The Forsaken [Game Thread]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Silvermoon, Grayheart

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:10 pm

Douglas arrived at the department store a while later. He paid for the fare and exits the cab. The department store is about to open when he arrived so he decided to wait for a while. To kill the time and get rid of boredom, Douglas starts to walk around. Then he stopped at the news kiosk and look for magazines which might be interesting to him.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:13 pm

Jenna plays the song for 2 straight hours. Than, she stopped and looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. “My... 12 P.M. already? Time sure flies when you are into things.” thought Jenna to herself as she reaches for the plug and pulls it out and pulls down the headphones and rest it on her neck. As she got off the seat and push it back in and took the sheet and covered the piano. After that, she took off the headphone and went into her room to put it back into a drawer where it was earlier before it ended up under her bed. After that, she came out of her room and went into the kitchen to make herself a sandwich and came out of the kitchen 10 minutes later with the sandwich on a plate and she walks into the living room and puts it down on the table and walks towards the television and turns it on and went back to her seat and picked up the remote and starts to flip through the channels. At the same time, she uses her other hand to pick up the sandwich and took a bite out of it. As she eats and flips through the channels, she found a movie she had wanted to watch but was too lazy to go down to the rental shop to borrow as it was not clear. She than puts down the remote and watches the movie as she eats.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:35 pm

As Syw was taken in the directors room he had to wait for about 30 minutes until the director appeared with a few documents.He put the documents on his desk and ordered Syw to sit down.Director:"Hm...Not bad!...Not bad!...You have shown some great improvement since you got here." he said as he sat in his chair. Syw had no idea if this meant good or bad for him. Yet he thought "What is he trying to tell me...". Then asked."Sir!...What do you mean by this?".Director:"Ok...I'll be simple!...You've managed to reach the highest grades.I don't know how...I doubt that you cheated,yet I cannot believe it. For this you'll gonna retake the exam."He said ,but then Syw stood up"What!?...You can do this!...But I will prove I'm not cheating...You'll see.!" he said as he hit the directors desk.After which he went towards the door.But before going out he asked with great anger."When is the exam!?"Director:"We'll call you!" said the director surprised. After this Syw went out the door and headed out from the biulding.

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Wastleland

Post by Wolfyn » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:46 pm

Kevin crouched down. as the police walked by. "so what do you think?" said one of the men. "it has to have been some dogs" said the other. "its purely impossible for someone to kill that many without so much as a scream. and have claws. plus almost all of the them have their thoats torn out." they continued down the alley then turning and disappearing. "Dogs?" Kevin thought. Kevin began to once again head down the alley.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.

User avatar
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Gender: Male
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited
Location: California
Contact:

Post by darkest wolf » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:28 am

After a good long while Jarod set down his guitar and sat himself down on the couch in front of the TV.

After long examination of the scene, investigation crews have come up with a theory that the murders of several coroners may in fact be at the hands of dogs. More to come as soon as we get it.

Jarod sighed, flipping through the channels.

"This crap is everywhere, its unbelievable."

After giving up on flicking through channels Jarod left the apartment once more, trying to decide on something to keep him busy.
Image

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:31 am

Douglas bought one of the magazines at the kiosk. Then he sat down on the bench nearby before he starts to read. Before he knows it again, The department store had been opened and it was lunchtime. He gets up and went inside and looks for stuff that he was looking for. "Hmm...First thing's first, I'll go get my clothes, then other stuff for the house." Douglas mumbled as he walks.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:34 am

2 hours and 30 minutes later. The show has finish and Jenna turns off the television with the remote and picked up the plate and walks into the kitchen to wash it and after that, she puts it on a rack to dry as she left the kitchen. After she got out of the kitchen, she look at the time and sees that it is only 2.10 P.M. She looks around her house. Than she went into her room and turns on the computer that is at the corner of her room and lay on her bed as she waits for it to load. After it was done loading, she got up from her bed and pulled out the seat and sat on it and pull herself close to the table where the computer is and starts to surf the net. She was surfing half way when she stopped and got up and left the room. 30 seconds later, she came back with a glass of water and puts it down next to her on the table and continues to surf the net.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:57 am

As Syw got out of the building he sat down on the nearest bench and started to think."Oh...What else could happen today.This is enough for a week,not for a day"he said to himself as he held his head.He sat there for about a half an hour , then got up."I really must get my head clear and real fast." he said as he put his hands in his pocket and started to leave the park...

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Wastleland

Post by Wolfyn » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:35 pm

Kevin tilted his head to the side, dwelling in his thoughts. he put his hoody over his head and began to walk towards his apartment. "i have got to get out of here, this is a wasteland." he thought. he contiuned his walk.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.

User avatar
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Gender: Male
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited
Location: California
Contact:

Post by darkest wolf » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:27 pm

Jarod found himself on the sidewalk, totally unaware of his surroundings. He couldn't keep his head straight, he had killed before, why was this one bothering him? He couldn't figure out if it was randomly placed guilt or the fact that it was getting so much attention.

Several people bumped into later he stumbled into an art gallery, almost knocking over a mantle piece. It was as if it was mocking him, several wolves running freely along the forest floor...his total opposite, here he was- stuck in the city. It drove him mad, almost to the point of making him scream, he was a creature of freedom, not a creature of habit. He ran his hand down his face, looking into a reflective glass sculture...he was simply too human, and with that he left the art gallery.
Image

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill

User avatar
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.
Contact:

Post by Ezekiel » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:42 pm

Zeke rolled over out of his bed and looked at the clock; he had slept in late again. “Thank god I don't have to work the early morning shift.” Thought Zeke as he tossed the covers away and climbed out of bed. Zeke walked towards his closet and grabbed his clothes; tossing them over his shoulder as he walked into his bathroom. Zeke later exited the bathroom fully clothed and shaved; Zeke stopped at the mirror and looked at his reflection, his grey ears laid back close to his head. “Might as well pass the time until I have to leave for work.” Mumbled Zeke as he walked over to the Television he had in the corner or the living room and turned it on.

The program that appeared was a news report; Zeke watched the report as they talked about the murders. “Well that is quite the macabre scene, hope they stay away from where I have to work.” Thought Zeke as he started changing the channels to see what else was on as the phone rang. “Hello this is Ezekiel speaking.” Spoke Zeke as he put the phone to his ear.

“Zeke you see what happened on the tube?” Asked a voice nervously on the other end of the phone.

“Yes boss, I saw I'm sure you want me to stay at home due to the concern for your employee's right?” Asked Zeke with a smile he knew the answer but he wanted a good laugh.

“Are you crazy? You're still going to work your shift, but I want you down here now, you need to check the camera's and motion detectors for the facility. If a mouse moves I want to know it, you hear me Zeke?” Asked Zeke's boss as his nervousness vanished and was replaced with anger.

“I understand Charlie, I'll be there in twenty minutes, less if the traffic isn't bad don't have a heart attack.” Answered Zeke as he hung up the phone chuckling as he finished getting dressed. Zeke stood up and walked to the door picking up his wallet and the keys to his bike as he passed the kitchen counter on his way to the door before grabbing his bag containing his knives.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:48 am

Douglas wanders around the department store for an extended amount of time and got all of his stuff. During his way out of the store, He saw an unconscious vagrant being dragged out of the store by 2 police officers, He seems to be beaten up very bad. "Whoa, What's up with that guy?" Douglas mumbled before he followed them out of the store. The bum was put inside the squad car and the cops quickly drove away. "Now that's weird." He uttered again. Then he felt that someone touched him on the shoulder. He turns around and saw that it was a policeman. "Hey, kid. Don't care about that guy. It's just another shoplifter being busted." said the officer before he lets go of him. Douglas slightly nodded at him and walked away.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:54 am

As Jenna surf the net, she would stop every once in a while to pick up the glass of water and took a sip from it. As she surfs, she got an E mail alert. She click on it, and it open her inbox and she looks at the mail and sees that the sender is her uncle Jeremy and the topic just said “Invite.” She tilts her head to the left and thought to herself “Wonder what this is about... oh well..... sitting around and staring at it won't help. Might as well do something.” Than Jenna click on the E mail and opens it and starts to read it. “My.. looks like he is opening a bar near here and he wants me to check the place out. Lets see what time does it open... 7.P.M. my.. that's early. Guess it will be bad to turn him down since this is the opening and I got nothing to do tonight.” smiled Jenna to herself. Than she reply back to him saying that she will be coming. After she sent the E mail, she picks up the glass of water and drain it dry. After she finish drinking the water, a new E mail came in from her uncle. She puts down the glass and opens the mail and reads it. It says “Thanks Jenna. Do me a favor. Try not to show too much skin. I hope I don't have to remind you about what happen the last time. Well, anyways. See you at the bar.” Jenna chuckled after reading it. “Ya... I still remember it like it was just yesterday.” Thought Jenna to herself. Than she looked at the clock. “My.... 4.25.P.M. already? Time sure flies...” Jenna than sign out of her inbox and shuts down the computer and got up and went took the cup and left the room and heads to the kitchen. She than walks towards the sink and turns on the tap and wash the cup before putting it on the rack near by to dry and walk out of the kitchen and into the living room and turn on the television and sat down.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:48 am

As he went through the park he looked at his watch for a second then up towards the sky.The sky was still blue with a only a few clouds.He just stared for a minute or so , then continued his walk.As he got out of the park he headed straight home , but as he walked he could only think about the murders that happened last night and the facts that he heard on the news."Hm...I wonder!..." he thought, then started to pick up speed. As he ran towards home he got more and more interested in the facts. " I will definitely check it out!" he said as he ran up the stairs and quickly searched for his door key.As soon as Syw opened the door he rushed in locking it behind him and quickly sat down in front of his laptop.He started to search on the web, he searched and looked through every detail about the facts, happenings , even myth. In the meantime he turned on the TV if something new would catch his attention.He wanted to know more and found interest in every fact he read.

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Wastleland

Post by Wolfyn » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:42 pm

"so we have killings, but dogs wouldn't go on a killfest.....even pack wolves don't just go over killing cause its fun. they kill to survive." he said. so it has to be humans, stupid police." Kevin said, "so i can still look for those bastards." he said in a excited voice. "they will beg for death after i torcher them so." he thought as he continued to walk. "i hate evil people" as his thoughts shifted to the past.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.

User avatar
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Gender: Male
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited
Location: California
Contact:

Post by darkest wolf » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:49 pm

Jarod soon found himself wandering the city with no clue to where he was actually going. He didn't really care, either, all he wanted to do was let his thoughts drift away.

His eyes flicked to his watch, the day was slowly slipping away. He decided it was time to do something, anything, to stop himself from going insane.
Image

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill

User avatar
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.
Contact:

Post by Ezekiel » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:06 am

Zeke pulled up at the facility gates one guard walked forward instantly recognizing him and opened the gates letting Zeke through. Zeke continued on until he came to his usual parking place the far corner away from any vehicles and overhanging objects that birds might perch on. Pulling off his helmet he made mental notes of all the camera's in the facility and decided to upgrade a few components to them to make them slighlty more efficent.

"Ezekiel about time you got here." Spoke Zeke's boss, Charlie, as he walked briskly up to him.

"Yeah, traffic was backed up I was lucky to have been able to weave in and around the parked cars." Replied Zeke setting his helmet to his bikes handle bars as he followed his boss into the building.

"Don't give me excuses just start working on those camera's and that other stuff you fiddle with, don't forget that the camera in the back right of the facility is always on the blink, if you see fit just replace it." Instructed Charlie walking back into his office leaving Zeke in the guards locker room.

"Yes sir." Answered Zeke rolling his eyes as he grabbed the tool belt, tool box, and his gun belt from his locker as he left the room to go take care of the camera's.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:32 am

Douglas waddles down the street with his stuff from the shopping. "I wonder what was it all about...Why does the cops have to be so harsh with that guy. Hmm...Who knows, Maybe he's armed." He mumbled. It was evening and he is about to go home. Then he saw the cab coming so he waves for it. The driver stops and looks at him. "Where to, boy?" He said. "Umm...Woodhaven Boulevard, Queens." said Douglas. Then he puts the shopping bags into the backseat and gets into the cab. An hour later, He arrives home and paid for the fare. He stumbled into the house and put all of the fresh products into the refrigerator before rushing upstairs and put the rest of the stuff in place. Then he simply jumps onto bed and take a rest.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:40 am

As Jenna picks up the remote control and flips through the channels, she stops and puts down the remote and got up and walks into her room. Once she is in the room, she walks towards a cabinet and opens it. All her clothes are hanging inside. She reach for the center and push the clothes aside as she reach in and pulls out a small box with a small note attached to it. She puts it down on her bed and close the cabinet. Than she remove the note and looks at it. “From Amy.” Jenna smiled and sticks the note back on to the box and opens it. When she sees the clothing, she grins and said “I wonder how the boyz will react to this..” Than she looks at the clock. 5.30.P.M. “1 hour 30 minutes before the bar opens. Better start prepping up.” Though Jenna to herself as she puts down the cover of the box and left the room and went to the living room and turn off the television and went back to her room and went to the drawer and pulled it open and took out a pair of blue jeans and puts it on the bed. She than starts to sniff herself. “Hm... Better take a quick shower just to be safe.” Thought Jenna to herself as she walks up to the curtains and pulled them shut. After that, she strips herself and walk towards the bathroom and turn on the lights and step in and starts to have a shower.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:41 am

As Syw searched the web for any documentation he could find in relation with what happened in the last days.But then as he read more into a documentation made by a police officer , he was stunned for a second on what he read.After which he found it a bit pathetic. Yet he was not sure if it was true. "This guy must be insane :"strange dog like animals, the biggest that I saw in my life, that attack and kill anyone who they encounter or who might encounter a being of such."...This might be a joke!" He said to himself as he read the whole article. He got so upset that he quickly shut down that laptop leaving the television turned on."Ok!...This is to much!...I'll take a quick bath"he said as he looked at the clock, it was 5.50 PM. He got in bathroom and started to fill up the tub with hot water, after which he got undressed and got in the water.He was unable to forget what he read in the article he just read."Strange dog! Werewolves!?...Na...It can't be!!! ... Maybe some drunk idiot wrote that article!" he said as he tried to relax in the warm water.

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Wastleland

Post by Wolfyn » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:08 pm

Kevin arrived at his apartment, He opened the door to find, that the mailman had been buy as the envelopes were dropped through. He pick it up and flipped through the letters. He then saw a letter that caught his eye. He smiled but didn't open it. He instead put it his kitchen table then went to his room where he cranked up his music. Deciding if he should read the letter. After much singing, and alot of unheard screaming coming from the floor above. Kevin shut down the music and grabbed the letter. The letter was from a publishing company. He openned it taking his time. It read "Dear Mr. Lucas we have read your comic and feel we should have a meeting to consider yours for publishing, we believe your work can go as far as you'd like it to. Please stop by the our office and we will schedule a meeting with you. To see where and how we should approach putting your work on the market. Sincerly Mr. John K. Lansing" Kevin jumped in the air, he immediately read the letter again. He couldn't believe it as he hastly put the letter back into the envelope and went back to he room. Cranking the music to ear bleeding volume.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.

User avatar
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Gender: Male
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited
Location: California
Contact:

Post by darkest wolf » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:11 pm

Jarod soon found himself at a small little corner shop with seats and tables outside. He sat down and opened the newspaper sombody had left behind, he quickly folded it, tired of hearing the same story over and over. It was more coverage on the murders, he couldn't fathom what made them such a big deal. People got killed everyday. He sighed and leaned back in the chair, closing his eyes, trying to relax while he could.
Image

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill

User avatar
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.
Contact:

Post by Ezekiel » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:57 am

Zeke made his way to the back corner of the facility he had decided on fixing the camera with the most problems. He had brought a ladder with him making it a bit easier to reach it but alot farther to fall if he lost his footing. I wish I knew why this thing always gets screwed up. Thought Zeke placing the ladder in postion and climbed up to the camera and started working on it.

Forty-five minutes later Zeke had finished the faulty camera and had finished checking and adding the motion trackers to them that way they would follow a target. "Not too bad if I do say so myself." Smiled Zeke moving is hand infront of the camera as it followed it. Hopefully these things won't need any more upgrades for a long while. Thought Zeke climbing down the ladder as he checked off the camera on his list.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:46 am

A long while later, Douglas woke up. It was nighttime. He fetched for his cellphone and saw that it's 7:30pm. Suddenly he got an incoming message. It was from one of his friends.

"Hey, Doug. It's Luke. Listen, I know that I might be giving this to you at a wrong time, But if possible. Come and join me at the bar. Consider it as a reunion party. Some of our friends are also here too. I'll send you the directions to the bar via MMS."

Douglas read through it and got the MMS a short while later, It's the map to the bar. He smiled and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and fix his hair. "Hope it's gonna be bangin' tonight." He said to himself. After he's done, He just leave the house and waved for the cab to get to the bar.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:49 am

30 minutes later. Jenna was done in the shower and steps out and starts to dry herself. As she dried herself, she looks at herself in the mirror. She checks herself to make sure that there is nothing on her skin that will be mistaken for a rash. Once she is done, she continues to dry herself. After she is done, she threw the towel into a basket and walks out of the bathroom. Once she is out, she looks at her clothing. Than at herself. “To wear or not to wear...” thought Jenna to herself. “Not...” thought Jenna as she grins. Than she starts to put on her jeans. After she is done, she picks up a strap and wears it diagonally her chest and cross it with the other strap to cause her breast to bulge out. She than puts on the strap of the clothing which only covers her nipples which are visable as it's presing against them and leaves the rest of her breast fully exposed. She than straps on the 4 straps that are on one side of the corset to the other. There are for of them in total and each has a gap in between. After she is done, she picks up 2 straps and straps them around her upper right arm and starts the reaming 3 around her neck. After she is done, she walks into the bathroom and looks at herself. “My... I look like a very bad girl in need of a spanking.” thought Jenna to herself as she grins. Than she stepped out of the bathroom and turn off the lights. Than she looks at the time. “6.15 .P.M. Hm..... still got some time. Might as well chill rest for a while.” Thought Jenna to herself as she sat on the bed. Than she lay down and looked at the ceiling and starts to day dream. 45 minutes later. Jenna was still day dreaming when she snaps out of it and looks at the time. "s***.... I'm so.. late.." thought Jenna to herself as she got up from the bed and ran out of her room. Once she is out of her room, she grabs her jacket that was hanging on a rack near the kitchen and ran for the door and opens it and closed it and locks the door and ran down the hall way and down the stairs. As she ran down the stairs, she puts on her jacket and covered her body as she is in a hurry and does not want anyone who will try and stop her just from seeing her. She got out of the building and turn right and ran down the street. She reached the bar 3 minutes later. She looks at the sign and seEs that it was still closed. She looks around. Than she walked to the side of the building and leans against it and thought to herself "Man... ask me to be on time and he is late.... he better have a good reason for this." Jenna waits outside the bar as she looks at people walking by minding their own things.
Last edited by Silver Predator Wolf on Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

Locked