The Forsaken [Game Thread]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Silvermoon, Grayheart

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:38 am

Syw tried to relax,yet he couldn't. A hell of a lot questions bothered him. Minutes later he spruced himself up and after getting out of the tube he started drying himself. In the meantime he was having a terrible headache.
He got out of the bathroom and got dressed. He slip on a black jeans , black T-shirt.After which he fixed his hair.He went into the kitchen and took a painkiller for the headache,hopping that it will help to ease the pain. It was 7.00 PM. Syw just sat in his chair, still wondering at what he read and about the letter he received in the morning. Yet as he gave those things a thought , so did the pain got greater. Finally he got up and looked in the mirror for a minute or so."Man...I need to get some fresh air or else..." he said with a sigh and went of to fetch his shoes and. After which he put on his black jacket and left the room taking his house keys. As he was locking the door and old lady who lived next door came up to him saying:" I heard the bad new Mr.Syw and I'm trully sorry." she said.Syw just looked at hear then said."Thanks! It would have came to this eventually" he said then started to go down the stairs. As he got on to the street he looked around."Hm...Where to go?Might as well start to walk in one direction and lets see where I end up!" he said to himself ,than started to walk with his hand in his pocket.

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Wastleland

Post by Wolfyn » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:00 pm

Kevin listened to his music as it drained out all reason and illusion as he replayed the words of the letter in his head. He smiled at the thought. sometime later he turned down the volume as the phone rang. "hello?" Kevin said. "Kevin!, hey bro whats going on?" "Oh hey Jimmy" Kevin said. "Dude i have someone you might want to meet." Jimmy said. "if its another girl, no thanks man girls are a waste of time." "ah come on Kev, at least come and join me and the guys. We have missed you, listen we are setting up a party not far from you apartment, so you don't have the excuse that its to far to walk. its will have security and all the works, so if your scared about what you seen or heard, don't sweat it." Jimmy said. "at least think on it" he contiuned. "i dont know i have things i must look into but i might stop by i have to do some walking later tonight anyways." Kevin said. Jimmy laughed "ok man see you there" it starts at 8:00 and its all night i think" so feel free to stroll in." "Ok man see you later" Kevin replied. "bye" Jimmy called out. Kevin signed off and sat on his bed thinking. "So they want a interview, YES!!! i will stop by tomorrow" right now i have a scum to kill." he thought as he hopped out of bed. and headed outside.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.

User avatar
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Gender: Male
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited
Location: California
Contact:

Post by darkest wolf » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:17 pm

Jarod, even quite a while later, was still resting in the chair by the corner shop. He sighed and stood up, there had to be something he could do. His mind again flashed to the night before, it was as if he wasn't willing to let go of the event, as if he had no choice but to remember it. He didn't understand why, he'd done it dozens of times before, why did it mess with him now?
Image

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill

User avatar
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.
Contact:

Post by Ezekiel » Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:36 am

Zeke entered the office it was a little bigger than a closet with rows of monitors along the right side and a board with clips it of newspaper articles and pictures of old friends. He had finished his little chore of fixing the cameras and had added the new toys to the facility it was time to sit back and see if everything worked like it should. "Finally a little rest." Mumbled Zeke as he sunk into his chair.

The door opened right as he had sat down and his boss walked in. "Zeke do me a favor and run this down to the address on the card. YOu can take off tonight if you want, I noticed I'm a little hard on you and you do deserve a break." Spoke Charlie as Zeke was confused momentarily.

"You sure about that?" Asked Zeke taking the envelolpe as he looked back at Charlie confused.

"Yeah but you will work overtime tomorrow to make up for tonight." Answered Charlie; Zeke frowned as he stood up and left the room making his way to his motorcycle.

First I'm his repairman now his delivery boy, what next? Zeke wondered as he tossed his gun back in his locker with the tools and pulled out his bag with his knives still inside as he added the envelope to the bags contents after noting the address. "Some good night air will do me good I hope." Spoke Zeke as he straddled his bike once he was out side and slipped his helemet on as he drove off to the address on the envelope.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:46 am

Moments later, The taxi arrives in front of his house. Douglas jumped in and gave the driver the destination. Then he sits and remain silent while waiting to get to the bar.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:43 am

As Jenna waits, she starts to get bored. Than when she puts her hands into the pocket in the jacket, she felt something inside. She pulled it and and ses that it's her Ipod. "Dam.. been looking for a for days! Thought I lost it.." thought Jenna to herself. She than turns it on and sees that the battery is still full. "Good thing it's still full. Or I would be stuck here with nothing to do till he arrives." she than digs back into the pocket and pulls out the ear phones and plugs it into the Ipod and puts on the headphone and turns the Ipod on and starts to scroll through the list. Once she found the song she is looking for, she press the play button and puts the Ipod back into her pocket and starts to listen to the song.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:24 pm

Syw continued to walk down the streets, looking up to the clear sky from time to time as he soon felt a bit eased as the headache started to pass. Then as he walked he noticed a strange poster on one the side of the biulding.Syw went up to it and started to read.Minutes later he stepped back and said to himself:"Hm...Opening of a new " place ". Like the sound of it! And there is no entrance fee for the first 168! Then I better hurry!" he said, than quickly ripped off the poster and started to follow the indications on it...

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Wastleland

Post by Wolfyn » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:43 pm

Kevin stepped outside, 8 o'clock huh? well i guess it wouldn't hurt, i having been around Jimmy in weeks, he thought. He began walking around taking his time surveying what he passed, at 7:00 o'clock he began to walk towards the bar. "this better not be a attempt to hook me up with another college girl" i am in no mood to make a girl cry tonight" he whispered to himself.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.

User avatar
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Gender: Male
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited
Location: California
Contact:

Post by darkest wolf » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:32 pm

Jarod sighed, perhaps he just needed to do something to help keep his mind off of the incident. He left the patio and headed back home. He walked into his apartment, grabbed his guitar, and sat on the balcony. As he began to play he looked down at the cars, shaking his head. He couldn't understand why people didn't choose to walk, there was so much to see.
Image

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill

User avatar
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.
Contact:

Post by Ezekiel » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:26 pm

Zeke stopped infront of the building matching the address, stepping off his motorcycle he walked to the door and slid it into the mail slot. He couldn't hear anyone inside so he took his leave and climbed back onto his motorcycle and drove off he was deep in thought something he did but these local deaths were making him think what could really be causing the deaths. "God I can't believe the police force is blaming this on dogs, must be some pretty big ones." Thought Zeke stopping at a red light as he waited for it to turn green.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:12 am

(Jeremy, character use approved from Silver Predator Wolf)

As Jenna waits for her uncle to arrive at bar, suddenly, he arrived in a black sedan. He parked it in the alley nearby and rushed towards the bar. Once he saw Jenna, he gets slightly guilt that he was late and let out a sigh before approaching her and apologized.

"Jenna, I'm sorry. I was working with something back at my place so I'm a little bit late." said Jeremy.

Then he unlocks the front door and opens it for Jenna before he went inside to turn on the lights, the jukebox and prep the bar for customers. In the meantime, Douglas is still on his way to the bar. Suddenly he received the message from his friend once again.

"Doug, Where are you now? I'm about to arrive."

Douglas smiled and replied.

"On my way, The traffic's not so packed up so expect me to arrive within 20 minutes."

"Alright, man. See you at the bar."

A short moment later, Douglas' friends, including Luke, have arrived at the bar. They had a little chit-chat before they enters the bar.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:26 am

Jenna was still listening to the music when she sees a black sedan. She knows it belongs to her uncle as he drives that type of car and it's colour and licence plate numbers are the same. After he parked the car, he rush towards the bar and when he sees her he apologized to her and told her the reason why he was late. She smiled and puts the ear piece into her pocket and turns off her Ipod and said "It's alright. Work got a hold of you and you are forced to stay back a bit longer." Jenna than followed Jeremy into the bar. As he turns on the lights, and the jukebox and prep the bars for customers, Jenna took off her jacket and hangs it near the door and closed the door and turns on the air conditioner which is found beside the door and turns and said "So..... what do you want me to work here as? A bar girl or do you have other things in mind?" asked Jenna as she grins at Jeremy and sat down on one of the seats at the bar.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:28 am

Syw soon arrived at a bar. This was the place mentioned in the piece of paper .He thought about waiting a couple of minutes so he stood in front of the bar for while .He was deep in thought again. From time to time he looked back at the bar. He looked at his watch , it was already 8.00PM. Than he saw as it started to darken started to feel insecure." I think I will go inside, hope they have a good service, more or less good food and drink." said Syw as he looked at the piece of paper for the last time then threw it in the closest rubbish bin. Yet the paper didn't go into, but he didn't bother. He walked into the bar, than looked for a good place to sit down. As he stood there he saw a good place in the corner , than sat down there .In short time he was in deep thought.

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Wastleland

Post by Wolfyn » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:10 am

Kevin turned down a street and saw cars and amass of people 2 blocks down. "this must be the place he whispered" Kevin put his hair through his shoulder length hair and put his hoody over his head. "I have crowds of people, danm it Jimmy" he thought. He approached the building and leaned up against the wall waiting for the line to shorten. "and i hate standing in lines" he complained.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.

User avatar
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Gender: Male
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited
Location: California
Contact:

Post by darkest wolf » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:09 pm

Jarod, tired of waiting around and not doing anything, walked back inside of his small apartment. And idea popped into his head, why not a night on the town? Alone of course, but a night out no less.

He carefully walked into his bedroom, grabbing the small handgun from inside the drawer of his night stand. He carefully inserted a full clip into it, making sure the safety was on. He had no intentions of using the gun, although he'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Hastily, Jarod picked his car keys off of the kitchen counter and made his way to the ground floor. He walked around the corner and hopped into his black Camaro, driving around until a club caught his eye. The line was rediculously long and yet, he had nothing better to do. Jarod parked around the corner and carefully made his way to the back of the line.
Image

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill

User avatar
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.
Contact:

Post by Ezekiel » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:47 pm

Zeke yawned he was bored he had rarely been given the night off, maybe he should go to a pub or bar somewhere were he could spend his night off. Catching a busy club out of the corner of his eye he turned into the drive and parked on the sidewalk he then bent over and detached the battery cables from the battery, he didn't want someone walking off with his ride and that would slow them down a bit if it did happen. Zeke checked his pocket he had his ID and all the important things he would need for a drink, but he wasnt big on boozing he drank a little but not excessively. Guess I should have some fun for once, been a while since I have cut loose. Thought Zeke as he moved towards the end of the line.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:31 am

Jeremy smiled when he heard Jenna's question. "Well, I'll think about it. Because, you know..." said Jeremy before he winked just when Luke and his 2 friends stepped into the bar. They all sat down at the table just besides the pool table. Shortly, Followed by Syw. Then he peeked outside, seeing some people waiting in line. "Jenna, You might wanna call them in. There's no need to wait." He said. Suddenly Luke clapped his hand and shouted to him. "Eh, waiter! 3 bottles of Corona!"

At the same time, Douglas arrived at the bar. He paid for the fare, left the cab and gets in line.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:44 am

Jenna smiled at Jeremy after she heard what he said. Than from the corner of her eye, she sees Douglas friends coming in and sittting themselfs beside the pool table and syw came in and sat down at the corner. She than looks back at Jeremy just as he told her to call everyone who is in line in. She got off her seat and opened the door and said to those in the line "Unless you people are blind, I don't blame you. But unless you prefer to stand outide and wait while some others are already inside, you can stay out here and wait for the rest of the night." after saying this, Jenna went back in and sat on the same place as before and facing the same direction.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:51 pm

Syw just sat there observing and wondering about the place.He noticed that lot of people were standing at the entrance ,yet didn't know why.After which he saw someone telling the people to come in, in a sarcastic way."Man...She either has guts or just playing dumb! Anyway!...It's not of my concern!"He thought , than leaned back in the chair and looked at the painting on the wall. He was a bit stunned as he never saw such markings on the wall nor such paintings.He lost interest in short time as he was to tired to give something a long thought. He continued by watching the people who came in."Maybe I'll see someone familiar! Or...Rather not!" he said than continued on just sitting there.From time to time he looked at his watch.Than soon got bored.

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Wastleland

Post by Wolfyn » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:17 pm

Kevin finally made his way into the bar, he was immediately saw by Jimmy who rushed over. "Kev my man! come on we got ourselves a pool table, want to play?" he said patting Kevin on the back, and leading him over to the pool table. "look who i have here" Jimmy smiled. Jimmey gestured to a pretty blonde hair who was staring at the new welcomed guest, like a fat lady would a chicken leg. "Jimmy you know i hate these f*** blind dates" Kevin said. "I don't have time to get involved with a senseless female whos only goal in life is to play and get played." This is pointless if you drag me here to hangout thats fine but i am not going to go talking with barbie girl." Kevin said. Jimmy's eyes nallowed. "man come on you don't even attempted to give any girl a chance. you take just one look at them and judge." Kevin snapped. "I am not judging a single thing i am preventing myself for being hurt by any slut, who thinks i am just another playmate; just another person whos live they think they can screw up. You have me here, you have me here because you are my friend, now respect my wishes and stop finding these....."friends" of yours." Kevin said as he walked over to get a pool stick. The blonde hair girl followed and pinned him against the wall. "hi hun" she said with a curious expression. "leave me alone." Kevin said lowering his voice. "awwww what you don't like what you see?" she said pressing herself against him. "nah i just don't like whats under" Kevin smiled wickedly and grabbed her by the collar and slamed her against the wall. "I said to leave me alone, and you will do that, with not complaints." Kevin gently let go of her and walked back to the table. The blonde girl stared into space then disappeared into the crowd.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.

User avatar
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Gender: Male
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited
Location: California
Contact:

Post by darkest wolf » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:16 pm

Jarod carefully made his way into the club, feeling the inside pocket of his coat, just to make sure the gun was still there. He looked around, the place was already sheer madness, the music, people talking, various pool games, and even a small brawl in one corner that was immediately taken outside. He looked around, and after finding an empty seat, sat down.

Jarod leaned back in the seat, stetching out his arms and yawning. Perhaps the atmosphere would help him relax.
Last edited by darkest wolf on Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill

User avatar
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.
Contact:

Post by Ezekiel » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:53 am

Zeke noticed the line was moving faster now, shortly after that he was inside walking around; it didn't take him long to find the bar but he didn't go straight to it. However, he did walk to a table in the back corner and sat down to watch the crowd if he was lucky he might see an old friend but he didn't to expect to see one. I wonder what kind of drink I should buy? Maybe a couple fingers of scotch or maybe some wiskey. Zeke debated that thought while watching the crowd he had never been to this place before so he didn't know if there would be booze served here if not he was better off but he would like to have some.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you

Post by Gangrel » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:13 am

Mider was walking through the city. "Man, I could really use a drink." He said to himself. He walked to the nearest bar. There wasn't a big queue and got in in no time. He went to the bar. He saw the bar man. "Gimme a beer and a whiskey." He said to him. Mider scanned around the room to see if he recognised anyone. "Nope, no one." He said as he finished looking round the bar. He saw a young woman (Jenna) and stepped towards her and began to talk to her whilst he waited for his drinks. "Hey, this is a nice place. You come here often? I'm Mider by the way. And you are...?" He said as he extended his huge hand. He compared the sie of him to the woman and in his head there was the image of a bear shaking hands with a squirrle. This to him was rather funny and he smiled a little.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:42 am

Jeremy smiled and waits for Jenna to call the customers in. He continues to clean the mugs just when Luke ordered some beer. He approaches the beer fridge and took out 3 bottles of Corona Extra, put them on a tray, and with 3 beer mugs and served him. "There you go, sir." said Jeremy before he returns to the bar counter. He saw that Jenna has returned to her position and the customers start to walk in. He gave her a smile and continues to clean the mugs.

Douglas, after he heard what Jenna had said. He just simply fold his arms and enters the pub. He saw that his friends were already there and are drinking beers. "Hey, What's up, guys." said Douglas as he approaches them with a smile. "Hey, How you doin', Doug? Come on here...Sit down." said Luke. Douglas pulls out a chair and sat down, then they all starts to have a little chit-chat just when Luke suddenly caught Jenna's sight. "Holy mother!" He said to himself as he starts to check her out, simply ignoring Mider who's talking to her.
Literally fading away...

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:00 am

As Jenna sits and looks at the wall, Jeremy smiled at her and she smiled back at him in a charming maner. Than as Jeremy cleans the mugs, Mider came up to her and starts to ask her some questions and at the same time, introduce himself and extend his huge hand. Jenna looks from the corner of her eyes and smiled. Than she puts her left hand up and rest her head on it and tilt her head slightly towards Mider and said "I like your approache, if I were looking for someone, you might be on the list. As for this place, my uncle owns it and it just opens today. Also, the Name's Jenna. Nice to meet you Mider." at the same time, she saw from the corner of her eyes Luke is looking at her in such a maner that she wants to grab a hammer and walk over to him and pull his teeth out one by one after grabing and squeezing the life out of his testicles.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

Locked