaughter? Hm...I just hope the police will find the murderer or whatever did that." He said then just kept on looking at the photo."Enough for today makes me wanna throw up!" he said and threw the newspaper in the closest trashcan.
He put his hands in his pocket and continued his walk.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Kevin got to his feet. as people began to circle around him. "homes you ok?" you look bagged up there?" sorry for running you over." the Driver of the taxi said to Kevin. Kevin smiled as he turned around. "next time kill me" Kevin said holding his ribs. Kevin then walked back to the sidewalk as people let him through. They eye balled him like he was the newest rookie to America's Idol. Kevin left them. "can't there be anyone in this city thats not.. lifeless." Kevin thought to himself.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod flipped through the newspaper while drinking his coffee from a nearby restaurant. He kept flipping until a single page caught his attention, apparently there was a homicide that had occured.

"Damn...wonder what got them?" he said smiling

He sighed and set the newspaper down, motioning for more coffee, the way things went last night he needed it.

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

Several minutes later, Douglas saw a cab coming by. "Hey, Taxi!" said Douglas as he also waves for it. The driver sees Douglas so he stopped for him and Douglas stepped in. "Where to, sir?" asked the driver. "Umm...Macy's, Manhattan." said Douglas. "Ok, sir." The driver replied, then drives away.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

30 minutes later. Jenna got out of the tub and pulls the pluge and lets the water drain away. She than took a towel that was hanging on the wall and starts to dry herself. As she dried herself, her phone that she has next to her bed starts to ring. She wraped the towel around her body and stepped out of the bathroom and answered the call. "Hello? Amy! Hi, good to see you again! How have you been? How are the boys? I see. Well, tell them that if they behave themselves, I will bring back something for them. So... how is dad? I see.... tell him that I will drop by when I have the time and I will give you 2 days advance notice. The clothing? Ya. I got it and I liked it alot. You really do know what I like. Ya.. did you read the papers this morning? Looks to me that it might happen. Tell dad and the others to prep up just incase. Ya.. I got to go now. I am standing outside of the shower half naked. Ya. See you again soon. Bye." said Jenna as she smiled and puts down the phone and went back to the bathroom to dry herself.
Last edited by Silver Predator Wolf on Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Syw continued his walk towards the local university to see his received points for his last exam.He was just about to cross the street when he saw a news flash in one of the local TV shops.He went up to the window and saw that it was the same story as the one he read in the newspaper minutes ago."Oh...Great!...Now this is being blown up by the media too.It could also have been a rabid pack of dogs that could do that." he said then continued.He got cross the street and headed towards the park, as that was the shortest way to get to the university.As he walked he looked at his watch , then as he saw the time,he started to run as to be first to see his marks,before others arrive , if so then he won't be able to get near the tabloids cause of the crowd.He was in luck. When he arrived , the exam marks were recently put out.He got up to the tabloid and started to search for his name.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Kevin crossed his arm acrossed his chest and proceeded walk, thinking about the news, and the murders. He stopped in a Cafe and ordered Coffee. He sat looking out the window in a puzzled gaze. "a masscred.... this isn't just random killings, a serial killer wouldn't be able to do this." he thought.
Last edited by Wolfyn on Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod picked himself up from the small chair in the cafe, leaving a five dollar tip at the table. The ring of his cell phone snap him from his day dreaming.

"Hello?"

The voice of his friend John came over the line. "Hey, Jarod, you read the newspaper this morning?"

Jarod sighed, John called every once in a while to discuss local news, yet he could never figure out why he cared.

"Yeah, about the homicides?"

"Yeah."

"Terrible news, eh, John, I'm finishing something up, would you mind if I called you later?"

"Sure, yeah, no problem."

"That's great. I'll talk to you later."

Jarod sliped the phone back into his pocket and walked over to his car. He started it up and drove back to his apartment, remembering that there were a few thigns he still needed to finish up.

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Confidential »

Douglas enjoy the scenery of the neighborhood as the driver drives. Then he starts to think of what he's going to do for the day. The traffic was smooth all the way out of Queens. As soon as he gets into Manhattan. Traffic starts to pack up. He didn't care about it and continues to daydream.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

5 minutes later. Jenna had finish drying herself and puts the towel into a basket for her used clothes and stepped out of the bathroom and turn off the lights. Than she shifted back to her human form and starts to get dressed. Once she is done, she walked towards the curtains and pulled them open. After that, she turn and left the room and walked into the living room and into the kitchen and turn on the tap and starts to wash her cup. Once she is done, she place it in a rack for it to dry and left the kitchen. Once she is in the living room, she walked towards a large object that is covered with a sheet at the corner of the living room. When she got near it, she pulled the sheet that was covering it and it was shown to be a piano. She than place the sheet on a nearby chair and pulled the seat out and sat down. Than she looked at the keys and press them one by one to see if the tune from any of the keys have change. Once that is done, she starts to look around. “Dam! Forgot the headphones!” thought Jenna to herself. She pushed the seat back and went into her room to search for her headphones. 30 seconds later, she found it under her bed. She fished it out and picked it up and as she leaves her room, she thought to herself. “I got to stop misplacing my things.” She came back in to the living room and walked towards the piano and sat down on the seat and plugs the headphones into the piano and puts on the headphones and place her feet on the pedals and place her hands on the keys and start to play a song.
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Absolute Wolf »

Syw, after searching for his name on the list noticed that he wasn't on any of the lists."What the!?...I hope they have a reasonable explanation for this!" he said to himself ,then entered the university.He walked up right to the directors office.He tried to be diplomatic with the people in the directors room despite the fact that he was really pissed off. He went up straight to the director of the university and asked kindly:"Sir!...Why is it that my name is not on the tabloid which are located on the outer part of the building?...I searched for it several times and didn't find it. Director:"Ah...So you are Syw Gray!". Syw was taken by the director in a separate room.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

after drinking his coffee Kevin paid and left, still plundering on the subject. "i need to know more" he thought, as he began to head back towards the crime scene. minutes later he was in the same alley but hidden watching the authorities assemble. after some minutes a few cops began to walk his way. unaware of his presense.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod sat himself down in his bedroom, handgun in hand. He was totally shocked that he had forgotten it.

Meticulously loading bullets into the clip he also pressed the voice mail button on his answering machine...nothing. After placing the last bullet into the clip he tossed the gun and the clip underneath his bed.

Jarod set his eyes on his guitar sitting across the room, eventually walking over to grab it. He then sat back down and started to play, letting his worries fade away for now.